Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEU][FTH] 🚀🚀 Neufund. End-to-end asset tokenization and issuance. 🚀🚀  (Read 13937 times)
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:02:34 PM

As I am glad that bounty rewards are always sold cheaper than ICO price, now on liqui exchange NEU can to buy very profitable !
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:21:51 PM

The price is below the ICO price now,,
Seems bounty hunters already dump their tokens,

I think no.
1. There was not so many bounty participants comparing to other projects, everything was quite and without hype.
2. There are no volume at the moment. 8.14 ETH on Liqui for 24 hours for the project that raised 14+ MM$ it is nothing.
3. Just wait a bit a we will see, I believe this project got a big future.
4. And how was managed before, unfortunately NEUfund choose not the best token name NEU  Roll Eyes

so this is just normal price movement,, ?
anyway, etherdelta now have a big issue, and trade focus on liqui at this moment, so this will decrease the daily trade volume from this token, except there will be another exchange listing this token  Wink
i know this is serious project for long term, no hype, no rumors and the ICBM is succed too

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DeepOcean21

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:27:08 PM

I don't have money but I have idea.  It looks like good for who says I can make good profiteering. icos lose importance of how much they gather anymore. The important thing is what did they do after ico.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:28:56 PM

The project has a good future for the following reasons:
1. Excellent completion of the ICO.
2. Operative team work without failures.
3. Liquid tokens, many do not want to part with them, and they go up on the exchange very quickly, I would recommend now to buy from the bounty participants, as I did.

yes, less than 3 days after the crowdsale finish, this token already listed on liqui,,
i'm sure in 2018, major exchange will add this token in their list too, maybe bittrex or polo

MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:29:26 PM

check their rating here
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/neufund/
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:32:45 PM

The project has a good future for the following reasons:
1. Excellent completion of the ICO.
2. Operative team work without failures.
3. Liquid tokens, many do not want to part with them, and they go up on the exchange very quickly, I would recommend now to buy from the bounty participants, as I did.

yes, less than 3 days after the crowdsale finish, this token already listed on liqui,,
i'm sure in 2018, major exchange will add this token in their list too, maybe bittrex or polo
I look forward to that, because the volumes and the price on liqui make me feel very sad.
amitrovich

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:38:08 PM

Ha ha, as if that ranking is worth electrons it used up. Neufund is actually 101/100 Smiley

hmsr

Activity: 798
Merit: 106

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:45:53 PM

The volume of liqui and etherdelta is not high. the team should work to join a better exchange. I think the price will increase in 2018.

amitrovich

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:14:50 PM

The volume of liqui and etherdelta is not high. the team should work to join a better exchange. I think the price will increase in 2018.
It's always like that in the beginning. They will get on bigger exchanges, these things take time. Give it a few months.

syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:58:44 PM

It's always like that in the beginning. They will get on bigger exchanges, these things take time. Give it a few months.

maybe at this moment Neufund team still in vacation and this token still in early stages, so be patient when the time comes you will see the price NEU doubled from ICO price and will be listed on some major exchange
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:08:18 PM

Volume is picking up rapidly. Either a bot is having fun or someone is accumulating. Strange since there is no news.
midvidyk
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:06:19 PM

Volume is picking up rapidly. Either a bot is having fun or someone is accumulating. Strange since there is no news.

Where have You seen accumulation on this coin? Because I can't see...
Neu was listed to the exchange more than 1 week ago and only now we can see some trading on it. It even weren't a trade history all this week/
I can't understand why, but I want to think that it's because team and their advisors are celebrating now
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:22:37 PM

Neu was listed to the exchange more than 1 week ago and only now we can see some trading on it. It even weren't a trade history all this week/
I can't understand why, but I want to think that it's because team and their advisors are celebrating now

I didn't say it is accumulation, it MIGHT be accum.  Fact is that volume went from 1-2eth/day to 170eth/day.  Team is probably celebrating yes.  It's in between Xmas and NY.  If you're suggesting feasting on ICO-money, I guess you didn't really understand the whole concept... Wink
midvidyk
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:07:03 PM

I didn't say it is accumulation, it MIGHT be accum.  Fact is that volume went from 1-2eth/day to 170eth/day.  Team is probably celebrating yes.  It's in between Xmas and NY.  If you're suggesting feasting on ICO-money, I guess you didn't really understand the whole concept... Wink

Maybe it really can be accum but I was thinking that it can be in another biggest volume. I was thinking that the Big advisor Max Kordek can do x5 from begin of trading Smiley As I take a part in this project I believe in their success!
midvidyk
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:27:59 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 10:10:25 AM by midvidyk

Oh and now if somebody want to see how much our Neumark cost You can see on coinmarketcap. Few minutes ago Neumark was added! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neumark/
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:13:32 AM

Oh and now if somebody want to se how much our Neumark cost You can see on coinmarketcap. Few minutes ago Neumark was added! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neumark/

great,, but the exchange only liqui,, without etherdelta
https://etherdelta.com/#NEU-ETH
i believe soon the marketcap will rising  Wink

panor

Activity: 110

Neufund

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:34:24 AM

Oh and now if somebody want to se how much our Neumark cost You can see on coinmarketcap. Few minutes ago Neumark was added! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neumark/

great,, but the exchange only liqui,, without etherdelta
https://etherdelta.com/#NEU-ETH
i believe soon the marketcap will rising  Wink

It's still work in progress... we applied to do some fixes on the coinmarketcap listing so hoping to have all sorted out soon Smiley
But finally it's showing there.

NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs Check the platform | JOIN DISCUSSION
amitrovich

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

You guys are getting results even while on holidays! Best of wishes for the New Year, let it be the Year of Neufund!

midvidyk
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:26:30 PM

Wow the prise of NEU start rice now! and The volume too! We can see it here https://liqui.io/#/exchange/NEU_BTC and on etherdelta. It seems to me that we will see how the price will rise on this NY too) But I think that it isn't late to buy NEU)
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:25:42 AM

Neomark (NEU) is now listed on CoinCodex!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: