Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:11:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we explain that the bitcoins is not a scam  (Read 4041 times)
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:41:37 AM

If we really want to stop people from thinking that bitcoin is a scam then we must first educate ourselves with what really bitcoin is.  Because i believe that we can only convince them with bitcoin if we will be able to correctly answer every questions that this people has.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
cryptician12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:31:26 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam... until the last 21 millionth bitcoin is mined. Who is going to mine all the transactions after no more bitcoins can be minted to pay the miners? But this sad sad day is a long long time away... so I'm a happy holder for now:P

"How can we explain that the bitcoins is not a scam?" - I think its better to focus on the actual underlying technology - blockchain. The implementation of this technology is what's going to keep this whole crypto thing alive. Its impacting us now, and will continue to do so till long after the last bitcoin is mined. I think this is where people's attention should be focused, on the inevitable impact that blockchain technology is and will have on us.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:38:35 AM

I think we don't even need to explain this. A lot of people already know bitcoin and only a few of them were scammed. Most of the time, someone is getting scammed because of their carelessness. Bitcoin world requires research before you will commit to something. Some are just believing in false promises and that is the reason why they got hit with a rock on their face. It's not bitcoin's fault, nobody will become a con-man if there are no fools.  Grin Grin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:49:04 AM

Maybe the newscaster was hurt with bitcoin. What we need to tell people about bitcoin is that bitcoin is indeed in the virtual world but with this sophisticated technology can make you happy. Maybe you can show some of your results from the acquisition of bitcoin and show successful people with bitcoin, this will make people believe that bitcoin is great.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:11:23 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.
I am 99% sure that we are from the same country, my friend. I have watched that news about people who are using bitcoin in scams and I actually felt some sort of disappointment on how those scammers use the name of bitcoin in their illegal online money-making schemes. And I feel you because it is really hard to explain to other close-minded people that bitcoin is not a scam.

What I can recommend for you to do is that you should tell them that people are using bitcoin as a currency in scamming people. Let them realize that bitcoin is no other than another kind of currency that can be used as payment for goods and services. Then let them think about it: if some people use fiat money to scam people, do we consider fiat money as scam? This should be the point that we should put in their minds. Scammers uses bitcoin as a currency for scamming other people, but bitcoin itself is not a scam and is not illegal. Bitcoin is a CURRENCY, not an ACTIVITY (SCAM).
Markzuckertion

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:36:07 AM

bitcoin its not a scam because of good security when you buy bitcoin and wellknown and it is digital money people can fast trasaction.
But many people are don't know about this, they too often hears many bad news about bitcoin,its normal if some people pretend bitcoin is a scam, so you still need to convince them, but I don't think that everyone need bitcoin. Bitcoinnis just a choice, not a must. So don't push them, you will distrub them if you do this.

liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:25:46 AM

Well, it's hard to explain. After all, the state will not recognize emerging things from the beginning. They always like to judge the present from the previous viewpoint. This is apparently wrong.

anggun chan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:31:31 AM

Now we are in the era where television became the one that made our brains become stupid, many of the victims children who become ugly because watching television personality. There are many negative effects when we often watch television. Television has nothing to do with the internet or computer, there are some beginners that does look very stupid saying bitcoin is a scam when they have been scammed by some btc ponzi promissing 1000% profit. For a problem like that probably we don't need hard hard to make them smarter understand bitcoin because people who consider btc scam just smart with their brains not with speech.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:04:24 AM

We dont need to explain they just need to experience how good bitcoin is. There is no issue if we try the bitcoin. And see what good in it. But they like to explain it. I can say that bitcoin change my personality and behavior. And give me encouragement to do good and usefull things and inhance my skill. All that because of bitcoin. And the other thing is that bitcoin give us upportunity that our money can grow easier and we can invest of less anxiety to it. And I can say this is not a scam this is a currency trustworthy.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:33:02 AM

Bitcoin is not scam is currency we will used this for online business or online job if we want to invest its up to you.if people dont believing you  its ok if they think that bitcoin scam,follow your dreams to make money online then after that shown them your earning money to the people dont believing you.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:54:54 AM

We ca not alter their opinion by basically giving them a proof of exchange. Media is a standout amongst the most effective wellspring of data it can control the considerations of individuals in only one sentence saying that bitcoin is a trick in TV across the country can influence their reasoning about particular subject like bitcoin. However, in the event that you know to your self that bitcoin isn't trick you are so fortunate than other accepting to that news imagining that bitcoin is a trick.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:56:56 AM

Bitcoin can not be a fraud, because fraud is the acquisition of material values ​​through deception or abuse of trust. In bitkoyne everything is open and there is no deception. Bitcoin can be considered a pyramid to a certain extent, however, ordinary paper money, including the dollar, can be considered the same pyramid. Virtually everything is based on people's belief that paper money or crypto currency is a value.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:03:44 AM

Personally, we don't need to explain anything to anyone in this situation. Let them think what bitcoin is and it totally depends on them if they trust the news or not. We are in a generation that everything we see or hear in the TV or news can be fake and that is really disappointing, especially in the news because we should be getting the real information but they always alter it and they let us believe in false information. I think it is probably, a good thing if you want to really learn something don't believe what you always hear in the news but do your own research and learn the pros and cons from it. Also, it could be possible that the newscaster is just stating their own opinion and it's up to you to believe it or not.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:14:09 AM

The host of that show is bias. Why they don't show the good side of bitcoin. The credibility of that host questionable. For me bitcoin is not scam. It give us job so we can earn money.

carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:46:59 AM

OP,the sad truth is that watching TV makes people stupid.It`s brainwashing.
I don`t watch TV and i`m just fine.The majority of the people who watch TV are old and not very tech savvy.
They wouldn`t care about bitcoin anyway,because they aren`t involved with computers and internet that much.There are other stupid newbies ,who were scammed by some btc ponzi promisisng 1000% profit and they shout "oh,bitcoin is a scam!".We just can`t make stupid people smart...
It is the bad luck of a nation where people use mass media and other forums only for defame other things I think we should promote positive things on television and to explain the factual position to the public as television is a source of information we should learn positive things from it.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:32:44 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.
if the pyramid scheme he said wrong, Blockchain system like the concept of helping each other for example I bought ethereum,
then someone sells ethereum then my money in use to pay the seller, and it keeps spinning, CMIIW  Grin

lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:50:31 PM

Probably it is obvious to show how it is possible to earn money on bitkoin so to say practice to arrange to uninitiated
longml

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:01:55 PM

Just show them your earned cash and tell someone a success story with bitcoin. Or give the site and video talk about bitcoin for them to get a better understanding of bitcoin
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

He had reported with wrong information ,i dont think he did some research about it.Bitcoin is a digital currency what made it a scam?Media can manipulate anything just to make their network excel even if it ruins ones reputation and most people believe on what they see or heard on television.For me i dont have to explain anything ill just tell them to do some reseach on it.

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:43:45 PM

I don't even understand why people would categorize Bitcoin as a scam, when all the transactions are done and regulated by you, yourself. I may be new to the concept of Bitcoin and I not be into the big aspects (such as trading and mining) of retrieving Bitcoins, but in what way can you say you have been scammed through Bitcoins? I think the mistake here is that they are comparing Bitcoin with other scamming ventures which gives Bitcoin a bad impression. You can explain that Bitcoin is not a scam by telling them how you are in charge when it comes to Bitcoins. All the transactions, processes, and other ventures does not include a third party agreement, or even a down payment. Bitcoins assure security despite the financial freedom, you just have to be very vigilant with everything, nonetheless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: