Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we explain that the bitcoins is not a scam  (Read 4041 times)
putlink

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:43:38 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.
The best way to tell someone that bitcoin is not a scam is to tell people who are bitcoin and which industries are used now.
An item that can be used by many large companies or industries can be a scam?
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:15:14 AM

We do not need to convince them that Bitcoin is not scam. Just do not mind them. If they do not want to believe, then it is their loss, not ours. But if you insist to defend Bitcoin, then show them the profit you are gaining with the help of Bitcoin. Show some articles saying Bitcoin is legit. Explain what Bitcoin is, its advantages, how to use it, and what it can do to people’s lives to them. If they still do not want to believe, do not ever try to convince them again because it will be just a waste of time.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:23:29 AM

I do not think that is neccessary. This is because a true investor should see for him/herself the prominence bitcoins has gained over the years. The thing is it keeps getting better although there are some makert influences at one point or the other. For me bitcoins is cool. No need try to drag people that are not ready. They will only distabilize the market. Thanks
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:37:43 AM

I do not think that is neccessary. This is because a true investor should see for him/herself the prominence bitcoins has gained over the years. The thing is it keeps getting better although there are some makert influences at one point or the other. For me bitcoins is cool. No need try to drag people that are not ready. They will only distabilize the market. Thanks
Absolutely right. Explaining them about scam accusation towards bitcoin is just an additional task for us. Anyway, I don't take it as big deal for me and besides it won't help us about their wrong thoughts about bitcoin. I know time will come that, they can realized that they are wrong and it is better to let them go before it will create trouble.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:07:17 PM

Anybody with basic sense can see that it is not a scam, not worth it to show the others.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:15:58 PM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.
To explain and to prove that bitcoin is not a scam by showing the money that you earned in bitcoin and the things that you already bought using your bitcoin. You can also show them the processes how you will earn in bitcoin to show proof that people really earns money from it.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:17:54 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 03:38:11 PM by Carmen01

There are so many ways how to explain bitcoin is not scam or it's legit like if you tell bitcoin to your father or mother and they not believe  you is to gave them a bitcoin first then teach them how to cash out bitcoin.You can also teach them how to earn bitcoin in some faucets here so they will earn with no invest then if they earn teach them also to do trading here.Moreover you can try them to teach how to read some bitcoin news in different country and blockchain if they not believe here in bitcoin because we're all starts there in the bitcoin news

geo43

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:30:09 PM

There's no central authority controlling Bitcoin, limiting the risks of it being a scam.
hadisaw

Activity: 245

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:48:33 PM

Do not over-force yourself to explain bitcoin to a layman, just stay still and watch it. When they are more curious to say "ask google", if they still do not understand then you explain it slowly. Stay with them to get to know the bitcoin as well as possible.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
leanhtuan

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:23:33 PM

I do not think the tv host  say  the scam  bitcoin  . I think they need to look carefully before telling the people of their country that bitcoin is a scam ,
which is a very important  because it will affect many people who are using bitcoin, especially if they say the truth, I think the tv host  will be
criticized very much

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
ssocoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:42:13 PM

Even if some country prohibited trade bitcoin in public platform, it still can not stopped the price raise of the bitcoin.
bitcoin's price depends people's confidence,it can transfer the money in easy in all parts of the world.
right now, most of people don't have the bitcoin yet, it means the value of bitcoin still have lot of room to raise.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:47:02 PM

Depending on who you are describing it, if the person has a high level of knowledge it will probably be easy to think that bitcoin is not a scam.

Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:52:06 PM

Why would anybody think Bitcoin is a scam? OF course the markets can be manipulated but that doesnt mean its scam.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:09:33 PM

You don't need to disclose finally to others. You simply need to indicate what you have. I trust everybody will be effortlessly pulled in when they have seen what other individuals can accomplish. They all positively trust that BTC can convey it to a vastly improved life. That is the simplest way anybody can do to acquaint BTC with others.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:16:42 PM

Bitcoin complies in accordance of the law and follow all legalities according to the jurisdiction of the law.
Therefore bitcoin has mere constent from the government and has a authority to operate. I think it is the best reason to say to other people that bitcoin is not a scam.
Nicko_brad

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:37:44 AM

for me the bitcoin is not a scam. it's legal in many countries and many prove that bitcoin is true and not a scam. I've seen people who have developed life because of bitcoin.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:31:26 PM

People who believe bitcoin is a scam are very narrow minded. Maybe the news in the television refers to those who use bitcoin to scam other people. For example, several investment schemes are circulating around the social medias persuading people to invest in their organization. Of course, blinded by the promised profit, people who have no enough knowledge about bitcoin will be tricked.

The easiest way to make bitcoin known in a positive way is to simply compare it with the normal currency. Try to explain  that it is also a form of payment that can be use in any activity. Just like any other currency, they can be also use as a mean for scamming and other criminal activites.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:22:20 AM

WE NEED TO SHOW THEM THAT THE BITCOIN IS NOT A SCAM, WE WILL MAKE ABOUT AND WE EXPRESSLY DESCRIBE A PEOPLE FOR INTRODUCE WHICH IS NOT A SCAM THE BITCOIN.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:50:46 AM

Sharing stories of successful people because of investing in Bitcoin would be a great idea. People would be interested if they see other people’s stories of sweet success and more likely to do what they did to be the same as well. So more successful investor stories, the more people would invest.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:51:28 AM

It does not matter what people think that Bitcoin is a hoax, and does not need to convince them that Bitcoin is not a hoax. stay on track by becoming a user and investing with Bitcoin. Maybe so successfully, those who think Bitcoin is a scam will change their minds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: