Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we explain that the bitcoins is not a scam  (Read 4032 times)
Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:23:45 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 07:42:22 PM by Edrian

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.

Maybe the host is anti-bitcoin? I think they will believe that bitcoin is not pyramiding if you explain to them every detail, tell them the difference between two. I can totally relate to this post especially that I leave here in Philippines lots of networking company are here some of them are fraud, so people don't trust that easily.

Another one to convince them is by telling them that bitcoin is an investment and no one will manage their money except them.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:39:08 AM

for me the bitcoin is not a scam. it's legal in many countries and many prove that bitcoin is true and not a scam. I've seen people who have developed life because of bitcoin.
Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:03:16 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.

You don't have to worry about those guys, but insure that your country doesn't ban Bitcoins or it will be over for you, but you can always use TOR if it does happen.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:14:33 AM

These days still believe the television show is a ridiculous thing, they are only concerned with money rather than knowledge. Many events have been set in such a way that we believe in what we see.

Do not try to convince the bitcoin to someone who is still blindfolded, simply show the profit you have and he will shut up. Someday she will ask you "What is bitcoin?" "How to get it?"

And that's where your role will be needed.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

Most of journalist who prepare these news and write about them know shit about crypto and dont even try to understand.

Change is always a very hard thing to do and it always gets countered by lots of resistance. When cars came to replace horses, people were so against it, talking how that tech innovation would get abandoned soon.

Where are horses and carriages now?

You just talk to people about Bitcoin fundamentals, once they understand why and how this system works, FUD ill be diminished.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:24:59 AM

Just explain them on how bitcoin will change the world massively especially when it comes to financial. It's going to be the new "norm" of payment and the best thing about it is its features that will solidify trust.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:29:24 AM

I would always agree that actuons would always soeak louder than words. And if it were up to me than I would convince other people by showing them my transactions or giving them a glimpse how bitcoin is not a scam by showing them companies that accept and then how it becomes cash.
Gloria_16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:37:54 AM

At least, countries start taking bitkoyn as payment and implement blockade technology blockchain, they prove that bitkoyn is not a fraud.
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:29:09 AM

let them see our progress and success then they will see, and they could get education by themselves, everything is on internet
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:46:46 AM

Explain them what is the real bitcoin is and how its system works, next is show them proof that you and other users get. It's true that there are some scams in bitcoin world but it is rare and normal. Bitcoin can change life of all people but first you must take risk and do hardworks.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:45:44 AM

i do not usually tell all my friend about bitcoin without a proof. i wait them to notice all the things that changes to me like in financial. they said what did you do. then i start to tell them that bitcoin did this to me. bitcoin can make you rich and if bitcoin is a scam. why do i came to this situation. then i told then that you must be careful with internet and not to take some of the things without consulting to me because they try it and i do not want to disappoint them
stunvn

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:46:09 AM

Bitcoin is really a scam.
Blockchain is not.

Hate me if I say the truth but Bitcoin will die in a crash but Blockchain technology will survive.

Don't misunderstand me. Bitcoin is the #1 coin on the market, but it doesn't mean price keep rising to 10k, 20k, 50k. There is no point to do that.

Everything on this market is about manipulation, accumulation.

Millionaires, Funds bought tons of Bitcoin and then release the 20k, 50k news on the media. Guess what? They are waiting to dump it all on your heads.

Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:46:35 AM

We can't deny the fact that there is investment site involving bitcoin is a scam but then again I can explain to them that there are people who are really greedy and they scammed people. I just want to say that if they want to get a profit regarding bitcoin I think they must first educate theirself about bitcoin. Awareness is really necessary for you to be not scammed.

Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:49:57 AM

I will explain by my own experience they can do the same on what did I do in the beginning. Bitcoin is not scam but there is a thread that want all people will be scam. We should be aware on that and wiser on the scammers. You can trust some campaign here, you can invest and earn here.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:01:20 PM

Probably it is obvious to show how it is possible to earn money on bitkoin so to say practice to arrange to uninitiated
By just showing them a proof of your earning, because all people they will believe if they see it. Also i believe in byword of to see is to believe, because people nowadays they needs proof before they believe. Like as in explaining that the bitcoin is not a scam, how can explain to them about bitcoin since it is need to use online. Thus they know that when internet site involve, right away they think it a scam. So is better to prove to them thay wrong about they thinking in bitcoin by showing proof.
I agree to that showing them a proof that bitcoin is not a scam because through bitcoin i have additional income and im earning, show them your earnings. Also the news they see in television about bitcoin give bad impression to viewers because they say bad thing about it that it is scam.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:14:37 PM

What people say on television shows matters nothing. “Love your money not your Asset” is our strategy, in capital market our motto is to grab as much profit as we can. There are people who call bitcoin as a bubble since its introduction. Now that bubble has reached to $11000 !!. No currency has reached such a price in such short time span. Stories like these won`t affect bitcoin currency. It has already shown this, ban by China, Indonesia, Australia has made temporary effect on bitcoin`s movements. I hope same will happen in future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:27:10 PM

The best way is to actually show legit exchangers specially local ones in your area that you can able to trade your bitcoins for your country's local currency or try to use it for buying in some bitcoin accepted retailers online and offline. It is hard to explain it to someone skeptical since words will be hard to get through them, you need to show them actual evidence.

petrov trevor

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:29:22 PM

it's not a scam, just a bubble don't worry ahah
intoy_victor

Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:30:57 PM

Dont mind those who watch the tv and that also tv host. Because you dont know what is behind the reason why the host said it is scam, maybe the host just protecting the bitcoin world so that it will not ban in his/her country. We dont know maybe that host is one of the users here. Just think positive.

And dont mind those who watch tv because they dont even know what is bitcoin so dont bother it. Keep calm and enjoy being bitcoiner.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:32:30 PM

We can explain that bitcoin is not a scam by simply educating them about bitcoin and ways on how to earn it.  Especially when it comes to investment they must know that they must be aware and careful in investing. Lack of education about bitcoin will lead them to scamming.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: