Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE  (Read 29082 times)
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

hi,

whats is the wallet for this token ?  im buying some but cannt check on neon desktop wallet  tq

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

Guys what is happening to the price of TKY? I tried very hard to have time to take part in the ICO, and what do I see now? the price of the token fell by more than 30% compared to the price of the ICO! When will there be news from the team?
irinainvestor7

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

[/quote]
Very interesting idea, good team of professionals.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:45:50 PM

Guys what is happening to the price of TKY? I tried very hard to have time to take part in the ICO, and what do I see now? the price of the token fell by more than 30% compared to the price of the ICO! When will there be news from the team?
Check the table very well, TKY is not the only affected coin. The market all over had the value slide and it will pick up soon. I just believe in the chinese market/community and TKY is always with a news. Some multibillion companies are joining soon and it is going to cause a hype.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

Check the table very well, TKY is not the only affected coin. The market all over had the value slide and it will pick up soon. I just believe in the chinese market/community and TKY is always with a news. Some multibillion companies are joining soon and it is going to cause a hype.

If you look at development and team progress, you invested into one of the most solid, excellent tract record. Its one of the few giants tech in china entering blockchain. Partnerships with alibaba, ants financial,etc...multibillion dollars company.
digiworld1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

It might cause the hype, but the fundamentals of Thekey is really strong, just on a different caliber compare to most others ICO, whitepaper with a wishlist, or MVP. Thekey is set out to stay and succeed in blockchain arena.
digiworld1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

hi,

whats is the wallet for this token ?  im buying some but cannt check on neon desktop wallet  tq

Think there was issues with Neo wallet yesterday. Check back again and you should be fine.
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

hi,

Think there was issues with Neo wallet yesterday. Check back again and you should be fine.

ok thanks, i see it on https://neotracker.io
however it seems i need https://neotracker.io/wallet to move the token since i still cant see it in neon wallet tho.

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
digiworld1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

hi,

however it seems i need https://neotracker.io/wallet to move the token since i still cant see it in neon wallet tho.

you would need your private key to move Neo tokens/Nep-5/ or Gas.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

It might cause the hype, but the fundamentals of Thekey is really strong, just on a different caliber compare to most others ICO, whitepaper with a wishlist, or MVP. Thekey is set out to stay and succeed in blockchain arena.
But why does the market not react to such a giant as TKY? You think it's a sleeping giant? Indeed, investors are now a little panic as the price fell by 2 times

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Zasluzkar

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

Tky is a slepping giant but the market is unstable right now. Just hold your tky or buy more. It will be big. If you dont trust me read the whitepaper.
SoloV

Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

I very much regret that I could not get into the company of bounty. This project is very interesting. I'm going to invest some of the money here.
It is also gratifying that the NEO platform is developing.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:23:09 PM

hi,

whats is the wallet for this token ?  im buying some but cannt check on neon desktop wallet  tq

You must add TKY to neon wallet, and than you should be able to see TKY there  Wink

Instruction:

1) Open Neon wallet and than "Manage Neon Settings"
2) Than "manage tokens"
3) Add new token and this in blank space: 132947096727c84c7f9e076c90f08fec3bc17f18
4) Save. Done. Login in wallet and you will see TKY there  Smiley
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:30:05 AM

Totally agree, everything I saw from them so far convinced me. Also the way they manged the bounty was very professional. Iam also surprised by the price decline, but don't worry too much as we are still in a bear market.

It will surely pick up in march.

HuckelFinn

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:41:02 AM

I'm a strong holder of this one too.

Just as some of you said, the team is professionnal, the project is king-size. This is is all we need for the cryptos to really be seen as a serious thing, with huge companies.
uelufl

Activity: 546
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

Does anyone know if the Chinese New Year is over?

And when will the information on coinmarketcap be updated to correctly display the capitalization of TKY and the rating?
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

Hi, I asked here about the airdrop for new years that i didn't receive and i was told to send an email to info@thekey.vip about that. So I sent that email but so far no answer (one week ago)
digiworld1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

Hi, I asked here about the airdrop for new years that i didn't receive and i was told to send an email to info@thekey.vip about that. So I sent that email but so far no answer (one week ago)
Go to telegram, they might be able to help you out there. Good luck.
digiworld1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

Does anyone know if the Chinese New Year is over?

And when will the information on coinmarketcap be updated to correctly display the capitalization of TKY and the rating?

Chinese New Year is over, not sure when coinmarketcap will update the cap, but Thekey is one of a few projects, partnerships with the giants, alibaba,etc...very strong team!
digiworld1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

I'm a strong holder of this one too.

Just as some of you said, the team is professionnal, the project is king-size. This is is all we need for the cryptos to really be seen as a serious thing, with huge companies.

This is like a well strong established company entering blockchain, with Neo investor and advisor, many strong partnerships, expect that they will produce extraordinary results and actually produce value where millions of people will be using Thekey blockchain identity technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: