Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in a new ICO or just buy BTC  (Read 3584 times)
syana

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:32:13 PM

Buy BTC, measuring the potential of an ico is very difficult.
Buy BTC first and then ICO
I have invested in Daneel, looks promising

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:52:03 PM

I think for now you should stick with participation in icos because bitcoin'so price is really unsustainable at the moment and it is really high.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:31:38 AM

It's rather risky going all in on Bitcoin right now. With the crazy bullish run it's had i would be concerned that it may be due for a large dip. If i invested all on Bitcoin right now i would probably buy/sell over a day or two and try to get back out while things are going good. A huge dip could potentially halve your invested cash, but on the other hand what if bitcoin never dips and just rises to hundreds of thousands (which is what worries me).

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:31:00 AM

I suggest you should buy Bitcoin than invest in any new ICO, as of now too many ICO's comes up day by day & you can never tell if it's SCAM or not.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:28:36 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
Well why you don't invest your money halp on bitcoin and on the ICOs projects it will be more better than investing into one coins on bitcoin or just on the ICOs, because the risk losing in investment can be minimalized and the most important investing in the digital coins is you don't think will be rich people in one night, so always take control your emotions and always do research before invest the money in ICOs even on the bitcoin because there are no people who guarantee the price of bitcoin never goes down.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:34:28 AM

I think for now you should stick with participation in icos because bitcoin'so price is really unsustainable at the moment and it is really high.
actually I think if you buy bitcoin at this time it can give you a short term profit because bitcoin is in the upward trend, so you'll get a profit in the near term because the price will keep going up, this is a rare opportunity, while ico will keep coming and you can buy it anytime
niceone

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:36:34 AM

Well try to research you ICO that your buying check carefully if it can make their project and can it last long trust  your instinct if not then its much better for you to buy bitcoin, although you'll have a lot of profit too if you're gonna buy new ICO but there is a really big risk if you're holding a coin that is not sure if its gonna be successful.

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:39:00 AM

I would put 50% into bitcoin and hold. Then start doing some research and reading of WP on upcoming ICOs. Plenty to choose from but you need to do your research into the projects. A lot of ICOs that you invest into it could be years before they show their true potential and the value to increase.

At this point BTC is the one gaining the fastest so i guess depends if you can wait long term to really benefit from a good ICO project
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:23:11 AM

I suggest you should buy Bitcoin than invest in any new ICO, as of now too many ICO's comes up day by day & you can never tell if it's SCAM or not.

Yeah, you're right we can't identify what is the legit ICO due to many scammers around the multimedia. I would say bitcoin is the best investment but there might have ICO is legit but we need to gather some information or reseach there advocacy in order to prove that ICO is legit though very time consuming if try to do that. Well, as of this time there are some ICO that is already exist which will be the same manager or the same team which come from legit ICO, which already proven on there other ICO that they can have a good advocacy that can makes happy and comfortable for everybody.
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:06:08 AM

For me at the moment, buying Bitcoin represents better value, an Ico may have potential and could grow and make good money, but bitcoin is the closest thing to a sure thing. Not saying there is anything like a sure thing, but it comes closest.

I agree to treather i will directly buy BTC than investing in ICO,if you spend your money to BTC it has a guarantee that you can gain profit immediately we all know that BTC is rival and he is the main successor of all currency,not like in an ICO they still promoting there coin in the market and wasteng time to wait for another months just to be recognize and be on the list in the exchange.
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:16:38 AM

Everyone is concern right now about the highest percentage of return. Well for my experience, if you are looking for that thing, you better split your holdings. 50% for Bitcoin and 50% for an ICO that has a great future. In this technique you could minimize the loss when one turns upside down or there comes FUD in one of this as well as you you could maximize your profit if the two turns out well.

For the ICO thing, I myself making decent of returns in different ICO including stratis, neblio, neo, ang many other.
For now, I have eyed for an ICO that aims to bring blockchain closer to mass adoption thru sharing. And that ICO is no other than PINCOIN (https://pincoin.io/).

The logic behind this ICO is building an online collaborative consumption platform for global community, base on principles of Sharing Economy, Blockchain Technology, and Crypto Currency where their PIC community is the primary beneficiary in all incentives.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:45:45 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.

Investing in the different   ICO here has a big risk in the  of investing, because we know there are only few ICO has will be profitable for us because of many scammers there. And if we are talking bitcoin, bitcoin has a great value to day, and also in the future. So I suggest to buy bitcoin instead of investing in many ICO here to have a better income in the future.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:57:16 AM

if I have more money, I will buy bitcoin than the ico because I believe that bitcoin price will increase higher in the future. so if I buy more bitcoin right now, whether I use for trade altcoin pair bitcoin or just hold, in the future if the price increases, my money will be bigger and of course I can make a big profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:05:11 AM

ICO is a means to get altcoin and sell it into bitcoin, but it has risks. If you join an ICO scam then you're wasting your bitcoin. Better to invet to bitcoin, because it is more promising.

zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:40:46 AM

BTC is a better thing to invest in. BTC is constantly rising and I don't see its price declining very soon.

paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:51:21 AM

I think that is better to invest in any or some altcoins than invest in Bitcoin, because investing in BTC you will gain some profits however depends how the market is going, I mean BTC is so volatile that in any time will be down your price and it will be depressing if you already invest any amount. Furthermore investing in altcoins (obviously you have to investigate what are ones that will be worthy enough) you will gain more profits because depending how it grows you probably will get at least 100% of you capitalize.
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:10:35 AM

Remeber that when bitcoin started it is just like a new altcoin introduced today. If you invest to bitcoin today, that is good because you are playing safe in your investment but the result is that you will earn a little only. But if you invested to bitcoin earlier then the profit is much much higher. This only means that if you invested in altcoin and it became successful then you will earn big ptofit. The only problem today is identifying the successful ones.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:49:03 AM

Both investing n New ICO and buying btc could be highly profitable, only that I think investing in ICO is more risky IG the project is not promising enough to meet up their expectations and of the investors. In case of buying the btc. Though it has its own risk but of must to someone who will not be too much in hurry for the profit, because you have to wait until the value rises reasonably.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:06:09 AM

To secure your invested money you should buy BTC for now as price of BTC keeps pumping you will make money with waiting its price to surge up.

Dile91

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:14:25 AM

ICO is bit risky , cuz we have to choose right one , if we fail we may lose our $ :/ , if you don't have experience before don't invest on ICO's
I think BTC investment is good for you !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: