Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonder how many people can hold BTC for more than 3 years  (Read 4066 times)
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:25:34 PM

BTC was around $300 3 years ago.

Wonder how many people can hold BTC for more than 3 years and enjoy the amazing profit in this period Smiley
I think more people will have an idea about bitcoin since bitcoin is becoming famous nowadays. More and more people are becoming curious about it thats why they surf the internet and read some articles and news about bitcoin. I think the price of the bitcoin will soon explode and it will become more famous.
Bitcoin started to become famous already because of the price rise high. There are a large numbers of bitcoin who holds because when we can see its difference price before than now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:20:10 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 02:52:01 AM by Omega Weapon

Patience really pays off. Bitcoin's price is its example. If people invested in bitcoin from starting they must be enjoying their luxurious life by now. They got return on their investment which no other bank or anything else have provided them.
Not many people knew about bitcoin back in the day but even at this point when bitcoin has such huge prices we can still benefit from holding for a very long time, just by holding in this year people could have accumulated incredible profits and a good amount of forked coins and if that person held for a period of 5 years then his profits will be enough to change his lifestyle for the better.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:47:37 AM

I guess it's not that hard to be able to maintain bitcoin for a long period especially of you know for sure that it's value will grow exponentially over time . It's like making an investment with 0 efforts , all you need to do is just wait and your funds will grow by themselves . Bitcoin is the currency of the future and sooner or later people will regret not onvesting in it .

Its not that hard to hold it. I also hold my coins for a year now If i can do it a few years i can make a good profit out of it. You can hold your coins but when you need money.

Then you must use bitcoin for that because we simply need money for things sometimes for school etc.
Yes it is one of the easiest methods to earn money without any sort of hard work at all. As we all know that the price of a single bitcoin is subject to vary therefore keeping your entire collection in your hands without investing them in some sort of business or trading could help you to earn much after a considerable rise in the price due to fluctuation in the investment of Btcs in international market.

I don’t think it to be difficult for holding your Btcs because a good analytic can have this idea rated as the best among all as all it requires is positivity and some time.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:38:46 PM

I think there are people who have hold Bitcoin for more than 3 years. Because there are many people who have bought BTC cheaply and have made long-term investments. Because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day, so people have kept Bitcoin  for years. They have a lot of benefits.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Sacredtoad

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:53:17 PM

I think a lot because if you start with bitcoin you know you have to have a lot of patience and be able to wait a long time and put trust in the coin you have invested in so we all can hold it for a long time it just depends on when you want to cash out and at which price you want to cash out.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:12:37 PM

Wonder how many people can hold BTC for more than 3 years and enjoy the amazing profit in this period Smiley

BCC is now the second valuable coin. Very lacky the person who have BCC, but i dont give up to bitcoin i hope he still the highest value and i know he still continue their up and down value. And i know no one can defeat bitcoin.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:19:41 PM

I think those people who hold their bitcoin 3 years ago have a higher potential to become rich nowdays since the price of the bitcoin today is very high. I think those people who hold their bitcoin for 3 years are those patient people who want their future to be good. Not all people have the ability to hold bitcoin in a long time because some of them just spend and convert it right away even if the price of bitcoin goes high in a minimal amount.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:51:26 PM

Well, I think there's only a few. I bet that there are only few people who thought that Bitcoin will be priced as this high way back 3 years before. Most of the people and investors before already sold their bitcoin without knowing that it has a potential to be more expensive in just few years. To think that it was only 300$ before, surely, those who held will earn huge profit by now.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:01:18 PM

A lot of people are holding their bitcoin for a long time because I believe that bitcoin is a good and a profitable long-term investment. Just imagine if you bought bitcoin when it first started, and held it or forgot about it and sold it today. You could've earned thousands of dollars by just holding it for a long time.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:06:09 PM

if they going to sell right now they will be instant rich, how about the people those who hold when the price of bitcoin was $1, if they going to sell it their bitcoin now well how many lamborghini will they have?. maybe some of them are now instant rich because of bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:07:47 PM

We can't tell if how many people can hold bitcoin because after this new hype in bitcoin cash you can easily see the people who are bandwagon and who just transfer from bitcoin to bitcoin cash just because of the rumors and hype. Holding bitcoin is not always followed by the bitcoin user because of the temptation that they can see in the market.
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

Many people believe on what potential bitcoin has to offer. I think there are countless people who still hold  and will be holding bitcoin for long term. People now do not panic and ignore those fud's and negative news cause they believe that bitcoin will give them a bright future.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:15:41 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 12:39:20 PM by Palider

Many people believe on what potential bitcoin has to offer. I think there are countless people who still hold  and will be holding bitcoin for long term. People now do not panic and ignore those fud's and negative news cause they believe that bitcoin will give them a bright future.
It's hard to hold Bitcoins for a long time like 3 Years. Especially those who are poor because they need the money they earn on bitcoins. So I think rich people are now happy with the rise of bitcoins prices. And they are definitely more wealthy. That's where the world will remain poor. If you do not know how to cool down
nobody-

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

It's hard to hold Bitcoins for a long time like 3 Years. Especially those who are poor because they need the money they earn on bitcoins. So I think rich people are now happy with the rise of bitcoins prices. And they are definitely more wealthy. That's where the world will remain poor. If you do not know how to cool down
Yeah. It is hard to hold especially when you see that the price of bitcoin has doubled or even tripled. Most of us would be tempted to sell it because that is clearly a huge profit. The only thing is, we didn't know that the price could reach it's price as of today. That is the only regret that most people have. "I should've hold it instead of selling"
yaking

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:09:16 PM

Hi,

I'm sure there's still people to this day holding them since the beginning some of them might forgot about them and some actually want it to go to 10k+, but jeez you'd need ALOT of patience for that because most of us would think the bubble is gonna pop any time.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:32:59 PM

Well, I think there's only a few. I bet that there are only few people who thought that Bitcoin will be priced as this high way back 3 years before. Most of the people and investors before already sold their bitcoin without knowing that it has a potential to be more expensive in just few years. To think that it was only 300$ before, surely, those who held will earn huge profit by now.
Yes not only the few but a lot of the people are using the bitcoin and they are earning with the bitcoin, according to me the bitcoin will have the highest price and the time is getting more and more high I can say the bitcoin will be high in value and the demand of the bitcoin will be high with the passage of the time and the this is the main thing about the bitcoin value and the price.
Dapallo

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:49:14 PM

Hi,

I'm sure there's still people to this day holding them since the beginning some of them might forgot about them and some actually want it to go to 10k+, but jeez you'd need ALOT of patience for that because most of us would think the bubble is gonna pop any time.

I know that they really need the patience but it is actually very easy if you can live without using your bitcoins if you can do this you can get maybe very rich from this method.

Don't use any bitcoin if you can live without if you do this you can hold your bitcoins nearly 30 years.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
CoinFlippo

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:05:04 PM

I guess it's not that hard to be able to maintain bitcoin for a long period especially of you know for sure that it's value will grow exponentially over time . It's like making an investment with 0 efforts , all you need to do is just wait and your funds will grow by themselves . Bitcoin is the currency of the future and sooner or later people will regret not onvesting in it .

Its not that hard to hold it. I also hold my coins for a year now If i can do it a few years i can make a good profit out of it. You can hold your coins but when you need money.

Then you must use bitcoin for that because we simply need money for things sometimes for school etc.
Yes it is one of the easiest methods to earn money without any sort of hard work at all. As we all know that the price of a single bitcoin is subject to vary therefore keeping your entire collection in your hands without investing them in some sort of business or trading could help you to earn much after a considerable rise in the price due to fluctuation in the investment of Btcs in international market.

I don’t think it to be difficult for holding your Btcs because a good analytic can have this idea rated as the best among all as all it requires is positivity and some time.
I agree with you it is not difficult to hold it it is just difficult to know when to sell you can make yourself a price like i will sell it all if it is worth 10k for one this way you set a goal what you want to achieve and when it becomes 10k just sell 50%.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:23:15 AM

For now i think many people are now starting to hold their bitcoin because we seen the continuous increasing of bitcoin value, every year it will gives us huge huge profit even me i am planning to hold my bitcoin for long period of time and it will lead me to be rich in the future.
So many people did even in past years and so many people are still doing. I have held some, I have sold some and it all depends on each individual and how long they are willing to hold or how urgent a particular need may arrive for them to have to withdraw. Holding is good and anyone today would obviously know it is better to hold than to dump.

Any people can do that but its almost certainly that not all of my Bitcoin holdings will remain intact for 3 years. What I mean is through out that period I will sell some of my Bitcoin and also will continue to accumulate it. With the markets changing all of the time we need to take advantage of the prices which we need to take profit because we don't know that in the next 3 years that it will go up in price.
That is just something that can give a whole lot of profit even at the end. Taking advantage of the market at highs and then getting back in at lows. It is not just by holding all the time. There are so many opportunities of making more money that abounds in the market. I have made so much with my country fiat just by taking advantage of opportunities like this and I will keep making even more as time goes on.
d0nsly

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:35:07 AM

i wish those sci fi movies about time machine is real, i wont hesitate to go back to the past to buy btc when it was $0.0001
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: