Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in a new ICO or just buy BTC  (Read 3586 times)
earnmoneyonl

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:42:10 AM

If you have enough money, just invest in bitcoin. If the amount of capital is too small, you could invest in ETH. You should trust in yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:43:58 AM

BTC is so close to edge. Everybody looking for a sharp down movement now. 15000$ is a hard resistance line and i am waiting a fast down to 10000$ in few hours after the start.
So i will not buy btc at this price focus on alts they are cheap now.
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:44:17 AM

Just buy btc and hodl it,thats the key when the alts are bleeding id rather hold my trades than to get rekt by the whales.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:47:55 PM

I really like the idea of cryptocurrency, but bitcoin causes me a lot of fear...depending on how much time is needed for the transaction, I don't believe that it will live more than 2 years...so I'm considering a few altcoins to make my choice for the long term
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:50:13 PM

I think now is not the best time to buy bitcoins. But it's not the best time to be an investor in the ICO. At the moment, I'm watching everything that's happening ..
xmw123

Activity: 160

希望虚拟货币&#

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:57:12 PM

Scattered investment, so that the wrong pressure is very painful, spare cash diversified investment, long-term holdings

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:07:36 PM

Yes you can invest on new ICO but the quality of the ICO must have good quality safe, profitable, good planning, and low risk. For me i'm not recommended you to investing on ICO which have bad management and the team. Buying Bitcoin is also profitable for future because the value of Bitcoin will keep rising every year.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:08:45 PM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.

For me at the moment, buying Bitcoin represents better value, an Ico may have potential and could grow and make good money, but bitcoin is the closest thing to a sure thing. Not saying there is anything like a sure thing, but it comes closest.

its not possible to buy things with bitcoin it has more than 30 usd transaction costs

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:10:21 PM

I will suggest that you should do the two! Bitcoin seem to be on a bull run that will not stop in the nearest future. ICO is also a very good way to get serious profit on your investment!

Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:12:06 PM

all depends on you, investment requires calculation, investment of course have risk, crypto world for ICO if want to have high risk invetasi, try to learn first, do research and learn a lot. at this time bitcoin is very high value, whether want to start now? need a mature calculation for the current investment, because the high bitcoin value of altcoin let alone the ICO must fall. very wise if we want to invest and can read the value of altcoin value. but it is not too late to buy bitcoin, of course, with a mature calculation for the investment. whether coin again need ogled  Huh of course yes, see ethereum its value also rise, with careful calculation for investment of course you will see opportunity for investment besides bitcoin. the predicted bitcoin present in the media will rise to 40-50k ... is it correct  Huh ? we'll see the next development. now the bitcoin value reaches 16K, maybe tomorrow has gone up to 18K or it can go down, bitcoin is showing that i am the king of cryptocurrency  Grin Grin Grin

lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:32:32 PM

i think if you have a lot of money then the choice is to invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:36:45 PM

Honestly, I would just stay put at the moment, and just watch the market. Most ICO's the past few months have lost much value once listing on exchanges likely due to BTC's crazy run.

pokemoso

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:41:57 PM

INS ecosystem
ICO for realizing the service of making a direct transaction using "INS token" for the purpose of making "producer = consumer" relationship without intermediary intermediary,
Actual demand + no competition
Sponsors like Unilever, etc., I think it seems quite promising.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:44:24 PM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
I think you can do both. You can invest in altcoin and also buy bitcoin. This is like a strategy because you will get much safer because both investments are different. We can not only rely on one of them, take a chance and we will get what we want.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:49:16 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 04:27:40 PM by PANK21

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I think you should invest in BTC . Its price is making a great leap  this year and expect more in the near future , it will be an amazing cryptocurrency that mark history its high price and nothing can beat bitcoin. Its not too late to start so you better hurry.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:56:17 PM

The answer to your question really depends on your risk tolerance, and how you balance it with the potential to make money.

Let me give you an analogy that you might find interesting, between the crypto world and the financial world:
  • Bitcoin would be gold.
  • Previous successful ICOs are like the stocks on the stock market (except you cannot buy shares), existing businesses with an ongoing project.
  • New ICOs are like businesses raising VC money.

Investing in the ICO stage of a new [Suspicious link removed]pany can be risky, like angel/VC investing can be. However, returns can be huge.
Buying tokens of existing blockchain projects, like buying shares of a specific company, is less risky, but still contains your investment inside a single entity. Possibility of huge returns is decreased by a lot.
At last, buying bitcoins, much like buying gold, is even less risky. Forget about any huge returns, but keeping for a long time might be an interesting investment strategy.

Of course, this analogy presents its own limits and should be taken with a grain of salt.
But to get huge return through ico you must have done a proper research about that. My friends gain $500k just in a month through invest in the ico. Because the key was the early pump after listed on the exchange site. For the major value and bitcoin seems a better choice.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:58:27 PM

I do not guarantee for ico very potential to get the bitcoin in bulk. but if the current project is very potential in investments I see many who predict will be a scam.

roganite

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:00:02 PM

Depends on a lot of factors man.

Bitcoin is very expensive and you would just sit on it. It is a lot safer but also not as exciting.

Personally I would invest into Ethereum, save some and invest some into some interesting ICO's (around 15-20% invest keep the rest). ETH is still growing and also you are diversifying your wallet.
witch

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:03:31 PM

It is not as easy as it was the last years to invest in ICOs. But if you do so, try always to invest only half of the amount you are willing to spend.

And if it will be dumped when it hits exchanges (you don't know that before), buy more of it.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:23:35 PM

If you are a good trader,buy btc and trade it with alts to get more btc and if you are not ICO is your best choice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: