Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we explain that the bitcoins is not a scam  (Read 4032 times)
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:37:11 AM

The easiest way is to show the money you are earning when you already have the payment from bounty campaigns or other services that you are doing to promote the ico and with that huge amount of money you are holding then obviously, They might get interested to join immediately.

qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:46:19 AM

In my opinion,
 We do not need to explain to people who think bitcoin is a scam.You just have to buy this buy it from work in bitcoin.
And those who consider bitcoin scam.Will feel jealous of seeing you succeed.

We can explain them that Bitcoin is not a scam by stating facts and examples. Tell them the truth. Tell them that you had gone thru what they feel. Cite examples, like persons whom is successful now and also had gone thru their situation. Motivate and inspire them. Make them optimist.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:50:31 AM

I don't know why people show such false things in television. Bitcoins are not scam! Alot of people are investing in it and the number of people wanting to invest in it goes up day by day. You should just tell the person who you'd want to know about bitcoins to personally research somethings about bitcoin. Only after seeing the good sides of bitcoin they would know that it is a good investment. If they aren't willing to do so, and believe what is being shown on the television, there is not much you can actually do.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:05:00 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.
I think it is a simple question, people believe in the saying "to see is to believe" so the simple is you only need show that the bitcoin is not scam but how? Simple. You need to show proof that you got earninga in the bitcoin. Also there's many artivcles and advertise that proving the bitcoin is not scam there are many company and store's accepting it too.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:05:24 AM

On my own point of view we can explain that the bitcoin is not a scam if we will show them our bitcoin wallet.Specially like me that I earn bitcoin in joining signature campaign and it is really not a scam because in every post you will made you will get paid weekly.I will encourage them to join in signature campaign as well so that they can also be able to earn.Only in signature campaign because I find it legit and not a scam.
Its difficult to explain to someone about bitcoin if they dont know about bitcoin, but if there know it, maybe i can explain to them about bitcoin and can share to them my knowlegde about it or i can teach them anything a i know in bitcoin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
kallen02

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:49:47 AM

For me, we don't need to explain and convince them that bitcoin is not a scam. If you already explain to them about it, that is enough. The more you try to convince them, the more they think your jerking them around. It doesn't change anything whether they believe you or not, the truth is still the truth.

So don't worry about it. One day they'll find out themselves and realize they should have listened, or not. Either way, it's their loss not yours.  Grin Grin

________________EBCOIN________________ (https://ebcoin.io/)        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █ (https://goo.gl/Nres3E)    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Jan 16th, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018 (https://ebcoin.io/)
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)                FACEBOOK (https://facebook.com/EBCoinGlobal/)                  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/EBCoinGlobal)                 SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/ebcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjcxNzc1OTYyMjEwLTBhOWE2MjBiMmU5Zjk5ZDM0ODc1YzFmOGNlNmQxYjljODUxNTAxZmU5N2RmNGVlMTE1OGU2OGYxMjRhN2RkMjM)                 MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@ebcoin)                TELEGRAM (https://t.me/EBCoinGlobal)                 ▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:05:40 AM

Prove it with results, such as anything we have bought or earned from bitcoin, if we just convey of course people will not believe and assume that bitcoin is nonsense.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:10:31 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.

For people to believe I think that the very concrete and surefire way to do it would be to have them see that the effects and the standing of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is not a scam but an investment and that is what people should see
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:12:44 AM

People are into bitcoin for so many reasons. For the fact that someone invested in bitcoin to make many out of it and eventually lost out does not mean it is a scam. Similar things happen in stock exchange trading. Bitcoin is not a scam because it solves real problems

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:43:24 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 08:19:47 AM by Aprodite

Maybe for some people bitcoin is something that is impossible to make money because bitcoin has no physical form. So, if you want to convince others about how valuable bitcoin's. You have to prove the real results obtained from the bitcoin, probably the home or luxury vehicle you bought from the sale of bitcoin.
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

It is difficult to explain especially if the media has published such news. Because most people watch tv and there they are based on what's going on around us. So what the media is playing in t.v is the people's beliefs. What we should do to say that this is not a scam will explain to them that. "Just used bitcoins as a payment processors in scam investment." Like fiat moneys the fiat moneys are also used as a payment for an investment that is eventually lost.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

We can start by telling someone's success story with bitcoin, I think this is the simple way. Bitcoin is not a scam because some people live with bitcoin.
to convince him we need proof, maybe like making money from bitcoin.

I agree telling them about bitcoin is a way so that they believe. Those people maybe lack of information so they think that is a scam. Sometimes we need to explain and show the proof about bitcoin that many people already success invest in bitcoin and they already earn. Let us give more time to convince and explain so that they can understand if what is the importance of bitcoin. We have a patience to talk with the people who are lack of knowledge about bitcoin.
Shakiramae

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

To first it has its own website that explain its history and how bitcoin works.It provides 10 day seminar about bitcoin that explain the flow of it as well as the crypto currency.Moreover when you log in to the website users need to provide captcha to know if its a robot or not.Lastly,there's so many users that shares their true successful stories.Aside from that it also partners with other sites that is really legal.
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

It's actually depends to the person who's introducing or spreading the concept of bitcoin as a new digital currency to the other people.The first important thing that you must have to acquire is your crediblity as a user of bitcoin in order for you to explain that bitcoin is not really a form of a scam.Why? because everyone has some trust issues regarding to this matter specially to someone they don't know so if you're not trustworthy or somehow a suspicious person then don't expect that people will believe on what you're saying.Also,you should atleast provide some valid information,evidences and facts about bitcoin particularly on how btc really works and the essence of bitcoin in our society.Also it much more convincing if you share some  knowledge based on your own experiences and perspective that you've gain while exploring the world of bitcoin is also important since the information that we might get in the internet is limited and complex.Moreover producing some valid information is not enough,you should atleast remind and tell them some safety precautions if they encounter those kind of situation such as being scammed by unknown people.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

anyone who thinks bitcoin is a scam doesn’t wast your time to explain them.  And television shows OR sOME od MEDEA they really don’t know what is BITCOIN. They just need there TRP. Sad Sad Sad
krizpogi18

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

Bitcoin really is not Scam because if it's a scam there's nothing it uses and supports. Bitcoin could not have earned and developed. So I can say that this is not a scam.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

I will say the truth, at first when you dont know have any idea on bitcoin and they say that you will earn millions, at first i never believed in it.Because it is really unbelievable.But when I started to involved myself in bitcoin and earn in it.I believed.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

I guess your from Philippines too, I had watch some news also tackling bitcoins and scam associated with it. Yet since not all people are aware ad fully understand btc even those reporters, they have not make clarifications that bitcoin itself is not definitely scam but only those pseudo investments working like networking or pretending to be trading business operated by fake personalities. So I guess the most effective way to justify that btc is not scam is to inform people that btc is just a digital currency which unfortunately those scammer had chose to be their medium of transaction.
As for me the best way to explain people that bitcoin is not a scam is to be more active and successful bitcoiner and be a good example, because people still thinks that is bitcoin is scam as long there  is still people uses bitcoin for their wrongdoing and we can not stop the fact that not even in bitcoin but in paper money  its just that bitcoin is not yet into government that is why they can get away from their crimes without any trace left to investigate
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

You can't say bitcoin is a scam, we are just putting our money on this kind of crytocurrency like in the bank - we are investing money and saved it for the future, this is how bitcoins works. But, the differences is, bitcoin prices is volatile and it is always changing its price anytime. That is why most of the saver's lost and claimed a percent of their profit.
alterwelt

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

Try explain, Bitcoin or any major cryptocurrency is not a scam because It's a viable source of income and profit right now. Because cryptocurrency are future of world economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: