Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest regret when it comes to Bitcoin?  (Read 1895 times)
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

Everyone regrets and wants to come back. I say hypothetically we can go back when bitcoin around the price of $400-600, do you think bitcoin can hit the price today? No. of course.
My biggest regret in bitcoin is not joining in the very first place in here. It was really biggest regret that I join bitcoin late. If ever I believe bitcoin on how it really works, I guess I have no regrets about bitcoin anymore. If ever I believe in bitcoin in that early, I guess I will able to help my family on everything. But right now, I will do my best to not regret everything.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

Well, while ignoring the biggest regret of not buying when it was cheaper, I would say that my second biggest regret is not getting involved with the bitcoin projects. I know we are still in the development phase and even at this point, Bitcoin/ blockchain projects can make a big difference but now I have some other responsibilities so I won't be able to focus on any other projects to be honest.
RealLetoAtreides

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

My biggest regret is not buying when I first wrote about bitcoin back in 2013. I wrote an article defending it in the face of some critiques from some of my past professors that were not understanding the nature of the stuff, but even though I praised it, I didn't buy it then. I bought some and started using it as a currency only in the mid 2016.

But it's still not late for joining the bandwagon. There are still billions of people who still do not own bitcoin and I think eventually they will. So get in now and start using it as a currency.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

I have no regrets. I am just glad that I heard about bitcoin and I made time to research about it and to learn more.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

Like most of us here in this forum, the most common remorse would be not investing in bitcoin at its lowest value. I should have known better than to quickly judge bitcoin negatively. Moreover, I also regret not doing enough research on my alts which ended up in the dumps. There were also times when I sold too early and lost my chances of making huge profits.s
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

my greatest regret for this bitcoin is the late I come from this money search system through electronic media. because there are so many other offers to participate. after being meticulously correct this is a real investment spot bitcoin and so much other evidence of bitcoin from friends who have succeeded with bitcoin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

my greatest regret for this bitcoin is the late I come from this money search system through electronic media. because there are so many other offers to participate. after being meticulously correct this is a real investment spot bitcoin and so much other evidence of bitcoin from friends who have succeeded with bitcoin.

Same here.  I also regret the fact that I did not start right after my friend introduced bitcoin to me.  I was hesitant because I thought bitcoin is a scam.  Another scam in the internet so I just do not start right at the moment.  When she shiwed me the income she made then that is the time I started.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

I think my biggest regret when it comes to bitcoin is that I never invested my money last summer 2016. I was so skeptical back then about cryptocurrencies and I thought it was a ponzi type of scheme, however things changed when I researched about it and learn more about how cryptocurrency works. Turns out, bitcoin price range on it's bullish era $9000.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

Like most of the people I have many regrets when it comes to Bitcoin. But my LATEST regret is not to have sold them all in December at ATH at 20K$ and to buy them back now at less than half the price...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:31:49 PM

I'll start off with some of my biggest regrets, and the one which I am most upset about is selling my Bitcoin early. I was one of the people who were able to get into Bitcoin around the price of $400-600, and at that time I even owned a couple of Bitcoins. I saw some profits and I sold off all of my Bitcoin, I was too scared to expose myself to the risk of being involved in Bitcoin and I got out. I would've loved to have a couple thousand dollars laying around, but that's me.

Also, gambling. I gambled a good amount with the bitcoins that I had at the $400-600 mark, if I would have that back now it'd be worth a fortune.

Anyone here have any regrets?

I also regret that I did not think that Bitcoin could be so valuable. Just cannot even imagine how much money I could have now!
Xelle

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

My biggest regret is i didnt start bitcoin early.though im hearing about it i dont have any idea about bitcoin until last year when everyone is talking about bitcoin and it boom.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

My biggest regret is i didnt start bitcoin early.though im hearing about it i dont have any idea about bitcoin until last year when everyone is talking about bitcoin and it boom.

this is the biggest regret that people feel in bitcoin in out there because if they invest their money in a few years ago, then they will make a big money today. but if they can think that today is not too late to buy bitcoin before the price increases higher, then they will not regret because they still have time to buy bitcoin at the low price. and they could have another investment that will bring a big profit in the future and they don't have to feel anything because right now, with the price is down, they can start collecting many of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

My biggest regret is that i was too late to join Bitcoin. I joined bitcoin early in 2017 but actually i know a bit about bitcoin since 2015. If only i had joined at the same time as i knew it, maybe the value i have now could be a double. At first i was suspicious that bitcoin was just a digital currency that was only used to buy goods online, but my guess is wrong that bitcoin can also be changed into fiat. How sad it is to know the true truth about bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

my biggest regret is that I "lost" 0.1 btc back in 2015, when I forgot about saving my private keys and maybe also when looking into bitcoin again in 2017 which was a little late imo
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

friends, things about the past do not think too much. Maybe you should buy now.
Luckily, you bought bitcoin a few years ago. That means you still have a good eye for investment. Wish you a successful return *
It is never too late to start anything you love or want. Those who missed chance for buying bitcoin when its price was below 1000 dollar should not become sad because still the complete number of bitcoin is not mined. People even in developed states are not aware of bitcoin even when it is legal in their states. The point is that the ball is still in your court i.ee in the court of new investors. So the thing is that stay optimistic.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:34:42 AM

Most of the bitcoin users have the same regret. They did not come to know about bitcoin earlier but one thing calms down them that it is still not known by everyone in the world. Moreover it is legal only in few states. So we should not be disheartened by joining the bitcoin community after couple of years of its creation. Bitcoin is at lower price at present, giving people a very good chance for ending their regrets.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

Actually my biggest regret so far is that when I have get a red trust because of being a shitposer but glad to say that this red trust will remove because of making a quality post. So for me it is a lesson that I encounter in my life and that lesson will serve me to not do again that thing. In addition, I admit that I am wrong because I am the one who makes my regretion.
Kasgel

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

In 2010 I first time read about bitcoin in a scientific journal, the price of electricity was then very low in our country that time, if I then began to mine, I could make very good money now.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

I'll start off with some of my biggest regrets, and the one which I am most upset about is selling my Bitcoin early. I was one of the people who were able to get into Bitcoin around the price of $400-600, and at that time I even owned a couple of Bitcoins. I saw some profits and I sold off all of my Bitcoin, I was too scared to expose myself to the risk of being involved in Bitcoin and I got out. I would've loved to have a couple thousand dollars laying around, but that's me.

Also, gambling. I gambled a good amount with the bitcoins that I had at the $400-600 mark, if I would have that back now it'd be worth a fortune.

Anyone here have any regrets?

You know I don't have any regret when I have this, because a million of people in this world would be benefited the big profit when it is in the High price value, then right after price become slow down until now people are decided to regret and mad to Bitcoin eventually, I think that's not good, if we are a gambler person we just need to sacrifice  for any loses and wait for a good time to make a bitcoin become lively again.   

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vanlaya

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

hối tiếc nhất của tôi khi nói đến btc là mình không có kiến thức sớm hơn và đã không mua nhiều hơn khi mới bắt đầu
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: