Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEU][FTH] 🚀🚀 Neufund. End-to-end asset tokenization and issuance. 🚀🚀  (Read 13937 times)
vanilizer (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:27:23 AM

We added Neumarks to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way, and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support NEU tokens so that you can easily get started. You can also post your NEU addresses to start receiving tips / payments / donations in NEU tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Neumarks? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

Screenshots:

Thanks for listing and your support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crashcup

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:48:51 AM

Is there airdrop?
vanilizer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:52:27 AM

Is there airdrop?

no currently there is no airdrop but we are not excluding this option in the future.
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:02:01 AM

Hi, i still do not understand anything how the system works.
after going deep into to whitepaper i need to have something to be confirmed to not become more confused.
Sorry, english isn´t my native language.

1. i particapate the ICBM an transfer 10 ETH and in return i get approx. 9100 NEU.
2. Alltogether 18200 NEU getting created, 9100 into my wallet, 9100 into the plattform wallet (Company Fifth​​ Force ​, ​​Platform​​operator)
3. ICBM ends, NEU tokens are transferable, maybe secondary markets are open to trade NEU tokens
    My internal account has 10ETH and 9100 NEU
4. within the next 18 Months it will be possible to invest the 10ETH in companies and in exchange i will get companie tokens ( additionally new NEU tokens will
   be created and distributed within the community and to fifth Force )
   meanwhile my NEU are not affected from this action ( or are they accected in any way for example by getting burnt )
5. If i do not want to spend all my ETH to invest i can get them back with sending NEU Tokens to the contract and have to pay a 10% fee.
6. After 18 months i can get back ETH without paying a fee of 10%.

Questions :
1. after 18 months am i forced to withdraw or invest ?
2. after 18 months will i get new issued NEU tokens even if i did not invest anything and leave my ETH untouched ?
3. What happens if all NEU are created ( 1.500.000.000 )
4. Whats the reason anyone should buy NEU tokens on secondary market ?
    i can´t see it. Neu tokens are used to pay dividends to investors and covering cost of running the platform by Fifth Force.
    Where is a demand for all this tokens which have the goal to create income for holders.
    Where is a benefit for potential buyers ? I hope i miss something fundamantially or this simple will not work.

vanilizer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:45:26 AM

Recent investment: https://medium.com/@freigeist/neufund-our-latest-deep-tech-investment-c6cf15baf113
vanilizer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:11:38 AM

Hi, i still do not understand anything how the system works.
after going deep into to whitepaper i need to have something to be confirmed to not become more confused.
Sorry, english isn´t my native language.

1. i particapate the ICBM an transfer 10 ETH and in return i get approx. 9100 NEU.
2. Alltogether 18200 NEU getting created, 9100 into my wallet, 9100 into the plattform wallet (Company Fifth​​ Force ​, ​​Platform​​operator)
3. ICBM ends, NEU tokens are transferable, maybe secondary markets are open to trade NEU tokens
    My internal account has 10ETH and 9100 NEU
4. within the next 18 Months it will be possible to invest the 10ETH in companies and in exchange i will get companie tokens ( additionally new NEU tokens will
   be created and distributed within the community and to fifth Force )
   meanwhile my NEU are not affected from this action ( or are they accected in any way for example by getting burnt )
5. If i do not want to spend all my ETH to invest i can get them back with sending NEU Tokens to the contract and have to pay a 10% fee.
6. After 18 months i can get back ETH without paying a fee of 10%.

Questions :
1. after 18 months am i forced to withdraw or invest ?
2. after 18 months will i get new issued NEU tokens even if i did not invest anything and leave my ETH untouched ?
3. What happens if all NEU are created ( 1.500.000.000 )
4. Whats the reason anyone should buy NEU tokens on secondary market ?
    i can´t see it. Neu tokens are used to pay dividends to investors and covering cost of running the platform by Fifth Force.
    Where is a demand for all this tokens which have the goal to create income for holders.
    Where is a benefit for potential buyers ? I hope i miss something fundamantially or this simple will not work.   

1. After 18 months you can still do whatever you want. You can still keep your money in the contract, withdraw or invest in ETO
2. When platform starts you get NEU only during the investment. ICBM is the only moment when you get them during the commit process. If you invest after 18months ETH that you commit during ICBM you are not getting NEU for the second time. If you put more ETH when platform is operational then you will get NEU for this new money.
3. After max NEU are created there will be no more NEU issied. You will be able to get them only on secondary market. You will be getting tokens from companies you invest into, but not anymore NEU.
4. NEU tokens are giving you coownership of the platform. This way you are able to participate in fees from the platform and get additional stream of revenue. NEU are not covering costs of Fifth Force currently. We are financed with VCs and Angel investors. We also hold NEU as at the end this is our only stream of revenue. Since there is a limited amount of NEU to be generated (1.5B) after the supply is maxed out the only way you can co-own the platform is through purchasing the token on the secondary market. When more and more ETOs will be performed on the platform this token will have bigger demand and less of the tokens will be created, so it will be harder to get.
Besides that you can also invest on the platform but not want to be a NEU holder in this case you have the fully freedom to sell it on the secondary market. It allows us to create a motivated investors network who believe in the platform.
On one hand you are co-owner of a platform, on the other hand you also start earning by holding NEU tokens so this token is giving you actual value.
ron_mexico

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:19:26 PM

Germany's 'Shark Tank' VC just announced his investment into Neufund.

Here is a blog post where he and his fund explain why they are so excited about the project: https://medium.com/@freigeist/neufund-our-latest-deep-tech-investment-c6cf15baf113
dotnetmin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:11:56 PM

Germany's 'Shark Tank' VC just announced his investment into Neufund.

Here is a blog post where he and his fund explain why they are so excited about the project: https://medium.com/@freigeist/neufund-our-latest-deep-tech-investment-c6cf15baf113

WOW, zusammen mit Frank in einem Boot. :-)
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:53:54 PM

Correct me if I' wrong, but did one of the biggest startup investors (real world, not crypto-space that is) of Germany just announced he (they) invested in Neufund?  If so my next question is: how the hell is it possible that this project is still flying under the radar (here, on BCT I mean)??
ron_mexico

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:02:46 PM

Correct me if I' wrong, but did one of the biggest startup investors (real world, not crypto-space that is) of Germany just announced he (they) invested in Neufund?  If so my next question is: how the hell is it possible that this project is still flying under the radar (here, on BCT I mean)??

Not sure he is the biggest, but he is a big one. See the link above.

I think one reason for this is because a lot of ICOs nowadays allocate 10-20% of the ICO money for marketing. Neufund does not have access to the ICO money and therefore can't spend it on marketing.

Following the Telegram channel for a while, I can tell that they mostly interested in people who understand the vision and are in for a longer journey. Not so much in short-term speculation.
bandar

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:07:16 PM

Not sure he is the biggest, but he is a big one. See the link above.

Correct me if I' wrong, but did one of the biggest startup investors

I think one reason for this is because a lot of ICOs nowadays allocate 10-20% of the ICO money for marketing. Neufund does not have access to the ICO money and therefore can't spend it on marketing.

Following the Telegram channel for a while, I can tell that they mostly interested in people who understand the vision and are in for a longer journey. Not so much in short-term speculation.

I get that but still: do not underestimate the financial power of some of the early BTC/ETH adaptors on bct...  Some have hundreds of eth and dozens of btc.  I've been here for quite a while (about 4 years) and this project is different, you can tell.  A bit more attention on bct-forum and those investors will notice too.  You don't need big budgets for that. 
bandar

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:00:10 AM

Slack is getting active. Found this nice blogpost about neufund:  https://medium.com/@konradsmyth/the-future-of-company-funding-and-its-not-ico-s-f8d436ff123c
panor

Activity: 110

Neufund

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:09:33 AM

Slack is getting active. Found this nice blogpost about neufund:  https://medium.com/@konradsmyth/the-future-of-company-funding-and-its-not-ico-s-f8d436ff123c

Indeed, well written. Thx

Regarding the visibility on BCT-forum - please help spread the word Smiley

NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs Check the platform | JOIN DISCUSSION
amitrovich

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:44:23 PM

While we're at it, here's my blog post on Neufund: http://usetech.com/blog-22.11.html. The team liked it Smiley

ron_mexico

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:47:09 PM

While we're at it, here's my blog post on Neufund: http://usetech.com/blog-22.11.html. The team liked it Smiley

From your post: "Their smart contract code is so advanced, that we have our developers review it as part of their mandatory trainings.".

That should be flattering to the developers  Cheesy
amitrovich

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:06:26 PM

From your post: "Their smart contract code is so advanced, that we have our developers review it as part of their mandatory trainings.".

That should be flattering to the developers  Cheesy
Not intended. It's just true Smiley

panor

Neufund

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:48:18 PM

Due to Cryptokitties taking on the world, the Ethereum network is overloaded. This results in huge transaction delays. Please use the gas price suggested in the commitment process Smiley

panor

Neufund

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:01:45 PM

For our German speaking supporters: Frank Thelen explains what we do in an interview with nTV : https://www.facebook.com/teleboerse/videos/10155876223266303/

Shocked Roll Eyes

dotnetmin

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:15:29 AM

For our German speaking supporters: Frank Thelen explains what we do in an interview with nTV : https://www.facebook.com/teleboerse/videos/10155876223266303/

Shocked Roll Eyes

just a question, i do not know if you are allowed to answer it. If you watch the video, Frank is always talking about we at Neufund.
Is he only co-owner of the public open platform, is he part of fifth form or investor to build up the platform or all in once.
If you are allowed to give this information to the public it maybe attract a lot more off-chain investors.   
panor

Neufund

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:21:13 PM

Shocked Roll Eyes

just a question, i do not know if you are allowed to answer it. If you watch the video, Frank is always talking about we at Neufund.
Is he only co-owner of the public open platform, is he part of fifth form or investor to build up the platform or all in once.
If you are allowed to give this information to the public it maybe attract a lot more off-chain investors.   

Sure we can anwer to it. Frank is our advisor so he is also listed on our website.
He is also an investor in both Fifth Force and in platform ICBM.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: