Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in a new ICO or just buy BTC  (Read 3573 times)
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:10:46 AM

You should invest almost 20% in ICO and 80% of your capital in Bitcoin because for ICO you have to be vary careful and reseaech well about their project , about their management and developor team, and check their road map before investing in any ICO,I think investing in ICO is high risk high return, some ICO may be scam.And other side in Bitcoin is evergreen for invest in any coin. It would not surprise me if in the next 6-10 months Bitcoin will touch $10,000, because Bitcoin is technically in bullish mode and bitcoin is essentially a database with an unprecedented level of security, it is digital gold. Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system and also called the first decentralized digital currency,They can be exchanged for other currencies,products, and services, So Bitcoin have bright future.So plan your investment as you can take risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:16:36 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
actually you can do both, invest in ICO or continue to buy BTC and do hold. if you want to invest in ico you have to think and examine which ICO you will invest and give you a profit so you do not lose.

sch_lau

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:16:43 AM

Do both just to keep it safe. Whatever amount your thinking of investing altogether, put half into bitcoin and half into altcoins. if the alcoins multiply by 5, you'll have a lot more money than if you have it sitting in bitcoin

cu_c

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:30:35 AM

Buy BTC. Smiley
If your favorite ICO coins are listed on exchanges then buy them.
Manyara

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:59:13 AM

This question really depends on an individual. How much are you willing to invest? You can start by doing intensive research on ongoing ICOs and reviews on the same. If one interests you, invest in what you are willing to. Then you can split the money you have and invest in btc. Whichever brings you the most returns will help you make future investment decisions.

All the best!!

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
cryptokeys

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:03:02 PM

Best crypto ICO of 2017! https://youtu.be/Be84Ui223-8
Ethconnect: https://ethconnect.net/ref/CryptoKeys
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:04:55 PM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.

it depends on the ico, if that ico is verry promising and has a good project that will likely to succed on the future, then go for it but dont put all your eggs in one basket . i suggest put 30 to 50% depending on the ico then the rest is put it all in bitcoins. just beware because most ico these days are just likely to scam inoscent people like you and all they want is your money, so just be careful and choose wisely.
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:58:55 PM

It depends on your investing capacity. If you are a religious and passive investor, then go buy BTC and hold it for a while to increase the value. But if you are an aggresive one, try to invest on ICO. But before that, research and study the ICO you want to dive in. As many ICOs are releasing today and there are no regulations set in place, ponzi and scams ICOs are rampant. Do your part to check the background of the developers or team behind the ICO, the product they have. To prevent lost.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
BitcoinCurve~

Activity: 80
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:08:36 PM

Invest in alt coins to earn a few bucks and then convert it into Bitcoin for long term holding.
diezorocket

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:17:22 PM

When it comes to ICOs I look for a few things
supply, lower is better for short term (scarcity)
obviously a project I feel good about
and I look to see like some have levels so if you get in early
you get a better price/percentage and then also are there bonuses being offered
just some of the things I look for

Investorhyde1

Activity: 126

Blockchain technology is the future!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:22:55 PM

If you look at the past 2 BTC forks, there is a run-up of Bitcoin's price right before the split.  There has also been a major drop in Alt coins.  While past events don't guarantee future performance, my money is on another run-up before this next fork.  ICOs have also been performing terribly.  Look at the recent Request ICO, which had massive hype.  AirSwap and Mercury Protocol were 2 others.  Yes, some ICOs are still profitable, but you will need to invest a lot of time to find them!
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:25:22 PM

Investing in ICO's can be beneficial too, if you do the right research. Invest in something you believe will work for you.
But if you have the power to do so, you can purchase BTC as a back up plan.
Taking both options is a good choice, you always have something to fall back on.  Wink
Persiville

Activity: 144

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:34:16 PM

Invest in alt coins to earn a few bucks and then convert it into Bitcoin for long term holding.

It is easy said than being done. ICO's are totally a big risk, just think about what if they would run your money? So you will just end up broked right? First manage to research the team behind the project, try to know immediately those person behind the project, what are they aiming for and what are their contents about the project. We all know once you are going to invest to ICOs you cannot avoid risk, so just try to check as soon as possible.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:38:17 PM

Examples of successful Initial coin offering on Ethereum are:

Augur
    Melonport
    Golem
    ICONOMI
    Singular DTV
    First Blood
    Digix DAO.

more and more ico are launching with huge fund raising in ethereum  ethereum based smart contracts but ICO is still in fundraising real technology adoption and new eco system  is yet to see in coming years one should be vigilant in investing in ICO projects
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:46:41 PM

I think it's better to buy bitcoin, rather than investing in new ico. Because investment in ico is very risky but if you are careful in investing it may be very profitable than buying bitcoin. so be careful if you want to invest.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
celex89

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:52:29 PM

I prefer tu buy BTC. It is like gold, ico like steel. There is good steel and bad steel, but you can not recognize it at first sight
Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:32:18 PM

BTC price is high now. You can invest in ico's or other altcoins and turn your profit to bitcoin.
You have to be careful when investing or trading.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:47:30 PM

I would invest in good ICO. I'm investing in Artoken, this ICO has just started https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316185
really promising one! I have followed the project for a while and believe it's a good one!
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:49:36 PM

I suggest all my fellow investors is to split your portfolios as desired like various percent of investment in bitcoin, some in ethereum, some in waves, some in ripple etc. It all depends how we diversify our investment based on the performance of the coins periodically. Still if we want to look for ICo's as well, we need to do a through study on the white paper as all the details would be available and would help us make our decision easier.This is what i follow whenever i m confused , i diversify and leave it.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:51:09 PM

part in bitcoin and chhat to scatter on altcoins and ico

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..