Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we explain that the bitcoins is not a scam  (Read 4032 times)
TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:34:33 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.

Don't bother explaining it to others who doesn't really have any idea or interest when it comes to bitcoins. I seldom watch TV actually because these news seems fake to me. Those reporters are being paid to make FUD so that no one believe the real thing. Just mind your own business, don't even tell you are into crypto unless you see that they are interested on it too. Some people nowadays are being spoonfed, they only want those investment where they think or believe that they could earn plenty without any effort. Stay away from those people, just mind your own investment and you're good.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:42:32 AM

We can explain to people that bitcoin is not a scam so what we need to do is show us the evidence that proves that bitcoin is not a scam and proof of payment, if they do not believe in the cause we will not force people to believe in them.

Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:47:01 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.
.         Be independent. Just only by yourself alone will do the approval of what you are doing.  In my own suggestion, bitcoin is not scam . Especially  in this forum, they gave you chance to earn. Never collect cash from you rather than that they will reward you in the by your hard work and being resourceful. You must observe also that a lot of members already in this forum but never known such thing that it is bad to get involved in bitcoin. If it helps people  financially stable then it is not bad unless you will used that extras by doing bad things in your life. Choose bitcoin site that is not fake , some of them are fake , especially pyramiding.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
zhxb01

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:27:36 AM

Therefore, you can not believe in the TV news. If someone thinks the bitcoin is a scam, actually,  it is not necessary for you to explain. Bitcoin is ceasingly accepted, people who trusts bitcoin naturally aprroves it; people who donn't trust bitcoin, anyhow you explain it to them, probably, they will regard you as a cheater. So, just trust yourself judgement, disregrd other negative voices ! Grin Cool

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1634852
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:32:31 AM

I think there is no need at all to explain to someone is something a scam or not, they must find out about bitcoin by them self.  Media have the power to change people's opinion about something, by giving their evidence maybe this will change their minds about bitcoin.
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:00:59 AM

Explaining bitcoin as not being a scam is quiet a long process to take. For somebody to fully understand how bitcoin works, they need more than just research. They may need to have someone who actually does bitcoin for quiet some time already. They can best explain all the needed regarding bitcoin not being a scam. But in some circumstances, explanations are not enough to proof that bitcoin is no scam. For that instances, it all relies on solid, physical facts alone.
hgkcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:10:01 AM

We can explain to people that bitcoin is not a scam so what we need to do is show us the evidence that proves that bitcoin is not a scam and proof of payment, if they do not believe in the cause we will not force people to believe in them.
I agree with you. We can explain Bitcoin to those who do not believe that bitcoin is not a hoax. We can show many things, such as our wallets and addresses, etc. Of course, they can not believe it. Then they will not invest bitcoin , So no problem. But I do not want those who do not believe to discredit bitcoin.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:12:38 AM

let the facts speak.
people more influenced by facts than news. with a very fluctuating the price of btc, people can see that bitcoin trading is profitable. of course with the right calculation.

myself difficulty explaining it. the most question is how people can buy a coin up to thousand dollars without meet a seller or see thats coins, just a nominal in the wallet hfftttt...  many people do not believe it initially after they see for themself the result of bitcoin trade can make anyone getrich.
just let facts says. lets people think what they think

It may quite hard explaining to a person which is not tech savvy or  no background in computers at all. For me, I just says its a currency like the dollar in digital form. Its not an investment like MLM or HYIPS that they usually encounter.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

Personally i don’t bother in explaining this to people.  I will just show them what i earned from bitcoin.  In fact it is effective when i told my friend who is very negative and keep on saying that bitcoin is a scam, i showed him that i earn this much every week through a signature campaign. I showed him my digital wallet with the total amount of our currency converted from BTC. Then he was like can you teach me that? If bitcoin is a scam then i could have not be earning from it.But i am earning money every week. So many of my friends and my sister is earning from it too. When my sis showed me her earning by posting here, i realized why not did what she is doing. This is not so stressful kind of job and you can also do this part time.  I did not even spend any single penny when i joined Bitoin.
Yep, your idea is great. I think it’s extremely difficulte for you and me to explain for somebody about bitcoin or other coins in positive way, they will not believe what we say. The best way and most efective way to get them believe in bitcoin is showing them what we’ve earned  from investing bitcoin. I’ve known some people who have thought that bitcoin is a scam, they afraid of  taking part in it ,though they really like to invest it. When I advise and show them the benefits I’ve got from bitcoin, so they start to believe in btc and interested in btc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:37:33 AM

bitcoin is too legit not just because it is approve in another country but there are other countries that approve bitcoin and the place where there are many people who are buying and buying for their future because other people see social bitcoin appears to be thought to be risky or scam because of news releases and they do not know exactly what bitcoin is and what its importance to people

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:49:09 AM

Basically, people will only believe those people who they think is trustworthy so if you are a person who has a reputation of being honest and trustworthy then there is a possibility that they will believe you that it is not a scam. Of course when you are watching TV, they would show some proof that it is scam and only those that already have experience with it will know if it is true or not. Those who do not know a thing about bitcoin would immediately believe what they saw in TV and if you try to explain to them that it is not and they don't believe in it then so be it. They miss an opportunity of a lifetime.

214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:10:23 AM

You can explain teach them how to earn bitcoin in some different way, show them proof of transaction. Also tell them what are the procedure how to earn and invest in bitcoin. How to grow their investment and if they want more and big earn try to teach them also to do trading here. But it risky.. Moreover you can try them to teach how to read some bitcoin news in different country and blockchain if they not believe here in bitcoin because we're all starts there in the bitcoin news. And explained them bitcoin is not scam.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

Its not hard to explain bitcoin will be not scam forever to our friend our to our partner by show them what have we got from bitcoin, and compare your life before you know about bitcoin until your economic condition and your life have you know about bitcoin. it will be your friends will believe about bitcoin and it will help them to be success in bitcoin with your and we have help the other is teach by my teacher.
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

No need to explain it to everyone it's not our duty or responsibilities to do so, people does believe what's the new says but smart people will ask and further conduct a research if it's one hundred percent true, so don't put too much bother on your shoulder.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:43:15 AM

For me we can explain it in a way that we will prove or giving them a prove that bitcoin is not scam instead we can learn from it and earn from it and many people using bitcoin so that is not scam.but if they really not satisfy in our explanation then it's not our problem any more if they don't believe.The more important is you know in yourself that bitcoin is not scam,and many people are prove it they can earn and also for me I can earn.bitcoin it's a opportunity to everyone to have a better life.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:49:59 AM

BTC itself such as currency copper, ancient time itself has no price, but because of its scarcity and stability by a large group of people as equivalent as usual, people start to smooth, used as a trading undifferentiated human labor (such as food, clothes, etc.) the cost of weights and measures, after just had the price of itself.
Shielacarandang

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

For me it is easy to explain that bitcoin is not a scam to the people that had enough idea about bitcoin.we can also have a proof for being successfull in bitcoin so that they agree on what we are saying that it is not a scam because they believe that "to see is to believe".
lopez01

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

If we show them some proofs, and people that says bitcoins is a scam, they're the one who's not interested in it and believing gossips without knowing what it really was. Even how hard and how enough your proofs are if they're not interested, they'll always say that bitcoin is scam and not knowing how it will help us in the future...
cryptotricks

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

In my opinion, it doesn't need explanation. Cryptos are here to stay, whoever say its a scam will adopt it one day sooner or later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: