Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:49:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS  (Read 69618 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Marco Bignoses

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:43:41 AM

Can i get a slack invite?

almost have enough Pure for 2 x masternodes.

Can someone tell me if a masternode is more rewarding than staking,

currently staking is getting 14-21 pure per day !!!

I think you was lucky, normally staking is lower than your.  Wink

Masternode is thinked to be more rewarding thank stacking, of course.
About the slack invite, the old one in the ann doesn't work? I've write the devs about this, stay tuned and welcome aboard
Marco Bignoses

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:57:17 AM

Good luck to all on this project. I had to sell my nodes for another project. Wish everyone best of luck. This coin made me some decent $$$. Best of luck to you all.

22nd of December roadmap will be realesed and in Q1 2018 something big will come

You've sell to soon man, but thank you for all! Good luck also to you and I hope you can come back to us!

Wink

The Pure game is just started
RoyaltyInc

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:51:00 PM

wallet stuck at 6 weeks behind. 19 active connections. Downloaded newest wallet. please help
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:31:57 PM

wallet stuck at 6 weeks behind. 19 active connections. Downloaded newest wallet. please help

Maybe back up the wallet and try download the blockchain from the start?
WindForce

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:56:22 PM

For security reason I must encrypt my wallet. If I do this, will my mastermode continue to work in normal mode, or should I re-configure it after encryption?

It won't hurt your masternode. I run 3 masternodes and of course my wallet is encrypted.
After you encrypt it, unlock it for staking only, this way you get also staking rewards

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pazifist

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:00:32 AM

What price do you expect from Pure if the Roadmap released?
2 mio marketcap are really really small
WindForce

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:23:40 PM

Hi
Coin is still in it's infancy. We're in the exchange only for a month or two. Roadmap will fuel attention, and as soon as we hit more exchanges you'll see top volume, it's a very promising coin.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
James.Sheppard

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:05:26 PM

Hi Guy's,

Hope your all well, first post here had a few questions so finally time to register and contribute. (Been Trading Crypto since the start of summer and having some really good success)

Yeah so after flipping and Hodling where necessary, the next milestone in my journey is to acquire a master node, now after vetting almost all the coins currently offering I've been lead to PURE which upon having a few questions answered i'm very likely to go forward.

Ok so question time.

Will Pure limit the amount of Master Nodes allowed on the network? I imagine there would have to be a figure somewhere to protect them from diminishing returns?

How does running a Node generally create the income, i understand the idea behind being a safe hold for the network in ways, but why is this profitable? Who pays the money and why is having master nodes running on a blockchain profitable to both investors and the developers?  I just dont understand how the node seemingly creates income from nowere (I'm sure this isnt the case, but cannot establish how through google etc)

Are any of you currently operating a master-node? Have you been paid consecutively without issues, or are there discrepancy's at all?

Lock$mith

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:05:55 PM

Hi
Coin is still in it's infancy. We're in the exchange only for a month or two. Roadmap will fuel attention, and as soon as we hit more exchanges you'll see top volume, it's a very promising coin.

Pumped! Community and network is growing   Smiley

Slack is a bit akward to join though for some... telegram's where it's at  Wink
Lock$mith

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:18:17 PM

Hi Guy's,

Hope your all well, first post here had a few questions so finally time to register and contribute. (Been Trading Crypto since the start of summer and having some really good success)

Yeah so after flipping and Hodling where necessary, the next milestone in my journey is to acquire a master node, now after vetting almost all the coins currently offering I've been lead to PURE which upon having a few questions answered i'm very likely to go forward.

Ok so question time.

Will Pure limit the amount of Master Nodes allowed on the network? I imagine there would have to be a figure somewhere to protect them from diminishing returns?

How does running a Node generally create the income, i understand the idea behind being a safe hold for the network in ways, but why is this profitable? Who pays the money and why is having master nodes running on a blockchain profitable to both investors and the developers?  I just dont understand how the node seemingly creates income from nowere (I'm sure this isnt the case, but cannot establish how through google etc)

Are any of you currently operating a master-node? Have you been paid consecutively without issues, or are there discrepancy's at all?

In Proof of work coins the block reward goes to miners. In proof of stake coins the block rewards go to masternodes and stakers. Masternodes kinda get paid for processing services like coin mixing, voting etc. They are not resource hungry like miners.

Masternodes and stake rewards are based on a lottery, the more coins/tickets you have the more likely you are to be rewarded. These payments are random so some days there might be less payments and some days more, but they average out. If you check out Masternodes.pro PURE is numner 9 on the profitability list and there's a lot of masternodes on there! https://masternodes.pro/stats/pure

I'm not sure if there's a limit for PURE maybe someone else can answer that, but the current number is 392. That number will probably decrease as the coin rises and it becomes more traded. Plus if all goes well price increases to balance out diminishing returns.

WindForce

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:34:20 PM

Hi Guy's,

Ok so question time.

Besides @Lock$mith explanations, as for the masternode operating system, i currently have 3 masternodes running in my Windows comp., in a "set and forget" mode. You just need a good network connection, port forwarding to your machine, and if you host more than 1 masternode in same ip, just use a different port for each.

MoneroCrusher

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:35:38 PM

anyone got an idea how vegas perform on x11?
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Hi Guy's,

Ok so question time.

Besides @Lock$mith explanations, as for the masternode operating system, i currently have 3 masternodes running in my Windows comp., in a "set and forget" mode. You just need a good network connection, port forwarding to your machine, and if you host more than 1 masternode in same ip, just use a different port for each.
Glad i seen this information as i also interested setting my owned masternode and I need to review each ideas, thanks for sharing and guiding
the community how if there's other information which is needed can also be shared here.
Marco Bignoses

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:46:04 PM

anyone got an idea how vegas perform on x11?

Mining is over
sunny747007 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:53:39 PM

Hi.Hitscan you are running old wallet.Please backup wallet.dat at two places and then delete all pure folders except wallet.Then install latest wallet version V1.0.0.2 .Let it sync then replace wallet.dat file with your old wallet.It will surely solve your problem as you have old wallet.Thanks
Marco Bignoses

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:56:27 PM

Hi Guy's,

Ok so question time.

The most important thing in a MN coin is a balanced reward. A limited number of MN couldn't be a good thing, blockchain is a free space and a decentralized coin can't think in this terms. Personally I don't know a MN coin with a limited number of MN. It could be dangerous and totally not decentralized. About the Roi %, if there are too much MN in a coin, simply less people wtb its MN and someone start to sell, so is a kind of automatically retargeting for every MN coin. If you need a long term investment (not so long imho) this could be the right coin. With its balanced roi % encourage people to hodl their coin. Pure is thinkin to work in this way, like every good MN coin. About been paid, rewards are random, so some days you receive more and some days you receive less, this is for every coin, but in the long run the rewards are stable. I hope I have help you to answer something about.
See you
WindForce

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:57:02 PM

Hi.Hitscan you are running old wallet.Please backup wallet.dat at two places and then delete all pure folders except wallet.Then install latest wallet version V1.0.0.2 .Let it sync then replace wallet.dat file with your old wallet.It will surely solve your problem as you have old wallet.Thanks
Something weird with this Hitscan guy. He disapeared and the user no longer on BCT...

Marco Bignoses

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:00:54 PM

If the rm will be good like I think and hope, we can go up for sure. Impossible to have an accurate idea of the price, but supply is low and the project is good. In the long run, if the team work properly, and the market continue the recovery, could be easy to touch a few dollars in few weeks and in few months maybe moon. But we must think day by day. Atm my first target is 3/4 dollars before start to sell something
hitscan

Activity: 630
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:31:51 PM

Hi Sunny-but am use last version  Sad  Why you delete my post?Its not spam or abuse
Code:
Pure version v1.0.0.2-60010 
I did things differently(delete folders,and run again without my wallet dat. then replace my wallet) nothing helps.Balance=0
Screen with version of wallet

Kstin

Activity: 69

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:39:29 PM

i can choose any port for mn? what ports ussualy is choosen for this?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: