Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:58:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC and TOP alts price action.  (Read 2059 times)
CrMg (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:39:00 AM

DASH:

broke out ATH at 400 and now testing it back, i'm going long with the target of 500!

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:09:34 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will still exist and the top altcoin is always ethereum for smart contract pioneer. Maybe there will be another good altcoin but not with the smart contract thing. It need new feature. Maybe boscoin or exscudo. Boscoin really good coin and the first coin will use TAL and OWL chain.
CrMg (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:15:00 AM

Trading update:

1. Sold my EOS, couldn't wait till 1.18, so got out at 1.16
2. IOTA - nice move up, right to my initial target at 0.75, I'm a long-term investor here, so i will hold IOTA further.
3. DASH - went long 3 days ago (See my previous posts), not much action here, but long scenario still hasn't been cancelled.
4. Holding ETH (also one of my long-term ones) from 290, no idea and no urge to get out from this one.
5. BTC - as usual, it says "F.CK YOU" to all the non-believers and continues to climb higher! Unfortunately, i didn't get more of it at the bottom of current pullback.

Dralarn

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

IOTA already a good run, today it increased by about 20% which is quite a lot, the market cap is sitting at about two billion, and the more people believe in the IoT (you don't even have to believe in it, it will simply happen) the better. After the cancellation all the money was running away from BTC to atlcoins and IOTA was one of the beneficiaries. People are looking for good alternatives and I'm wondering how IoTa is still not one of the best performing coins out there (top five) I guess that will come with time. BTC right now is quite bullish as well, because you have all these news about CME and other institutions adopting BTC so that might increase the price even further in the short term.
CrMg (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:56:36 AM

Greetings, trades! Here's some context:

Bitfinex VWAP 1month back: Nice trends everywhere. XRP and NEO are yet to catch up to the rest of stuff.

Poloniex VWAP 1month back: BCH anyone? =)

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:57:41 AM

My positions:

I'm out of everything except IOT, ETH, XRP, BTC and about 20% of my portfolio is cash now.
Hodling these my long-term investments!

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:48:57 AM

Bought some NEO here around 36, target is around 70. Stop right below 29, lets see what happens!

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:08:03 PM

Sup, guys! Haven't been around for a while, trends been doing great! All my BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP (not so) and especially IOT brought some nice profits. Riding the trend! NEO - not so much, its been acting weirdly especially regarding the spike to 4, it did recover though. Talk about liquidity here - seems like some algos are running this coin, gotta check.

I will do update on VWAP shortly.
CrMg (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:24:04 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 07:52:45 AM by CrMg

OK, so here it is. I'm having troubles with my matlab code, so can't really post VWAP updates, but theres no need to. everything is trending. I will do some tradingview charts now of the stuff that's interesting imo.

1. ETH: sold it at 475, now looking for re-entry. Good spot is area around 400. If price won't retrace I will look for some flag patterns here.

2. ETC same goes for this coin: watch for retrace back to 24 and look for longs there. Won't post the screen not to overwhelm the post.

3. EOS, XMR, DASH, IOT - all rocketing up, I don't even know what to post about these gems. Gladly, I'm holding IOT.

4. XRP - got out of it, since its consolidating, no interesting stuff here until it breaks 0.3

5. BTC - you just hold it. Never sell BTC, e.t.c.

Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:14:27 AM

Sell everything and just buy XMR, you can thank me when it hits £500 and if you hodl even longer you will see the moon
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:21:01 AM

Thank you for posting this, I think you did the right thing bro, im planning also to invest in IOTA for long term investmen Its price now is very promising to increase we hope it will sustain for the next year to have us good profit..
CrMg (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:05:26 PM

Thank you for posting this, I think you did the right thing bro, im planning also to invest in IOTA for long term investmen Its price now is very promising to increase we hope it will sustain for the next year to have us good profit..

BTW good place to buy more IOTA, imo: somwhere in the shaded area:
Didn't post it on the chart (but its a fib confluence level + EMA support + nice A-B-C like pattern pullback.

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:08:02 PM

Sell everything and just buy XMR, you can thank me when it hits £500 and if you hodl even longer you will see the moon

Monero been acting strong, indeed! I bought it at 100 and sold it at 130, now I'm biting elbows. But you can't win them all, unless you're a HODL-er, lol. BTW, IOTA just recently had a demo where the made a monero-like mixer for super-security and anonimity, read their blog!

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

I'm buying some ETH right here:

GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:50:13 PM

I saw this guys predict history and seem he suggest buying/ selling really good. Hope to get some suggestion about BTG Cheesy thanks

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:58:53 PM

AL alts are bleeding because of BTC PUMP:( Where BTC will stop;) can u predict)?

dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:58:42 PM

Your strategy is very good and it is also safe. Choose Bitcoin and some of 20 altcoins. In my opinion, ETH, Stellar,Monero, Bitcoin cash are suitbale for your plan. I believe whole them are good for holding in long time.
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:32:26 AM

Yes, IOTA really makes many people surprise when it has a pump recently. Many experts said that, with own technology (Internet of things), IOTA is really a   big competitor which can replace Bitcoin in the future. Therefore, I will spend 50% my fund to hold IOTA

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:07:54 AM

Hello!

XRP finally broke its range, so I'm looking for pullbacks to 0.3 to go long

I missed the LTC rocket, however my ETH trade (see previous post) made me some good profit, I'm out in cash now (sold at 600).

IOT: good place to buy more IOTA =)

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:03:35 AM

Hello guys!

Not much to write about, everything is rocketing (Christmas rally, yay!)
XRP doesn't leave any chances for pullback. I'm closely watching NEO and OMG.

NEO - I'm in from 36. Target around 60.

OMG - didn't go long yet, but I love higher TF picture, looks like we are staarting an impulse wave 3: 28 and 40 are very possible target levels
I will look for pullbacks to go long here

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: