Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in a new ICO or just buy BTC  (Read 3584 times)
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

I suggest that you just buy bitcoin if you are not planning to make profit asap with your investments, though bitcoin may seem slow now and has drop really low compared to its price last few months it is still bound to grow and would still reap benefits from investments actually now is a good time to start one since its price is very low.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

Bitcoin is a safe investment at the moment. The altcoins are overbought and there aren't any interesting ICO at the moment. So I would go for BTC.
coinoberg

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

It's good to invest in ico but before doing it be sure to study first about the ico read the whitepaper and know more about their background and how this ico is going through.

It seems like bitcoin will be going a little bit steady for time being so it can be good idea to invest for some ICO that you did a deep research. Other option is that you can divide your money, buy little btc and invest in ICO with the rest of your money.

anshk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

That's Good to invest in ico but before doing it be sure to study first about the ico read the whitepaper and know more about their background and how this ico is going through.
weinuogpein0375

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:51:05 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 11:49:18 AM by weinuogpein0375

You can buy some bitcoin and some icos which you think is potential. you can keep the bitcoin for a long-term. buy in and sell the icos in a short time but this may cost you a lot of time.

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

the best option is to invest in different things...you automatically increase the possibility of winning...but if you choose, then I'd rather buy Bitcoin
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

After bitcoin fell down from $ 20,000 to $ 13,000, I think it's better to invest in ICO projects.
These projects are booming recently, making x5 - x10 in a few days. The main thing is not to be greedy and withdraw your money with profit on time.

LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

It is possible to invest in ICO, but it is very difficult to select exactly the project that will eventually make a good profit. These projects are now very much and the bulk - this is a scam. Therefore, if you do not understand this, it is better, in my opinion, to invest in bitcoin.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

If you are a risk taker,go with the new ICOs just review them properly for you to not be scammed.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

It depends on the person. If you have money then you can just buy btc and also, invest on ico. That's the best option for me because if you invest on ico, you know it will be worth it especially if the ico is effective and working. You already invested on ico, in addition to that you have btc. More profit to gain.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

Everything is dependable on the wishes you long for. Are you striving to become the millionaire or are you striving for the still risky but closest to safe option? If you invest in the promising ICO that is still in the phase of the pre-ICO you have the possibility to gain big profit in the far future if you have invested big money there. Just look at the Ethereum that has right now achieved the price of 1000 dollars. On its very starts, you could buy their tokens for the same amount of money. Bitcoin is, on the other hand, fluctuating a lot but that fluctuations are allowing you to buy Bitcoin when its value is in the falling phase. Every investment and buying is risky but I would recommend you the Bitcoin and the decisions are up to you. I would personally buy Bitcoin because I believe in its future growth and it is more secure than the altcoins. If you long for the possible big profit invest in the ICO but try to be careful and read plans and whitepaper thoroughly because many ICOs are disappointing their investors in the end.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:56:37 PM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
I would say that both are good, at the same time both are risky. I would advise that you invest part in bitcoin as the price is low right now and the other in a good ICO like Envion.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:12:35 AM

Both options are profitable in my opinion. If you invest in bitcoin definitely within 2years its price will double. If you invest in ICO, then also you will get profit. But before investing in ICO, you should enquire about them properly. Many ICOs turn into scam and investing in ICO are really risky because we cant predict whether it will be success or not. But there are many legit ICOs like hydrominer where you can invest your money, if you want.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:55:39 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.

You could split your invest by 50 50. 50% in ICO and 50% in top crypto coins but then again, i would suggest you educate yourself about the crypto market and the different kind of alt coins as this will help you to make a better decision

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:00:36 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!

ICO takes a lot time of research but if you found that ICO which is like a gem then expect a 100x gain when it hit exchanges but bitcoin is also a good one but a slow gain.
YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:24:44 AM

I think doing both are good. Buying btc is good for long term profit. Investing on a good ICO is also worth for profit. Both are risky. Before you invest on ICO, you should choose a good ICO.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

You could split your invest by 50 50. 50% in ICO and 50% in top crypto coins but then again, i would suggest you educate yourself about the crypto market and the different kind of alt coins as this will help you to make a better decision

maybe he can split to 70% to buy bitcoin and 30% to buy ico because there is no guarantee for us that the ico will get success and the best thing that we can do is to invest our money in bitcoin. besides that, if we do like this, we are not risking our money for just buying the ico and we could still make a profit from bitcoin only. there are too many things that we need to know and learn about the ico so we can make a decision to invest to the project or not and I think it will need more time for us to know the details.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:02:05 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!

maybe he can split to 70% to buy bitcoin and 30% to buy ico because there is no guarantee for us that the ico will get success and the best thing that we can do is to invest our money in bitcoin. besides that, if we do like this, we are not risking our money for just buying the ico and we could still make a profit from bitcoin only. there are too many things that we need to know and learn about the ico so we can make a decision to invest to the project or not and I think it will need more time for us to know the details.

I'd say lower than 30%, maybe 10% of the total you have invested in crypto to put into different ICOs. I never invest more than that because it's always a huge risk to invest in an ICO.

I suggest to diversify like 50% BTC, 40% between different altcoins and 5-10% into ICOs. This will be in my opinion the safest approach.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
uuufakir

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:08:55 AM

BTC investment is more preferable to me. ICO seems unpredictable and more risk associated with this. BTC is much better option. Good luck
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

for my own I better invest in ico because if ico is successful then it will get big profits but it must be clear that ico in the following is for investment in bitcoin the price is still not as stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: