Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in a new ICO or just buy BTC  (Read 3589 times)
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

The end of 2017 and start 2018 shows us, that alts have a great growing potential, even old alts. So I assume, that invest in ICO is a better choice. But need some research to find good one.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

I would neither invest in BTC (too expensive) nor ICO (too risky). I would chose some good alts, which already finished their ICOs, are listed on some exchanges and have an active developer team and community. There are some good alts which still have a low marketcap (so you can buy these alts at relatively cheap prices) but with a plan for the future and great potential.
Well, that's a pretty good suggestion. I also have the same thoughts and views. In my opinion, it all depends on you. I want to ask something, do you mind to invest for a long time? If you do not mind investing in a few months and even a year, then Bitcoin and Ethereum are good enough for you and will not hurt you. But if you want to profit in a short time like for example a few weeks and a few days. Maybe you should do research yourself because I do not know about it. It's true as you say that ICO is too risky. And because Bitcoin's current fee is huge, then you have to invest in bulk to Bitcoin.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:14:38 AM

no one knows, ICO coin price can pump or dump, or bitcoin can also surprise, we just run something that we believe only, if you want to join an ICO, then I suggest you follow ICO daneel, please visit the website at https: / /daneel.io/
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is just simpler. In case with ICOs, you always have to do a research to choose the best one.
But anyway, I think you can split your investment - put some in Bitcoin and altcoins, and some in ICOs. Don't put all your eggs in one basket  Wink
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.

I guess what you think always has a plan and consideration. yes, I personally always try to invest in ico. but not for all ico, i will learn it first and analyze it.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

Now, in January 2018, I see it more profitable to invest in new ICO instead of holding bitcoin.
Moreover, at present there are many really working ICO projects on the crypto-exchange markets. Examples include HDAC, CANYA, ARCBLOCK, DADI.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.

It depends on your decision, Always remember that big capital means big profit. Since you are planning to invest on ico then it will be a low profit because the value of altcoins is just low. Now, if you will notice in the market, The value of bitcoins is growing faster than any other coins so it is better to invest on it.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

As Bitcoin is so expensive right now and there are so many ICOs, so it is very hard to make the right decision.
I would split my Investments.
My Portfolio is 25% BTC, 60% Alts and 15% in ICO.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

Currently I can't suggest for you to go with ICO or only with Bitcoin because because here matter is not of investment but of smart investment that you should do for better profit and low risk .
No doubt that ICOs investment are much profitable business but we should have investment in ICOs project otherwise you may face scam . Next thing is that you should buy with few amounts of money for btc and also hold another better coins like etherium , dash to amke lots of profit for future .
Here if you will buy Bitcoin only then I don't think that you will be able to make big earnings than what you can make with the investment in another altcoins like etherium , because with etherium investment the amount of Bitcoin will increase but with Bitcoin only Fiat value increase , so use your mind more smartly before investment directly with blind eye .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
mariored89

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

You should diversify your budget to manage the risk. So i think that a 60% of budget should be in "stable" coin and 40%  in ICO or free to use
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

developer might works with the decision as offering unit of goods on service to compared with the bitcoin of unit with the arbitraging option with the exchange market as referring chance on investors to work on customs with the financial works of opponential colaterated pairs trading on evaluation to gains with the returns of nominal accounting of results with the profit.

marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

BTC is a long-term investment that holds a lot of value but also a lot of risk. I'd suggest that you wait for BTC, as there are some speculations that the price might drop a bit more. Nevertheless, I'm strongly convinced in the long-term profitability of The Coin.
ICO's also hold a lot of risk, however, if one makes the right choice, the ROI rate will be immensely high. For example, I'm currently investing in a couple of ICO's and cannot complain.
I'd suggest that you keep an eye on the upcoming ICO projects as some of them are indeed too good to be missed. For example, I came across this reddit thread regarding Cointed (https://www.reddit.com/r/Cointed/) and I think that it sounds pretty fascinating - the idea behind the project is great, as well as the ICO's whitepaper. Additionally, I heard that the company behind is working together with TAS Group and Nvidia. For me, this ICO is indeed a golden mine. Any opinions on that?
UriahHipster

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

My opinion is: both.

Put a bit into BTC, it is solid and proven, I believe everyone should hold a bit of it.

Regarding ICOs: Those present higher profit opportunities, but also higher risks (MUCH higher). As said by the guys before, both Stratis and Cointed are really good investments from my point of view. Stratis gave me a solid profit back then, and I believe cointed will do the same, given its potential.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

To invest in ICO, it is necessary before that to study its project well, to determine its importance and necessity, the utility in the future for people to make a conclusion whether the created token will be in demand and grow in price. It is also necessary to get acquainted with his team in order to reduce the likelihood of fraud during the ICO. This is very difficult to do for beginners, so if you are not sure of the choice, it's better to just invest in bitcoin and expect passive income from increasing it in value.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

You can do both if you want to get the maximum benefit. But if investing in ico you should still be careful because there are some ico scam. Do your own research.
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

Investing in ICOs has a lot of risk than investing in BTC then buying alts to trade with,most of the ICOs are getting much funds and then they will just steal all of the investor's money.

dragonhunter11

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

Is DEEPONION a good altcoin compared to Bitcoin?  Undecided
Skyl0n

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

Only invest in an ICO if you are 100% sure what you are doing I would say Smiley
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

First, you have to research about various ICOs, if you find any suitable one then you can invest a reasonable amount of money. With the rest of your money, you can buy bitcoin.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

You can invest now there are many good icos in the industry, just be patient and something big will happen to you through this industry!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: