Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:42:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonder how many people can hold BTC for more than 3 years  (Read 4066 times)
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:13:07 PM

BTC was around $300 3 years ago.

Wonder how many people can hold BTC for more than 3 years and enjoy the amazing profit in this period Smiley

Some peoples now who involved in crypto currency world still believe in bitcoin that have a potential thats someday bitcoin more profitable currency in crypto world. Three or more years I'm sure your setting pretty and your family if bitcoin hit the price $100k. In this case is the reason why people still holding bitcoin in their wallet. But some of them force to exchange their bitcoin into fiat due to financial problem.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:54:40 PM

Many peoples that are involved in cryptocurrency world still believe that bitcoin has a some kind of potential, a potential where it will be the most profitable currency. There are some people who can hold it for more than 3 years like the highschool kid who bought btc at $12 guess what he? he is now a millionare. You see there's some people who can wait longer than you think.
laguseklik

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:56:56 PM

I wonder too... a year is a longest hold I ever did so far..

Oops, there is no signature...
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:04:44 PM

Wonder how many people can hold BTC for more than 3 years and enjoy the amazing profit in this period Smiley

There are a lot actually that have that kind of patience when holding something. And those people are particularlybthe ones that do not need that much money because bitcoins is just their investment just a full time investment because they have another source of income and they buy bitcoins and they have bitcoins because they wanted to have a very successful investment because it is hard to hold you bitcoins for 3 years if you really needed a money because that is the only thing you are going to rely to.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:09:31 PM

Out of 100% possible that only 50% of people can hold on a bitcoin for more than 3 years. some of them treat bitcoin as an asset that is why they keep and hold bitcoins for a long time and some also use it for their needs.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:12:33 PM

I think few of them hold bitcoin because it is not yet popular to the whole world and they don't see the potential of bitcoin to grow and become a popular crypto. It has a little regret because I was not able to connect with bitcoin early so I don't have any bitcoin. Now looked know that bitcoin has the potential therefore many people will hold their bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
micleeiu398

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:48:08 AM

i am holding my BTCs more then 4 years now but not all of them some of them i sold to buy alts , but still i am happy as i was lucky to have good amount until now , but in ETH case  i was unlucky
People buy and sell bitcoin in different interval of time. Currently people have kept hold bitcoin for the last five years so it would not be wonder if people keep hold bitcoin for just 3 years because people of patience manner are exist in the field of bitcoin and they keep hold it for future savings because they are well known to future new technology requirements.

I think professional keep hold bitcoin for long time while nonprofessional doesn’t and professionals are more than nonprofessional in percentage.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:43:57 AM

i'd say almost 50% of them still holds their bitcoin maybe for investment.  Actually I knew a person who holds her bitcoin up to now. She holds it up to now because she's still waiting for the right time when bitcoin reach to it's much higher peak and she told me it's better to keep for investment. But she doesn't told me how much bitcoin she has.

Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:51:18 AM

There are quiet plenty of them around here, as i have been reading here since before, there are few of them who claimed they had bought it when it was still cheaper, while some also just hide their identities and atill remaining quiet about their earnings. As far as i can still remember there is an articke about it, i just forgot the link just try to look for it.

I was thinking not more than 10 people who can hold bitcoin for that long.
Why?  Because people are mostly greedy. They will just sell it only maximum 10x of the buying price.

But after you said you read some article about that mention quite plenty then i was surprise.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:58:03 AM

I think a lot of them still saving bitcoin from the last 3 years in small portion, not a lot of people believe bitcoin can be very expensive at that time, but now people already saw the rise from the last two year, I believe a lot of people already start to stock bitcoin for a very long term
nicesquawk

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:26:09 PM

Well, there are many people who can actually withhold the urge to keep trading bitcoin and instead keeping it. In percentage, it could reach about 50% of the community.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:30:36 PM

Large number of users does it. The growth is big while compared to investment schemes that are available to the people around the world. Also here we doesn't need to fulfill out of necessity to be a bitcoiner, whereas the same is not possible with several investments. Based upon that large number of people will continue to keep hold of it.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

Many investors are already doing that since then. We cannot this kind of growth if there are none who holds their Bitcoin. I think if we all are believe and hold it still, price will not be volatile that much.

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:15:44 AM

Many investors are already doing that since then. We cannot this kind of growth if there are none who holds their Bitcoin. I think if we all are believe and hold it still, price will not be volatile that much.

I think we don't know how many people which hold btc for more than 3 years and I am sure that there are many people do this and I think they still hold until now. and I agree that we can follow them too so we can make a big profit in the long-term. and because from time to time bitcoin price is always increase then what we do right now will give some benefits for us too and the important thing is we can make a lot of money.

lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

Many people are holding the Bitcoin for a long-term and one of my friend is holding the Bitcoin for more than 2 years. I told him to sell when it is at $20k but he is not showing interest towards selling the coin. he is just i want to hold the Bitcoin for another 3 to 5 years span.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

The price will always be volatile because day traders are moving the price regularly.
If you go for long term hold, just don't mind the short term movement of the price, instead look for the long term as that is your purpose why
your are holding, long term holders are benefited with good price based on the trend, so know the right timing to sell.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

It does looks really good, and it's really a perfect profit. But for the people who are holding in this very long term, i think the these people are not indiscriminate and have a deeper depiction of the future of bitcoin.
No matter how many it is.. which obviously i think it's just a few and not much to doing that.

For all in here, is there anyone who are dare to hold for 3 years from now? for me personally, because i do not really have an depiction about bitcoin that would be more peaking for the next 3 years, i haven't dared to doing that, maybe i'll stop in the middle journey. Grin
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:56:02 PM

They are holding their btc for a long period  of 3 years because  they are saving it for their future and they want to earn a big amount of money  someday that why

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

I think people who bought BTC in the year 2013 - 2014 ago, they hold their BTC until now.
and also most likely, some still have not sold their coins so far, as they wait for bitcoin prices to reach the highest price later.
they are lucky people because in 2013 BTC is only worth $ 400 USD.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

They are holding their btc for a long period  of 3 years because  they are saving it for their future and they want to earn a big amount of money  someday that why

Yeah, which I think they already have a good  way of living as they didn't sell their shares of bitcoin many years ago. They didn't think that it could be like that huge amount as they set on their mind as an investment which they have no problem regarding on their financial stabilty on that time. Well, it depends on the attitude or how they keep money on their own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: