Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in a new ICO or just buy BTC  (Read 3584 times)
rezmo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

I would suggest you invest in an  ICO with a   massive project, it will  give you a huge profit  if you were touched in social media you have must see there are some ICO are gone to moon , but don't worry there is an ICO with a great project called DANEEL this is a smart assistant to manage your  investment an A.I  (  artificial intelligent) DANEEL provide real-time information and analyze itself with many information sources.The concept of curating is at the heart of Daneel.To begin, Daneel searches browses, collects and analyses different sources of information available from various online channels news feeds, general media, specialized media and social networks.In addition to analysing and summarizing information,  wish to allow Daneel to
analyse the emotions of the market using a « Social Emotion Indicator » function so DANEEL is a huge project this will be your retire investment  so don't be late and also  you must have bitcoin portfolio also it a vise thing mate so this is your chance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:34:05 AM

The choice to either invest in a new ICO or just buy BTC depends solely on how you analyze the fluctuations of the price graph. If you long for the possible big profit invest in the ICO but try to be careful and read plans and whitepaper thoroughly because many ICOs are disappointing their investors in the end. Are you striving to become the millionaire or are you striving for the still risky but closest to safe option? If you invest in the promising ICO that is still in the phase of the pre-ICO you have the possibility to gain big profit in the far future if you have invested big money there. Just look at the Ethereum that has right now achieved the price of 1000 dollars. On its very starts, you could buy their tokens for the same amount of money. Bitcoin is, on the other hand, fluctuating a lot but that fluctuations are allowing you to buy Bitcoin when its value is in the falling phase. Every investment and buying is risky but I would recommend you the Bitcoin and the decisions are up to you. I would personally buy Bitcoin because I believe in its future growth and it is more secure than the altcoins.
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:15:28 AM

I think that simply holding bitcoin or one of the stronger alternative cryptocurrencies might be more appealing than participating in ICO. Furthermore, the ICO media-sphere remains immature, and this makes it difficult to assess what information is good or bad. Sometimes an ICO with a demonstrable product can get lost in the haze and effectively lose out to a hyped-up ICO running primarily on promotional steam.
Laya Varghese

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:29:40 AM

Boon coin is the best option since it gives highly secure transactions with the help of artificial intelligence implemented in the platform. Boon Tech has hedging techniques and also with the help of AI, there is no language barrier. ICO sale is live now. Register here: https://boon.vc
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:55:43 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
In my opinion, the return on investment ICO always exceeds the return of investment BTC, so I will choose to invest in ICO.

bitspectacle

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

It depends on whether you are looking for short term profit or long term investment holding. Some good ICO project can be good long investment, especially if they already have products in the market.
Thegreentree

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:15:24 AM

ICOs are very promising, but need to be careful in choosing the right one, which will be rewarding otherwise, you will end up loosing all.
LightNestling

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:14 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
In my opinion, the return on investment ICO always exceeds the return of investment BTC, so I will choose to invest in ICO.

The question is, thus the ICO projects in the market are all good? You can few, but most of them are just garbage. I'd rather go to bitcoin at least my money I have invested is secure.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:32:21 AM

It is better to buy bitcoins rather than investing in ICO's , ICO is also a good way to earn profits but as we can learn from the history of bitcoins the value of bitcoins had a tremendous increase since its inception which always proves that it is a good investment so I would suggest you to buy bitcoins as the price of bitcoins always shoots higher 10000 times more than the value at the beginning of the year where you will not be able to get so much difference of profits in any other way.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:43:40 AM

Invest in BTC - the digital currency that is already dominating the world of digital currency and that's already tested. Unlike ICO, it's only starting and yet we don't even know if that ICO is not a scam or not. You should have to be choose wise and practically, it's BTC that wins on this discussion.

Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

Both can be very profitable, although ICOs are more profitable but the risk is great because you have to invest in a successful project, if it fails the possibility of your funds will be given back, so you are just wasting your time, if you buy bitcoin the profit depends on bitcoin price in the future.

klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:52:18 AM

sure you can invest your money in bitcoin for longterm, bitcoin is best top coin, but i think to get more profit you doin daily traders in some altcoins, because altcoins faster decline and up, so you can earn more from daily trading
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

You should divide your money for ICO and Bircoin. At present You may invest in EtherDelta ICO and also invest in BTC.
UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

ICO has restrictions on several nationalities. If you are an American, I can only buy BTC, but I suggest you also buy some other altcoins.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:22:06 AM

BTC investment is more preferable to me. ICO seems unpredictable and more risk associated with this. BTC is much better option. Good luck

Its really depend on your goal, for me good ICO's are really profitable really depends on its project but yeah investing on bitcoin are much safer and lesser risk. If you are just new here don't just invest on any ICO. Always trade with your full skills to prevent big loses.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

You should divide your money for ICO and Bircoin. At present You may invest in EtherDelta ICO and also invest in BTC.

in my opinion it is a good choice if both can provide benefits then it is a wise thing but must remain vigilant because usually invest in ico long to be able to develop
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

I would invest in ICO you get more money because they grow 1000% invest in EzToken, 🐝 token and Fastinvest ICO
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

I would neither invest in BTC (too expensive) nor ICO (too risky). I would chose some good alts, which already finished their ICOs, are listed on some exchanges and have an active developer team and community. There are some good alts which still have a low marketcap (so you can buy these alts at relatively cheap prices) but with a plan for the future and great potential.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

I think investing in ICOs can be profitable depending on the good and potential ICOs, because in the beginning of 2018, the revolutionary 4.0 developed, which led to high ICOs. Bitcoin is still better, because its price is constantly increasing.You can choose one of two ways or both are good.

Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

BTC investment is more preferable to me. ICO seems unpredictable and more risk associated with this. BTC is much better option. Good luck
Bitcoin gives the greatest guarantee of profit from all crypto currencies. So if the author has money to invest in Bitcoin, then I will also advise him to invest in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: