Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest regret when it comes to Bitcoin?  (Read 1895 times)
npxeaeso

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:04:16 AM

I don't like gambling, and we've missed a lot of opportunities to invest in bitcoin before. I think the last week is also a buying opportunity, and I think bitcoin will go up in 2018.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:11:08 AM

I'll start off with some of my biggest regrets, and the one which I am most upset about is selling my Bitcoin early. I was one of the people who were able to get into Bitcoin around the price of $400-600, and at that time I even owned a couple of Bitcoins. I saw some profits and I sold off all of my Bitcoin, I was too scared to expose myself to the risk of being involved in Bitcoin and I got out. I would've loved to have a couple thousand dollars laying around, but that's me.

Also, gambling. I gambled a good amount with the bitcoins that I had at the $400-600 mark, if I would have that back now it'd be worth a fortune.

Anyone here have any regrets?
My biggest regret was just I did not pay attention on bitcoin when I first heard it and just ignore it thinking that it was just a scam.  No one can see the future so I never thought that the bitcoin price will get this high.  I’m thinking if I invested early I possibly have many bitcoins now.

andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:31:14 AM

My biggest regret is when I tries to hold my bitcoin hoping that the price will still rise, and then one day the price will fall.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
daweller

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:35:28 AM

In 2010, I gave a guy 1000 bitcoin for his autographed photo of Abe Vigoda  Sad
Heyfive94

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:03:44 AM

1.In 2010 when there was promotion some company send me offer to get 100BTC free for sign up..I dumped that.

2.Had a chance to invest in BTC while in low rates and I didn't do that.

Every time when I see BTC news those 2 incidents came to my mind.
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:20:27 AM

My biggest regret with Bitcoin is spending the last few months selling it for 'cheap' alt coins, thinking the BTC bull run can't continue forever & the alts will recover fast. Now I just have to be patient Tongue
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:53:56 AM

My biggest regret is When i was in college my friend told me that bitcoin may become the big thing someday and will change the online currency for ever because of the block chain technology . that time the value of bitcoin is like a piece of trash trading 10 btc for a gloves of my friends online game that time i ignore bitcoin and keep playing game with my friends and waste internet for nothing.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:00:10 AM

I can relate in some way, my biggest regret in bitcoin is when I sold it when it is just around $5000 thinking that it would start to decline because I've seen the market graph. I thought for sure that it would reach maybe around $3500 so that I can buy-in again to gain some huge profits because we know that it's price will come back again higher than the previous one. Another is that, dedicating my time and effort to some altcoins who turned out to be useless when they ended. I've learned my lesson and now are being careful in choosing different investments so that I can't make the same mistakes again.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:08:01 AM

indeed most people will regretting because not bought bitcoin when the price was very low and i'm pretty sure people will being a millionaire when they bought bitcoin on 2009 and sold all of their bitcoin with the current price but we can't regretting our decission forever because there is possibility to bitcoin still reach the highest price in the future so rather than regret i think we have to buy and hold bitcoin for the future
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:14:26 AM

my biggest regret in bitcoin is when I first knew about bitcoin around 2013. I regret not having interest on it at that time when bitcoin price is low. I just start noticing bitcoin again arount 2015 when its price is ranging from $1000-$2000.. I also regret when I sell my bitcoin when its price goes down last 2 months I think. I think that is the only thing that I regret about bitcoin

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:27:21 AM

I'll start off with some of my biggest regrets, and the one which I am most upset about is selling my Bitcoin early. I was one of the people who were able to get into Bitcoin around the price of $400-600, and at that time I even owned a couple of Bitcoins. I saw some profits and I sold off all of my Bitcoin, I was too scared to expose myself to the risk of being involved in Bitcoin and I got out. I would've loved to have a couple thousand dollars laying around, but that's me.

Also, gambling. I gambled a good amount with the bitcoins that I had at the $400-600 mark, if I would have that back now it'd be worth a fortune.

Everyone must have regrets, my greatest regret is the same as you. I used to have a lot of bitcoin and before entering in 2017 I've sold all the bitcoin I have, because there is a separate reason I also sell it at that time. After entering this year and seeing the price soar, my getting regrets, but that does not last long, as long as I can do my best to get the bitcoin again.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
daweller

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:33:28 AM

Not being active enough. I am a grade ten student and I find hard time to inspire myself in doing bitcoin. Now I am regretting it. I missed the big change of prices.
I am enjoying my life as a teen but I think doing this may be worth it. It's just hard fo r me. Many activities and I am more on Facebook. I want to be active starting today.
Yes bitcoin is more worthy than just surfing on facebook.Learn to love bitcoin more than anything except from focusing on your studies.I myself has my biggest regret too the moment i heard bitcoin the first time before and i never give any chance to bitcoin.I never even attempt to search about bitcoin,i was always a facebook lover.But now i realized it was the biggest mistake i've made.If only i could turn back the time,maybe by now i am already a very progressive individual,a millionaire in our community.

I agree but my biggest regret on bitcoin is that somebody wants to sell 100 bitcoin for me at 50$ and someone confused me that is scam I can never forget the pain

Sad Sad Sad
Masterio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:41:04 AM

When my friend came up to me and said "let's get some" when it was $100 back then... ffsss...
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:34:16 AM

I should have started the bitcoin purchase early. because the value is increasing.
My biggest regret is that i should start buy earlier, because the price of bitcoin before is much lower than the price now. Im also regret that i should start earlier, because the value of bitcoin is much higher today.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:38:24 AM

I think my biggest regret when it comes to Bitcoin, is that when I was investing into a site and the site was got expired an hour. And I couldn't get back the amount that I invest. Now I know that some sites are scam and always check on your investments.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:39:51 AM

My biggest regret when it comes to Bitcoin is I started late. There is a hesitation in my mind and didn't have any attention to it. But as they say, its better late than never.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:44:10 AM

My biggest regret today is that I didn't go all out on my purchase last price dip. I should've taken advantage of much bitcoins dropped its price last 2 weeks and went all in on bitcoins. Now I'm not getting as much profits as opposed to the money I should be earning once I go all in.

HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:29:32 AM

I have a very basic regret. I sold all my bitcoins when it was 500$ worth
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:39:16 PM

The thing Which I regret most in bitcoin is, before the low price I do not know to buy and invest
wer9d25gqj

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:27:00 AM

I heard about bitcoin 5 years ago and regret not doing anything back then to earn some bitcoins. I could have tried mining and invest small amounts of money that could turn up a fortune in today's value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: