Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:12:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC.sx] Get paid for your signature  (Read 59720 times)
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:14:48 PM

Hehe, I don't think it works like that.  I always lose money on my trades, though, so I might not be the most reliable source.  Smiley

Yeah, I read the FAQ but I clearly didn't get something.  It wasn't like the option trading that I am used to with strike prices, so I think even though it went down it didn't go far enough down for me to profit from it or something. 

I might try it again later, but I think just holding my BTC would be a wiser option for me.
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 07:49:24 AM

Received my payout, but thoroughly not understanding the website.

I initiated a short position, the price went down (after Silk Road) and then I lost money... then I initiated a long position before the rebound and only slightly profited.

Going to stick with NASDAQ options because I understand them better.

Weird.  I did a short, and I made money when it went down.  Isn't that what's supposed to happen?  XD

Yep, that is definitely what is supposed to happen.  Not sure why I lost money when it went down.  It was a fun little experiment where .5btc basically evaporated in a day or so.

I wrote it off to too many people shorting so someone had to lose out... lol maybe I wasn't quick enough to click the down arrow.
Hehe, I don't think it works like that.  I always lose money on my trades, though, so I might not be the most reliable source.  Smiley

Maybe you should not trade then. Or do you like losing money? Roll Eyes
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 09:58:50 AM

I initiated a short position, the price went down (after Silk Road) and then I lost money... then I initiated a long position before the rebound and only slightly profited.

Weird.  I did a short, and I made money when it went down.  Isn't that what's supposed to happen?  XD

Yep, that is definitely what is supposed to happen.  Not sure why I lost money when it went down.  It was a fun little experiment where .5btc basically evaporated in a day or so.

I wrote it off to too many people shorting so someone had to lose out... lol maybe I wasn't quick enough to click the down arrow.

No, I go into the trade thinking that I'm going to make money.  It just never works out that way.

bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 03:54:26 PM

Thanks, I received it Smiley

tinus42

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:13:42 PM

No, I go into the trade thinking that I'm going to make money.  It just never works out that way.

So don't trade and you don't lose your money. Wink
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:15:54 PM

I pm'ed you my btc address.
Thank you Smiley

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:17:50 PM

Seal can I join? You have told me I could in a personal message a few weeks ago:

Hi, will there ever be more room for me to advertise your signature for the BTC rates you put up some time ago now?

At the moment I'm advertising for some one else but at the end of the month I could place your signature for the rates you said you could pay on a weekly basis IF there is room.

Thanks

Sure if you're going to be fairly active then I don't see why not.

Thanks, Ill add the sig as soon as you confirm.
Wed
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 08:50:27 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2013, 10:31:44 AM by Wed

@Seal
is it allowed to add an ad for my own p2pool or own projects?
danieldaniel

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:46:45 AM

@Seal
I think you're allowed to.

Wed
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 01:17:35 PM

@Seal
I think you're allowed to.

I have changed my sig, I hope that's okay.
Seal (OP)
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 09:39:19 PM

Hi everyone,

Hope your week has been good. A massive rally this week up to $185 must have put some smiles on your faces Cheesy. I hope you've all pocketed from the increase.

This weeks payouts are coming shortly.

The payouts have been adjusted to reflect the price increases, I've held off for as long as possible but I have a limited budget for advertising and would like this scheme to carry on for as long as possible, here's what I've done:

When the scheme was originally created, the price was $100/btc, it now sits at just over $180/btc. This reflects an 80% increase in the price of bitcoin. Although the payouts have been reduced by 1/3 (33%), inflation adjusted this will count as a USD increase in size of the original payouts.

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
danieldaniel

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 09:41:39 PM

Hi everyone,

Hope your weeks have been good. A massive rally this week up to $185 must have put some smiles on your faces Cheesy. I hope you've all pocketed from the increase.

The payouts have been adjusted to reflect the price increases, I've held off for as long as possible but I have a limited budget for advertising and would like this scheme to carry on for as long as possible, here's what I've done:

When the scheme was originally created, the price was $100/btc, it now sits at just over $180/btc. This reflects an 80% increase in the price of bitcoin. Although the payouts have been reduced by 1/3 (33%), inflation adjusted this will count as a USD increase in size of the original payouts.
Yay!  I thought it was going to be much more.

Unfortunately, I was asleep when the rally happened.  I didn't profit aside from the 1 BTC or so I have.

tinus42

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 09:57:12 PM

Hi everyone,

Hope your week has been good. A massive rally this week up to $185 must have put some smiles on your faces Cheesy. I hope you've all pocketed from the increase.

This is OK. As long as you also adjust when the price drops. Wink
Seal (OP)
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 09:58:06 PM

And here are the payouts:

0.59 BTC paid out this week, at today's rate thats $106.

I've not tracked stats for the scheme every week but the payouts must add up to the thousands now! Spend (or save!) wisely.

Can anyone recommend a bitcoin client that will let me make these payouts in bulk? Something that would take CSV or Tab delimited values would be really convenient for me.

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 10:11:10 PM

I've not tracked stats for the scheme every week but the payouts must add up to the thousands now! Spend (or save!) wisely.

Can anyone recommend a bitcoin client that will let me make these payouts in bulk? Something that would take CSV or Tab delimited values would be really convenient for me.

are you on linux or windows?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
danieldaniel

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 11:46:21 PM

I might be able to write you a script... It wouldn't be that hard.

tkbx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 04:13:31 AM

Aww, so close yet again :/
bitcoindigi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 06:14:52 AM

It's ok to lower the payment accordingly, however, the current price is $169 (bitstamp).

Why do you use Gox as price?
Wed
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 06:47:10 AM

Payment received. Thank you very much =)
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 09:12:12 AM

Payment received as usual, thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: