Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest regret when it comes to Bitcoin?  (Read 1895 times)
seanskie18

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:49:58 AM

My biggest regret when it comes to Bitcoin was I'm too late to believed about bitcoin. At the first place, where my brother explained me how bitcoin works I thought it was scam. I'm wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:56:45 AM

I'll start off with some of my biggest regrets, and the one which I am most upset about is selling my Bitcoin early. I was one of the people who were able to get into Bitcoin around the price of $400-600, and at that time I even owned a couple of Bitcoins. I saw some profits and I sold off all of my Bitcoin, I was too scared to expose myself to the risk of being involved in Bitcoin and I got out. I would've loved to have a couple thousand dollars laying around, but that's me.

Also, gambling. I gambled a good amount with the bitcoins that I had at the $400-600 mark, if I would have that back now it'd be worth a fortune.

Anyone here have any regrets?

My biggest regret on bitcoins are not believing in it when it was first introduced to me way back then and I do not believe in them because I do not knew that their value will get expensive like that because when I first see bitcoins I thought that theybare just a digital money I should invest on it before so that I am a rich individual today because bitcoins worth for almost $7500 so if I just buy for almost 10 butcoins before I am know a freaking rich.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:14:10 AM

The biggest regret that I have is not about having bitcoins in the past, I saw a lot of people here that sold their bitcoin when the price went up to $500-$1000 and in my end the only regret that I have is that when someone introduced this 3-4 years ago I just laughed at them since I don't have time to work (campaigns and other ways to earn) just for few dollars but now when the value went up, I just realized that I made a mistake Sad
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:32:42 AM

One of my biggest regret is that I ignored bitcoin when I heard about it few years ago. I thought it was a scam to be honest. I was afraid to try something new and my focus is just working and getting paid. May it wasn't the right time for me back then. Now, I am focusing on bitcoin and will invest as soon as I got paid on our signature campaign. Hopefully, everything will be fine and go as planned. Some says that it might be late to invest now but I hope it's not too late. I also regret that I didn't join the forum few years ago, If I joined, my rank would have been higher and I can earn thrice as what I can earn base on my rank now.LOL

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:35:54 AM

I think my regret is the same as thousands of forum users - we had to start doing bitcoin business earlier (2010-2012)
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:25:41 AM

I'll start off with some of my biggest regrets, and the one which I am most upset about is selling my Bitcoin early. I was one of the people who were able to get into Bitcoin around the price of $400-600, and at that time I even owned a couple of Bitcoins. I saw some profits and I sold off all of my Bitcoin, I was too scared to expose myself to the risk of being involved in Bitcoin and I got out. I would've loved to have a couple thousand dollars laying around, but that's me.

Also, gambling. I gambled a good amount with the bitcoins that I had at the $400-600 mark, if I would have that back now it'd be worth a fortune.

Anyone here have any regrets?

my greatest regret is saan sell BTC when i sell him down its price whereas has sold its price up again there i feel sorry, this bitcoin can also make a lot of money
OneSortieMan

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:29:00 AM

My biggest regret is selling bitcoin early when it was still around $700USD per bitcoin

had I held on to it and bought even more then I would have alot more money now
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:49:43 AM

I have the same regrets, i remember when the price was 500$ , I could never think that the price could come to $7000
If i had buyed $5000 BTC , now I could have like $60000
But we do not have to worry, it's never too late for earn money Smiley
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:43:48 AM

There's nothing I should regret, I also started it all when 1 Bitcoin is $ 400 and just trading like everyone else. Buy when prices fall and sell when prices go up to make a profit.
In early 2016 I began to realize this would be high and beyond expectations, but I didn't hold it and keep trading as usual. Still I don't regret when bitcoin prices up to $ 7000 because I've got a profit before.
So relax, we can still fight with the latest prices.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:20:30 AM

My biggest regret when it comes to bitcoin is not selling at the peak of price because i always think that bitcoin will just continue to go up but i don't realized that i need to decide if i am going to sell or not because the market is not always going up because there will be times that it will go down. That is the biggest regret for me with bitcoin but as of now, i don't mind selling bitcoin anymore because i decided to just keep it for 3 more years so i will not waste any chances of high price.
olliepearl

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:28:03 AM

One of my biggest regret is that when I first heard about bitcoin, I did not try it immediately. I ignored it because I thought bitcoin was a scam. But then, I realized that bitcoin was not a scam. Little by little, I started to learned about bitcoin. Thanks to my friends who helped me to understand what bitcoin is.

cheesyspoils

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:18:22 AM

I heard of bitcoin together with my friend way back in 2011 he was so curious about it that I got had a sudden of interest too. I wasn't so in with it at that time because I was still finishing my studies. He was so adamant and he persuaded me to invest $100 per BTC but for me that was way too pricey. I did have a few savings but I wasn't convinced on BTC will rise and give you a lifetime regret of not buying it when it was still that low.haha
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:27:09 AM

I first got to know bitcoin early in 2016 and by that time the bitcoin price was around $ 600, And now the bitcoin price reaches $ 7000,I really regret why I did not invest as much bitcoin.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:37:05 AM

Yeah , I equally regret of making a big mistake, in 2014 I had over 2 bitcoin and in pushed it into a sport gambling site and started sports betting with the bitcoin at the end I loose all the money. I never knew that bitcoin today have such a future.   
Alfredjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:55:04 AM

when some share there private key to the others
Blud87

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:58:06 AM

i stopped mining back in the day because at the time, it seemed as though it was not worth it.
I had mined about 0.33 btc in about a week (worth about $6 at the time) so i gave up, thinking it was a waste of time/electricity

....fml
dillo666

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:33:04 AM

My biggest regret is not to trust in Bitcoin when Price was just 300$ in 2015.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:35:34 AM

i stopped mining back in the day because at the time, it seemed as though it was not worth it.
I had mined about 0.33 btc in about a week (worth about $6 at the time) so i gave up, thinking it was a waste of time/electricity

....fml
That still may have been the case, in that if you spent the money on buying Bitcoin instead of on electricity, you may have come out ahead.
Dine19

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:46:24 AM

The things I was regret is the day when I can't trust bitcoin.Then after few week I see my friends she was built her house with bitcoin..Then I decided to learn about bitcoin and now I have a little bitcoin in my wallet.
Laya Varghese

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:50:31 AM

I should have started the bitcoin purchase early. because the value is increasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: