Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we explain that the bitcoins is not a scam  (Read 4044 times)
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:18:25 PM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.
we can tell them to join here with no invest or invite them in site that they can have profit with no invest i think if they witness that kind of experience here in bitcoin they will believe here im sure we can also invite them in different faucet here in bitcoin for their knowkedge about in anything here like faucet or in trading we can teach them like that
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:40:33 PM

In my opinion it's good to insist the person to invest a very small amount and wait for certain time period. Surely the user will get benefited from that particular small amount. When one experience the growth through the same will understand that it's not a scam.
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:56:06 PM

my opinion, We know bitcoin is worldwide. and its popular coin in the world. its safe and secure, please learn about btc if you have any doubt about it... Some peoples want to discourage from investing in BTC,,, bitcoin not scam its legal otherwise btc is totally banned from all country.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:13:20 PM

my opinion, We know bitcoin is worldwide. and its popular coin in the world. its safe and secure, please learn about btc if you have any doubt about it... Some peoples want to discourage from investing in BTC,,, bitcoin not scam its legal otherwise btc is totally banned from all country.

Bitcoin is digital currency so it will not scam. camping manger it will give more information for the give bitcoin price list. Use received the bitcoin you completed the post and it will give to more advice to improve your self. And manager it will expanse to what you will done to and what you will wrong post it will give the advice to you for currect the next time.
most of the people like the bitcoin it will pay bitcoin at the time. So it completed the post count it will sent to the payment at the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:36:39 PM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.

First of all, Bitcoin is not a scam. It's the people who are using it to benefit and to take advantage from those who are new in Bitcoin. if Bitcoin is a scam, how would you explain the massive increase of bitcoin users? I know it's hard to trust bitcoin if you really don;t know how it works.however, for some people, to see is to believe.I saw my friends earning from bitcoin and they are not a scammer. that being said, Bitcoin is not a scam. It's the people who wanted to use bitcoin to scam some people. and besides, there are a lot of business industries that you can get scammed.you just need to be very careful.

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:15:27 AM

I think you shouldn't even bother and waste your time trying to explain to people what bitcoin is, to those who dont believe and see bitcoin as a scam. Maybe they heard negative things wherein bitcoin was used for some illegal transaction but really dont know the whole story behind it. Just dont mind them and continue wth your bitcoin journey if in case those people changed their perception on bitcoin and started to show interest then maybe that's the time where you can share your knowledge.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:01:34 AM

There are sides of a picture one is white and the other is black so as you mentioned that a host has shown bit coin as scam in the television which is not correct because we show all the merits demerits of bit coin on the television so the people may aware about the reality of the fact.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:18:02 PM

nothing needs to be explained, you just need to stay focused on your bitcoin if you are successful they will know for themselves that bitcoin is not a scam

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

In my opinion,
 We do not need to explain to people who think bitcoin is a scam.You just have to buy this buy it from work in bitcoin.
And those who consider bitcoin scam.Will feel jealous of seeing you succeed.
if you are successful then they will think for themselves that bitcoin is not a scam, and they can trust bitcoin without you having to explain.

mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:42:30 PM

It's really hard to explain especially if your opponent is media. You will find it difficult to explain it because of the huge industry you will take. Surely no one will believe you and you will just laugh at people. So this is just what I'm saying let them alone and let us know that great development can tell and make it clear. So let's focus on bitcoins and definitely in the next few years we'll see that bitcoins are being accepted in stores. And in our normal transactions often fiat money is used. We are the first to get the benefits here and we are the first to be here in order to let the closed brain of the people.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

In my opinion, we don't need to worry about this news, because not all are don't believe watching about this news. Maybe they just said it because they lack of knowledge about bitcoin. I think the best things we do is just continue to spread and explain about bitcoin to other people. This time is a challenge to everyone that we make prove to them that bitcoin is not scam. We must focus well to invest and earn in bitcoin.
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:17:13 PM

I just get annoyed at a television network here in our country because they said bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are scam which is not true about it. So we will work out the minds of the people for them to be enlightened that bitcoin is not a scam by proving them wrong. We should show how bitcoin changed and help us in our financial needs, so they may be convinced in using it.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sendibere (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:24:34 PM

I think I've watched the same TV show about bitcoin and yes they only show the bad side of this currency interviewing a person who got himself involved in a scam investment which is actually happens in a normal fiat currency investments not showing how great and bitcoin is they are always one sided bias mainstream media and it makes me angry even in politics. they didn't understand well how and what the bitcoin is just interviewing a scammed individual and that's it and that may cause a bad impression to the people who are new to this currency.

This is the exactly that i want to say. Bitcoins are used only by bad people to enter the Invesment Scheme and the Pyramiding Scheme where fiat can also be used. Because it is also a kind of money. Now because of their release to T.v many people have commented about it. Of course the crypto cummunity commented on their fan pages to give an explanation about it.
avilasmith

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:59:09 PM

don't bother explaining it, let anyone who thinks bitcoin is scam, pyramid, ponzi,... continue thinking that way. i want less people buying bitcoin now that i am buying so that i can buy more as long as bitcoin is still cheap. if they start changing their minds now, price would rise and i can buy less amount with my fiat.

and these people will understand how they fell for a stupid FUD when they start seeing "bitcoin is accepted here" signs everywhere. if they happen to go to Japan now, they can see them already in a lot of shops.
The more people invest in bitcoin and altcoins, the more the price of these coins would definately increase, but on the brighter side, the power would be shifted from being centralized to decentralized, the power would be in the hands of people.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:23:04 PM

In my honest opinion, I don't think that we should do something on a big level. We just have to carry our normal activities and involvement with Bitcoin like we are doing till now. However, we should explain about Bitcoin to our friends and family members. It must be different from forcing them to get started with Bitcoin. Mouth to mouth publicity and easy to understand demonstration would be a nice in this case. There is a huge misconception in among general public but the overall perception is good till now so it is our responsibility to build awareness about the facts and letting them know that this is not a scam but some scammers are using Bitcoin to execute their scams just like any other currency.
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:46:42 PM

There are sides of a picture one is white and the other is black so as you mentioned that a host has shown bit coin as scam in the television which is not correct because we show all the merits demerits of bit coin on the television so the people may aware about the reality of the fact.
The bitcoins is totally not a trick since now a days practically every individual on the planet is utilizing the bitcoins so if the bitcoins was a trick than not a solitary individual would have put the cash in bitcoins yet the general population are putting billions in the bitcoins in light of the fact that they are believing the bitcoins if the bitcoins were trick the legislature would have prohibited the bitcoins yet the administration isn't doing as such on the off chance that you need to put cash in bitcoins than don't be terrified on the grounds that the bitcoins is the most trust able cryptocurrency ever.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:10:31 AM

I think don't waste your time to those people who are not interested, instead just focus on what you are doing. Let them be the one to approach you on how you work in Bitcoin, when that's time happen, it's the right time to explain them what is Bitcoin, how to work on it and earn money,  and also show them some videos and testimony on how Bitcoin change their life form ordinary people become productive in terms of financial aspect because of bitcoin work.
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:45:31 PM

With fiat or gold, it's convenient to do all sorts of scams that will not pass with bitcoin. Money can be faked, it is more difficult to control cash flows. I mean cash. In this bitcoin has the advantage
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:35:08 PM

it is not a scam that is the only proof you need to show. Else show them the msrket cap show the amount of live trades occuring on exchanges, trading volume and different news that how government is desperate to ban it because it can't control it
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:39:19 PM

You have nothing to explain yet. Because they believed instantly, And did not even get information on the side of bitcoins. And because they know you're involved here, of course they will ask your side. Just explain to them well you tell the important things they should know. Explain that Bitcoins are a kind of money. And what kind of money we can use anywhere. Bitcoins can also be used when raising a Pyramiding Shcme that starts small until it grows and ultimately makes the reason for the money being invested to lose the unknown.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: