Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in a new ICO or just buy BTC  (Read 3584 times)
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:16:27 PM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
Investing in new ICO and buy btc for hold long term both are profitable.But nowdays many ICO are scam and it's loss for us.But if you find any trustable ICO and. Invest in it  then i think it's huge profitable for you.So before invest in any ICO i suggests tou to do proper research.And if you think about the buy btc and hold for long term then it's also very profitable for you.nowdays btc price increasing very rapidly. The supply of btc is controlled  and the demand of btc increaseing everyday so the price will surely  increase.so i  think buy btc is less risky than the investing in any ICO.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:21:42 PM

If you are really into making profit that is 100% sure and tested, then you have to invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin from which this post was created until today is really high earning you a high profit if you really invest in bitcoin that time.
On the other hand, you can never be sure of ICOs whether they're legit or not and you may end up losing your money.

rynah011991

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:51:22 PM

You should now invest in bitcoin because you are now sure that bitcoin is in its very high value. Never risk to other coins where you are not sure if the click it the market.
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

I've just started a month ago. I thought that bitcoin is already overvalued. So I decited to invest some cash into 3 ICO projects and 3 altcoins. As I can see now, the easiest way to gain value was just to buy bitcoin instead of those alts and tokens... So the question is difficult...
ravedien

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:38:40 PM

Bitcoin less hassle almost guaranteed return, altcoin to the moon but risky, and much more effort
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:41:05 PM

Bitcoin price has declined to under $15000 now because of selling of Sharks. So you can buy Bitcoin now for long-term. If not, you also choose a good ICO. I would like introduce you INS Ecosystem project. This is a good ICO to invest now.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:43:01 PM

It's good to invest into bitcoin and with users who find this to be unaffordable it's good to find a potential ico and invest upon the same. Buying bitcoin gives an assurance on the amount we spend on the same. I find lots and lots of ico being successful in the cryptocurrency market. So, investing into ICO is better.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:50:57 PM

I invest in ICO because I think that the price of bitcoin is too high for a short time so it's possible to drop it, I'm waiting) If there's a good ICO with a lot of potential and in which you believe, you can take a chance. We risk everywhere anyway.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:53:18 PM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.

Buying altcoins from the ICO is the best option too you can have big discout from the coin and after a few months your investment momey will goes double, triple, or even 10x than your investment capital. Of you are planing to buy bitcoin too then its ok sence bitcoin is more sure that you realy earn profit .
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

Actually you can do both to be flexible and maximize your capability to gain and to make your money grow. The only matter is you are assured that you can gain when you buy bitcoin and there is just a little assurance investing into ICO projects since they are made to encourage and persuade people to join into their ICO project but the assurance to regain more than what you have invested is less assured unless you have already seeing potential with it. Better to try both to see if you will benefit or not.

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:55:42 PM

Buying altcoins from the ICO is the best option too you can have big discout from the coin and after a few months your investment momey will goes double, triple, or even 10x than your investment capital. Of you are planing to buy bitcoin too then its ok sence bitcoin is more sure that you realy earn profit .
Buying on ICO on pre-sale would be ideal since they are still cheap compared on its actual price but wont really be a guarantee anytime for you to think off on making money on ICO investment knowing that most of them do really fail in the end and would have possibly to get negative profits instead of earning.If you do have doubts or unsure on your actions then its better to buy bitcoin than on risking on the thing that you didnt even know on what you are doing.
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:00:12 PM

The answer to this question will depend on the ICO. If that ICO is not that good and does not have a good future, just invest in Bitcoin because you will just throw your money away if you buy bad ICOs.

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:05:54 PM

If you want to take big profit you can buy altcoins for example EOS, Storj. If you want stable - BTC

MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

Why do you need ICOs when there is Progressive btc and other useful altcoins? I cann't understand,Of course you can put a small amount in ICO's but,In my opinion investing in BTC or in alts would be better for your Economical Condition.In btc case,The risk is minimized but what   guarantees do you have in ICO projects? In this situation,you need to be very patient and smart to Define everything.So,If you choose correct project it will be profitable for you.
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:32:38 PM

Why do you consider only those two options? What about Ethereum? Buy Ethereum and wait for a good project's ICO with a big hype. Ethereum will go up, so you will gain profit, and then you can buy tokens for ETH on hyped ICO and make profit again. Isn't it better than buying BTC?
petir.bay

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:39:03 PM

It depends on you. Invest in bitcoin right now is too risky. If the amount of capital is too small,and if you are looking for very high returns, you should take the risk of investing in ICO.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:48:16 PM

buy Bitcoin because it has sure profit. A lot of ICO are legit but there are so many scam also so investing your money on it takes risk but if you want risk you can choose both.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:05:16 PM

To successfully invest in ICO, you need to be sure that it will end successfully, and nothing can give such confidence. Too many now appeared ill-conceived, well-prepared, or simply fraudulent ICO. More reliable and safe, after all, invest in bitkoyn. This gives certain guarantees of obtaining a good profit, if any guarantees are generally possible when working with a crypto currency.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:09:45 PM

You should now invest in bitcoin because you are now sure that bitcoin is in its very high value. Never risk to other coins where you are not sure if the click it the market.

I agree with your statement but at the same-time we should not be like sheep which follows the one before it as crypto currency world is not limited to bitcoin and there are many other alt coins and i see great potential in some of ICO tokens like Utrust, Ripple and all. But starting your investment with bitcoin will give a better insight of crypto currency and it will be a great learning curve.

Probably you can divide the investment between bitcoin and ICO.

Am I spamming? Report me!
tinytrader

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:20:03 PM

BTC is too much volatile now and I think a major correction is coming. BTC is going up like crazy. the thing that goes up quickly, will go down at almost light speed. So I think, no one should invest just now. If you are day trader, you can start at any time though. And Almost all ICOs are BS. Stay away from it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: