Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in a new ICO or just buy BTC  (Read 3584 times)
Utanjaran

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:31:52 PM

Better to keep investing in bitcoin may reduce the risk to losing potential benefits we might get later. Because, bitcoin more convincing as our investment choice in world of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whistendo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:35:27 PM

It's more profitable to buy BTC and wait for until another new hard forks will be announced in the future  Cheesy
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:48:13 PM

Everything is risky.
I personally don't keep BTC. I invest in very promissing projects when I beleive in its growth and when I can aproximately estimate potential market cap of the coin. Think that platforms and crypto infrastructure are the best ICO choices.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:33:54 PM

BTC is too much volatile now and I think a major correction is coming. BTC is going up like crazy. the thing that goes up quickly, will go down at almost light speed. So I think, no one should invest just now. If you are day trader, you can start at any time though. And Almost all ICOs are BS. Stay away from it. 

I agree about the volatility of bitcoin but just assuming that bitcoin will go down is not going to help us because if we shed some light in the past we will be able to understand the pattern at the rate which bitcoin has grown as more users get to know about bitcoin the value increases and those who want to scare people saying its a bubble are ending up advertising about bitcoin to someone new who is not aware of bitcoin.

If ICO are BS then why would someone do years of research to start it ? I guess you need to look at some of most potential ICO like XRP, UTK (Utrust) and Wepower

Am I spamming? Report me!
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:11:19 AM

For me you should buy bitcoin and it looks that you are just getting started in choosing you way of investment buy some bitcoin but it's is better to do it after this buzz with the diversing bitcoin fork.But you should learn also more information about ico.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:18:38 AM

Why not invest in both? In this way you can have the best of both worlds. If you are willing to take risk and can afford to lose your investment then you can try ICO and at the same time you can invest in Bitcoin if you have extra money or allocated cash just for Bitcoin. Both has risk but if you are not willing to take it then you can’t be successful. Just invest in ICO a small amount so that if it doesn’t go as planned then you would have almost nothing to lose and you can never regret not to invest in it. Investing in Bitcoin is a very lucrative way of growing your money in the long run. Just enjoy what you are doing and it can make easier for you to decide.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:26:28 AM

Why not invest in both? In this way you can have the best of both worlds. If you are willing to take risk and can afford to lose your investment then you can try ICO and at the same time you can invest in Bitcoin if you have extra money or allocated cash just for Bitcoin. Both has risk but if you are not willing to take it then you can’t be successful. Just invest in ICO a small amount so that if it doesn’t go as planned then you would have almost nothing to lose and you can never regret not to invest in it. Investing in Bitcoin is a very lucrative way of growing your money in the long run. Just enjoy what you are doing and it can make easier for you to decide.

I totally i agree to you its better to invest your money in bitcoin and ico project in that case you can lessen a risk to loss your money even the price of bitcoin are too much expensive & have a adnormally happen now its advisable to buy and hold for long term.
In some ico project you need to analyze & make some reseach about there goal and roadmap to their project dont invest to some promissing ico it really good to put your money to a real project.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:36:24 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
Quite late a reply to this post, but for the purpose of putting my mind into this, I think at the current rate and price movement, it would be more practical to purchase some BTC rather than investing in ICO’s. BTC will give you faster returns due to the consistency in price increase.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:44:38 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
Quite late a reply to this post, but for the purpose of putting my mind into this, I think at the current rate and price movement, it would be more practical to purchase some BTC rather than investing in ICO’s. BTC will give you faster returns due to the consistency in price increase.

it is better to buy bitcoin than invest our money in ico because with buy bitcoin, we can have much chance to make a profit by trading bitcoin. besides that, if we want to use bitcoin as our investment, we can wait and sell when the price increases. the chances for us is wide open if we buy bitcoin than the ico although ico have a chance too to get success.
pokemoso

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:55:12 AM

INS ecosystem
ICO for realizing the service of making a direct transaction using "INS token" for the purpose of making "producer = consumer" relationship without intermediary intermediary,
Actual demand + no competition
Sponsors like Unilever, etc., I think it seems quite promising.
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:01:54 AM

investment on ico if you find a good project and you are confident with the project.
if not, you should buy bitcoin only or buy more ethereum maybe.
Iyhen

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:17:42 AM

If you want to be sure that your money will grow. Then you should buy BTC and wait for its value to increase. But if you are a risk taker. You can try investing in ICOs but be sure that the ICO you choose will be successful because not all ICOs succeed in the end. You should study about your chosen ICO.

crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:19:35 AM

BTC at the current moment is just crazy, there is really no telling where it will go. Investing in ICOs is probably a smarter move if you find a good one like Skara but Bitcoin is so god damn high, I would not enter a position at this point anymore.
rynah011991

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:26:23 AM

You rather buy bitcoin because you already sure that it is stable and big value. Unlike other coins, you were unsure if they will explode in the future.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:31:37 AM

No its not necessary to invest if you do not have enough capital to start, Just work on bounty campaigns to promote ico rather investing because you will gain more profit if you work and the payouts today from campaigns are high since the value of eth is also increasing.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:33:42 AM

People usually think is only bitcoin that can give them nice return. I have made more than 5x of bitcoin appreciation this year in ICO in one month! ICO is money spinner. I will suggest you buy spective and you won't regret it!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:14:39 AM

People usually think is only bitcoin that can give them nice return. I have made more than 5x of bitcoin appreciation this year in ICO in one month! ICO is money spinner. I will suggest you buy spective and you won't regret it!
I fully agree with you that with such actions a good income is possible. But you need to consider the factor that you need to know where to invest and what to buy, otherwise you can lose everything.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:18:59 AM

Actually it depends on the campaign if their coin is worth your money to invest because of the coins that has been released in the market are decreasing its value at half, So you should always look for ico that is really promising before starting to invest.

zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:21:03 AM

At this points you just buy btc to earn money this is have potential to getting higher value of coins thats why i recommend to you this is profitable because you can buy btc for only just little bit amount then wait to rise the value of btc.
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:31:45 AM

Better to keep investing in bitcoin may reduce the risk to losing potential benefits we might get later. Because, bitcoin more convincing as our investment choice in world of crypto.
I also think that the better we invest for bitcoin only so that the more successful and more and more are more interested because the increasingly triumphant bitcoin and and stayed in first place in the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: