Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟  (Read 55876 times)
Mirroma

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:44:44 AM

Twenty five minutes is crazy. But then again there are several airdrop telegram groups and tons of people trying to snipe drops like this. It is the new craze out there thanks to the e-shit hype.

More jr members now also as they have their post counts, but most of them, together with the noobs, are just "thanks sir boss dev" "joined" kind of replies.
I wish mprep was a little harder with the ban hammer, because right now joining an airdrop feels like a coordinated looting (join, recieve, dump, moving to the next "promising solid project, thank you Sir"). It is hardly worth the effort anymore.

Reading ANNs has become a cringe so big it is almost self-harming and then I don't even speak of what a dev must think seeing a swarm of insects hop on his train only to get off asap when these tiny hands have grabbed their peanuts.

Having said that it is quite ambitious to have a DEX running next year. I hope you guys will get to that: good new exchanges are always welcome!

Are you go around airdrop threads criticising them in order to spam them in a clever way for that stupid exchange that you are promoting. So you believe that ICO's are better so that you can dmp your stach on the noobs? You see, it can also go the other way round
rendy_btc

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:47:40 AM

I do not understand... the airdrop link says to check again on November 10th and yesterday it said to check october 31st.. what am I missing?
evi_stale

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:06:22 AM

Twenty five minutes is crazy. But then again there are several airdrop telegram groups and tons of people trying to snipe drops like this. It is the new craze out there thanks to the e-shit hype.

More jr members now also as they have their post counts, but most of them, together with the noobs, are just "thanks sir boss dev" "joined" kind of replies.
I wish mprep was a little harder with the ban hammer, because right now joining an airdrop feels like a coordinated looting (join, recieve, dump, moving to the next "promising solid project, thank you Sir"). It is hardly worth the effort anymore.

Reading ANNs has become a cringe so big it is almost self-harming and then I don't even speak of what a dev must think seeing a swarm of insects hop on his train only to get off asap when these tiny hands have grabbed their peanuts.

Having said that it is quite ambitious to have a DEX running next year. I hope you guys will get to that: good new exchanges are always welcome!

I couldn’t agree more with your post.  We take all these into consideration as well.  What I can say to your in terms of our checks is that everything is checked. For the next round, our process would evolve even more.

LOL, people are complaining that the requirements are way too strict, but it isn't enough for you. You need to make it even more difficult for people to join.
I think it might be better to get people to comment in a constructive way
evi_stale

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:07:45 AM

I do not understand... the airdrop link says to check again on November 10th and yesterday it said to check october 31st.. what am I missing?

There are multiple airdrop data planned. You missed yesterdays one
llyfee4u (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:08:28 AM

I couldn’t agree more with your post.  We take all these into consideration as well.  What I can say to your in terms of our checks is that everything is checked. For the next round, our process would evolve even more.

LOL, people are complaining that the requirements are way too strict, but it isn't enough for you. You need to make it even more difficult for people to join.
I think it might be better to get people to comment in a constructive way

On the contrary. The idea is not to make it difficult for people to join, its to make it fair and avoid people using multi accounts.  What i mean by our airdrop process evolving is that we'll take lessons from what worked or otherwise in this round to make sure next round is even better. We want to make sure that in a fair way as many as possible of the GENESIS community members get in on the airdrop.   We are checking the quality of post's and many other criteria's as set out in the OP.
kylesimminos

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:45:41 PM

"The average transaction takes only 15 seconds to be mined and verified on the Ethereum blockchain"

Why use ETH blockchain? Isnt better to create own independent network?

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:55:14 PM

"The average transaction takes only 15 seconds to be mined and verified on the Ethereum blockchain"

maybe yes, but do you know how hard you need to work to get a stable and efficient own network ?
Dragunov_5

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:05:24 PM

This coin is a scam in the making. A long term plan for airdrop is planned. I wouldn't trust any airdrop coin. I just got scammed from Ethergold and Etv. Also Ebtc, Ethereum Cash and some others onto it.
Grande2018

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:57:37 PM

W0w the scamartists are evolving their own tricks...

You promise us a platform?? You put only promises. No technical details. I am worried about getting scammed.

Nothing wrong to feel worried about. The arguments are clear. We participants can't live just of pure trust.

Some of us have been scammed 5 to 10 times.
Genesis_Dev

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:03:58 PM

W0w the scamartists are evolving their own tricks...

You promise us a platform?? You put only promises. No technical details. I am worried about getting scammed.

Nothing wrong to feel worried about. The arguments are clear. We participants can't live just of pure trust.

Some of us have been scammed 5 to 10 times.

It's a free airdrop that costs nothing. You don't have to buy anything if you don't want to. I would recommend that that's the route you go down until you feel confident enough.

What I can promise is that this is a serious project which isn't going anywhere.

Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:06:26 PM

And where you can see the table with a list of participants in the subscription Bounty and the accrued steaks?
Ontological0

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:39:16 PM

You guys really need to check out this ETV guy. I think it is the same developer. Same style of writing. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2294466.0
Ontological0

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:44:16 PM

Mr. Genesis Dev.

I just watched the webbie of urs, and I am not confident that you are competent. Ur web reminds me of Ethereumdark. The ultimate scamcoin out there.

Also the quality of your website isn't even worth 1 million mcap. I can't believe you want people to invest in a website that looks below quality.
Dantheman2

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:56:45 PM

Ehmm. was wondering. How many team members r on the team?
Mirroma

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:59:28 PM

maybe yes, but do you know how hard you need to work to get a stable and efficient own network ?

The Nem platform was a much better option
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:17:55 PM

I am too late for the oct. 31. Huhu.

I have to wait 10 more days. Damn I can't wait. 😂

Waching this thread. Yess
Willow2U

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:27:26 PM

I browsed through http://genesiscoin.io/ web and found the information very refreshing. I noticed that their is currently two exchanges for the Genisis coin, what is the possibility be to have Yobit (https://yobit.net/en/) as another.

Hope I can get into the next airdrop   
Genesis_Dev

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:32:44 PM

You guys really need to check out this ETV guy. I think it is the same developer. Same style of writing. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2294466.0

I am most certainly not the developer of ETV. 

That's got to be one of the funniest things I've read today!

Grin Grin Grin

Genesis_Dev

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:34:12 PM

Mr. Genesis Dev.

I just watched the webbie of urs, and I am not confident that you are competent. Ur web reminds me of Ethereumdark. The ultimate scamcoin out there.

Also the quality of your website isn't even worth 1 million mcap. I can't believe you want people to invest in a website that looks below quality.

Did you actually look at both websites? They look nothing alike.

And you're not investing in a website...

Dantheman2

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:54:53 PM

I was wondering when the development starts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: