Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigereum Token Swap opens 8 December 2017  (Read 4871 times)
Bitbratt

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:57:25 PM

Its interesting. It will be suitable for small crypto users then. Like if i want to send a remittance in crypto to my loved ones in other country into fiat then is that possible?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:57:44 PM

I like the name of this token. It sounds so strong but unique. IMO the project is promising and I've seen a few of this kind of idea lately. How can you compete with those and what kind of edge as well as strategies you might want to show to your investors on the business perspective.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:13:20 PM

Did your project has fully anonymity or security? I am afraid the way it will be transacted through facebook messenger. I think it is so much harmful to transfer coins since hackers and scammers are always there. But I appreciated your platform because this is very unique than other altcoin. You featured how it will easily to transact coins to other.
Will you have your own chatbot or you will be using existing social media channels like facebook messenger, whatsapp, telegram and the like?
If I will use existing socia media channels? I saw that a user can make a chatbot to facebook messenger. Am I right?

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:29:49 PM

I like the name of this token. It sounds so strong but unique. IMO the project is promising and I've seen a few of this kind of idea lately. How can you compete with those and what kind of edge as well as strategies you might want to show to your investors on the business perspective.
I have question in my mind. What is the connection of tiger to their token? But it seems like it has a purpose. Anyways, we can see that this project is very unique since it is integrating the usage of social media channels in a new form of transaction. A transaction that is easy and reliable. Tigereum will don't need to compete with others because it already proves that social media sites are useful than what we are thinking of.
Tigereum (OP)

Activity: 162

Founder & Promoter of Tigereum Token Swap

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:21:59 AM

Tigereum Token Swap NOW OPEN
8 - 18 December 2017
ICO Bench rated 4.0 (out of 5)
Send crypto to friends and family in an instant message
Participate in our Token Swap now at www.tigereum.io

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:29:29 AM

I have question in my mind. What is the connection of tiger to their token? But it seems like it has a purpose. Anyways, we can see that this project is very unique since it is integrating the usage of social media channels in a new form of transaction. A transaction that is easy and reliable. Tigereum will don't need to compete with others because it already proves that social media sites are useful than what we are thinking of.

We thought that the Tiger represented a disrupter ready to pounce
Regarding security on social media - indeed, that is critical to our development work
However, I think this should be kept in perspective. Small social payments are like cash in our pocket, and that is where Tigereum will play. Digital wallets are more like our bank accounts for larger amounts, and this is not where Tigereum will play.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:43:38 AM

8 - 18 December 2017

4 out of 5 is obviously very big rank..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:49:09 PM

8 - 18 December 2017

https://i.imgsafe.org/0c/0c6836b030.png

Yoooo. Great potential. I never thought a simple platform like this will get such a high rating
Bitbitchy

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:53:29 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 07:13:47 PM by Bitbitchy

Did your project has fully anonymity or security? I am afraid the way it will be transacted through facebook messenger. I think it is so much harmful to transfer coins since hackers and scammers are always there. But I appreciated your platform because this is very unique than other altcoin. You featured how it will easily to transact coins to other.
Will you have your own chatbot or you will be using existing social media channels like facebook messenger, whatsapp, telegram and the like?
If I will use existing socia media channels? I saw that a user can make a chatbot to facebook messenger. Am I right?
Then there will be no distinguishing difference from other existing social media execpt that they send crypto to fiat or crypto to crypto with secure transactions and less fee charged. But i like thr idea. You will not need much and not much is required. For small transaction’s use.
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:05:37 PM

Olney-Fraser announces Japanese version of Tigereum Whitepaper
We welcome our friends in Japan to Tigereum
www.tigereum.io

Go to https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nayalNBDXfFtpvdPRDP2-RuxdsRrbZYR for the Japanese version

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:08:05 PM

Then there will be no distinguishing difference from other existing social media execpt that they send crypto to fiat or crypto to crypto with secure transactions and less fee charged. But i like thr idea. You will need much and nit much is required. For small transaction’s use.

Indeed, sometimes just small incrementally-better offerings are the most successful because they solve a problem right now, and are easy to deliver and scale up globally
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:12:38 PM

Russian version of Tigereum Bitcoin Forum is available on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2546838.new#new
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:47:34 PM

Olney-Fraser says Bitcoin is now a real Movement, which is here to stay, and that is why the Bitcoin price is surging

https://thetokener.com/n…/olney-fraser-bitcoin-is-a-movement
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:52:10 AM

Nice story about our Token Swap Bot in cryptocoinsnews.com today  Wink

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/tigereum-bot-token-swap/
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:55:31 AM

I am interested with your project. I want to understand everything very well so that if I will confident to use your alchatbot in order to transact.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:08:05 PM

8 - 18 December 2017

Yoooo. Great potential. I never thought a simple platform like this will get such a high rating
Simple platform but it will help many people specially, those who want to have secure and easy transaction. It is a nice step to tigereum because we all know that your company must trust by people around you. I hope that you will be successful someday.
Jakegamiz

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:39:03 PM

Its mean to say that messeging bot is the main profit for this Tigereum projects?

cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:47:52 PM

We thought that the Tiger represented a disrupter ready to pounce
Regarding security on social media - indeed, that is critical to our development work
However, I think this should be kept in perspective. Small social payments are like cash in our pocket, and that is where Tigereum will play. Digital wallets are more like our bank accounts for larger amounts, and this is not where Tigereum will play.

Ohhh now I understand where you are heading. Yes crypto is really not in line with the digital wallets in a different perspective though sometimes thought as the same. Goodluck with this one anyways
Bitbitchy

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:16:41 PM

Then there will be no distinguishing difference from other existing social media execpt that they send crypto to fiat or crypto to crypto with secure transactions and less fee charged. But i like thr idea. You will need much and nit much is required. For small transaction’s use.
Ya. Not complicated. If problem arises you can just approach the moderator or the admin and settle the matter one on one. 

Indeed, sometimes just small incrementally-better offerings are the most successful because they solve a problem right now, and are easy to deliver and scale up globally

Bitbitchy

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:23:19 PM

8 - 18 December 2017

https://i.imgsafe.org/0c/0c6836b030.png

Simple platform but it will help many people specially, those who want to have secure and easy transaction. It is a nice step to tigereum because we all know that your company must trust by people around you. I hope that you will be successful someday.
You know in my place right now, i dont go to the post office to send money to my loved ones. I go to small remittance companies. There i am well accommodated, they give a fast and easy transactions and if some problem arises  i can just call them and tell them the problem and it is solve in a minute. The advantage of small platforms. Unlike with big offices like post office if i complain, i will not be entertained right away and the process will take days to be solved. So i’m seeing a big potential with Tigereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: