Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE  (Read 29082 times)
hldss11

Activity: 234
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:13:27 PM

THEKEY is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.  really unique project. wish you good luck!
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:56:43 AM

I see quite an impressive project designed to develop an identification verification (IDV) tool with blockchain based dynamic multi-dimension identification (BDMI) by using Personally Identifiable Information (PII) which is exclusively authorized by government authorities.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:11:41 AM

With 23 copyrights having being obtained, 15 patents accepted by SIPO (State Intellectual Property office of the P.R.C) and start attestation process what more can I say. This is the kind of project worth investing.
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:34:09 AM

The project Thekey this I see have a good enough to the prospect of the future, with the team I saw a professional and the concept of nice and tidy I’m sure this project will be successful, this project is unique and with the idea of the idea of a project interesting.. I’m sure project thekey this would get a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take the project..
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:45:18 AM

Does your company have open offline offices?
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:51:52 PM

Did you receive any private investments already? Like from Angels or Funds?
grandpix

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:55:16 PM

They are starting pre-distribution until Jan 15th 2018. I want to know how much max TKY will be distributed in this period before ICO starts?
Edty_R

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:57:59 PM

First of all congratulations for this brilliant idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
abrotrodel

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:06:01 PM

Awesome project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:50:32 PM

I hear you guys could be on Kucoin ?
This could be big .
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:04:37 PM

THEKEY project is one of its kind as a lot of thinking has gone in to the making of it. You would get to see that THEKEY has gone in to developing an IDV solution. This solution is in the 2nd generation and has been especially designed for the internet. In order to make things easier, BDMI (full form is Blockchain based Dynamic Multi - Dimension Identification) technology has been put in to use.

As you can see, BDMI itself says that it is block chain that very well combines with the multi - dimension technology thus creating platform on which technologies develop. These technologies will be able to create the best link with the digital world after all.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

identification verification (IDV) tool with blockchain based dynamic multi-dimension identification (BDMI) by using Personally Identifiable Information (PII) which is exclusively authorized by government authorities - So many complicated words. It is hard to understand how it works, could you explain on example?
BaseMe

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:47:17 PM

There is example in whitepaper and on website. few of them
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:32:01 AM

Why use Neo wallet ? how with Wallet ETH its smart contract system that is proven safe, fast and transparent in transactions? I still do not understand about this ..
sltshp

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:37:07 AM

Why use Neo wallet ? how with Wallet ETH its smart contract system that is proven safe, fast and transparent in transactions? I still do not understand about this ..

Thats because its based on the NEO platform and not ETH. There are advantages to having a project on the NEO blockchain as opposed to ETH.

romancheg

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:17:11 AM

Hey dev! What's with your website?
http://prntscr.com/hoyoz5
mnightwaffle

Activity: 1002
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

Your site says one team member joined December 21st 2017.
So it currently being December 18th.... Shall just assume he won't be joining for a few more days? Makes sense?
digiworld1

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:53:22 PM

Thats because its based on the NEO platform and not ETH. There are advantages to having a project on the NEO blockchain as opposed to ETH.

What are some of the advantages using Neo platform vs Eth? faster transactions time? or specific functions that Neo platform functions better?
digiworld1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:54:49 PM

One of Neo future goal is to provide digital identify based on blockchain technology, but thekey project also focusing on digital identity on blockchain, what is the similarity and difference of Neo future digital ID vs thekey?
digiworld1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:00:40 AM

The Business Restructure with the Identity Verification based on THEKEY self.NEO
 by TheKeyVIP

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7gke0m/the_business_restructure_with_the_identity/

Recently, THEKEY project team has made an official announcement about establishing an Identity Verification (IDV) ecosystem based on blockchain. The results generated from the IDV system are undeniable and unalterable. The team embraces more than 20 years’ experience on processing and developing individual Big Data. Currently, THEKEY has connected personal identity data of 210 million people in 66 cities authenticated by the relevant government authorities, on a real-time basis. The team has already obtained 23 relevant copyrights, and 15 patents have been accepted by SIPO (State Intellectual Property office of the P.R.C) and start attestation process. The combination of blockchain technology and IDV will pave the way to migrate people from the real world to the online world.
Since the birth of Internet in US, it has been defined as virtual world or cyber world. However, the online world cannot be separated from the real world. By using emails or online payment methods, the virtual identity has always been a projection of the real identity. As the mobile payment, IoT flourishes, the need for identity verification is getting more and more urgent.
With personal authorization, individual in the real world and the internet world will be tightly connected. The people who are willing to share their Personal Identity Information (PII) will obtain the unprecedented convenience in their life.
Part 1 Insurance
The blockchain can record personal life cycle medical records, property information, and even their parents’ medical records. With personal authorization, an individual can complete the health insurance service all by himself, from insurance contract signing, underwriting, to the rapid settlement of the claims. Due to the whole process self-service and personal health data, the insurance premium can be significantly reduced. On the other side, for the insured who hasn’t shared his personal medical data, the premium will be increased.
Part 2 Micro Transactions
Payment via mobile or bank card is not safe enough. In the future, the security of payment will largely rely on biometric authentication and personal behavior identification, such as the identification through facial recognition, fingerprints, finger vein as well as iris. Chinese government authorities have been gradually collecting the abovementioned information. What we need to do is to record it on blockchain with personal authorization. To verify the transaction through personal behavior record is very effective, for example, a person went to a hospital in Guangzhou and wiped his medical insurance card at 9:00 am, which has been recorded on the blockchain, while the same person was attempting to make a payment in Beijing at 9:05 am. The later transaction shall be terminated due to the high risk of fraud. In such circumstances, the individual information recorded on blockchain will be more secured.
Part 3 Commercialization of Personal Data
The personal data will no longer exclusively belong to the data center (such as the authorities, hospitals, banks, Alipay, etc), and it’s also not only for entertainment by sharing your daily steps or the photos while you enjoy a hearty meal, while it will be a very important source of income for an individual. Through personal authentication, personal data will be stored on the blockchain, and can be transacted through smart contract and asymmetric encryption system. All interest parties (such as insurance companies, banks, health institutions, auto industry and real estate industry) can purchase the personal data they are interested in through blockchain. For example, the revenue generated by sharing your medical record from last month can buy you a meal today.
The online identity is a holographic projection of the real identity. By providing a trustworthy, reliable and efficient IDV solution based on blockchain in various scenarios, THEKEY will reshape the business structure and generate great value of the individual big data.
For more information, please visit THEKEY official website: www.thekey.vip or join the telegram for discussion: https://t.me/THEKEYOFFICIAL

Does all the systems connected? hospitals/authorities/banks/alipay? so that the person only need to enter his information once, and once stored in the blockchain, how can different organizations able to retrieve his ID? does thekey provide such system for the big data center?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: