Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS  (Read 69613 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WindForce

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

Don't think so. I have a stable internet connection, and a fast rig with SSD storage , it runs 2 pure masternodes, the pure wallet staking, and also the Onion and SYNX wallets staking :-)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cbcbctqbt

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

https://masternodes.online/currencies/pure
200 usd each month for one PURE masternode, which is worth around 0.24 BTC at the moment.
WindForce

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

Yup, you won't be able to buy it any cheaper...particularly after we get listed in cryptopia!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
corvins

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Blockchain is the future

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

why my 2 masternode stop working after 4 or 5 hours when I started?

magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

Traders, Miners, Speculators we welcome you all!
We are running a new user promotion, register a new account and complete at least ONE trade and receive a 0.01BTC credit to your account!

We would like to welcome Pure to the family of crypto's!
Trade: https://koinbi.com/markets/purebtc

We welcome Pure to its family of crypto currencies and has opened the order books for Pure to be traded!
Our mission is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

URL: https://koinbi.com/signup
API: https://koinbi.com/api_v2

Thank you,
James Etherington

I've heard this spam is a scam.

Not going to bother looking into it myself but thought I'd warn!

zickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

It looks like the price goes back to the previous value of $0.40. Keep that up and I'm going to get the masternode again.  Smiley
Toxic1234

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:37:52 AM

Any estimate date for puredex?
I would like to know how it will works if its not a exchange
thx
zoose

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:41:14 AM

Traders, Miners, Speculators we welcome you all!
We are running a new user promotion, register a new account and complete at least ONE trade and receive a 0.01BTC credit to your account!

We would like to welcome Pure to the family of crypto's!

We welcome Pure to its family of crypto currencies and has opened the order books for Pure to be traded!
Our mission is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

URL: https://koinbi.com/signup
API: https://koinbi.com/api_v2

Thank you,
James Etherington

I've heard this spam is a scam.

A good rule of thumb is that if it was unsolicited then it is most likely a scam. There are so many Scams out there you have to assume the worst until you're proven incorrect.

Not going to bother looking into it myself but thought I'd warn!

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
zoose

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

What is the status of the Cryptopia listing? Has the PURE team already paid for the listing? Are you just waiting to be added?

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
Toxic1234

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

Welcome to new P.O.S / MASTERNODE 2018
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2754075.20
Leave merit if you like !
magrospic

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

Welcome to new P.O.S / MASTERNODE 2018
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2754075.20
Leave merit if you like !

Nice have posted in there to let them know about PURE PoS, Masternodes and PureDEX  Cool
Lock$mith

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

What is the status of the Cryptopia listing? Has the PURE team already paid for the listing? Are you just waiting to be added?

Topia listing cancelled due to the fact they don't like PURE becoming an exchange, which will ultimately compete with them.

Latest tweet from dev on other progress...
"We have fast tracked Puredex Development.
Pure will be used to add Cryptocurrencies to Exchange and masternode holders will also get profit from exchange
In this Time,  we need your patience, faith and support."

https://twitter.com/purealtcoin/status/963826272693620736
SugarBear228

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

At current price, after the bloodbath, i am still at x20 my investment, so yes, this is the most profitable coin i have. It's the best investment i ever made, nowhere else could i multiply the value by 20 in four months.

Just wait until Pure gets listed on cryptopia, and they have applied to another exchange too.... That will make the price explode
they listing was cancelled((
sunny747007 (OP)

Activity: 364

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

Guys we need your support at the time.we are working hard to get it done and you know well I never lie.Its in early phases of development and we are requiring some new developers but what i promise is that it will be done In Q2 as in roadmap.Stay updated
CryptoExpert007

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:32:30 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 03:23:46 AM by CryptoExpert007

"Pure will be used to add Cryptocurrencies to Exchange and 90% profit of Purdex exchange will be split among PURE holders and only 10% of profit will go to team"... for me this is like 100 time more important then any listing, listing on exchanges dont rise the price if there is no demand on market.. i know its not going to happend in few days, but after purdex launch do you even realize how many crypto coins can be listed at exchange.. all of them will need PURE coins to pay for listing and transaction fee.. launch of Purdex can and will literally skyrocket this 1$ price.. You cant compare it with CEFS (cryptopia fees shares), COB (coobin hood), KCS (KuCoin Shares), BNB (Binance).. if you look CEFS.. its a bigger scam from BCC and DAVOR and still have a price bigger of 2000$/coin.. only 5% of CEFS transaction fees are split among CEFS holders, its less then 0,000001% of all Cryptopia profit, this coin cant be used for pay the listing and even if some of them are worthless they all have market cap from 80 milions to 1 bilion.. just to compare, price of CEFS (cryptopia coin) is 2000$ and holders split less then 0,000001% of all Cryptopia profit.. and now read this.. PURE holders will split 90% off ALL future Purdex profit so with the current MC of 3 milion you can just imagine how much will this coin be worth after purdex launch.. and if it becomes a good exchage.. it can easily go up 100x or even 1000x.. dont forghet that 99% of people did never heard abot PURE and it also need to be mention that PURE coin has a very good MN and POS rewards.. the market will for sure grow.. more people will come to invest in crypto.. exchanges will incrase profits.. so.. is it a hidden gem?! one word.. YES !!!
Lock$mith

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

"Pure will be used to add Cryptocurrencies to Exchange and 90% profit of Purdex exchange will be split among PURE holders and only 10% of profit will go to team"... for me this is like 100 time more important then any listing, listing on exchanges dont rise the price if there is no demand on market.. i know its not going to happend in few days, but after purdex launch do you even realize how many crypto coins can be listed at exchange.. all of them will need PURE coins to pay for listing and transaction fee.. launch of Purdex can and will literally skyrocket this 1$ price.. You cant compare it with CEFS (cryptopia fees shares), COB (coobin hood), KCS (KuCoin Shares), BNB (Binance).. if you look CEFS.. its a bigger scam from BCC and DAVOR and still have a price bigger of 2000$/coin.. only 5% of CEFS transaction fees are split among CEFS holders, its less then 0,000001% of all Cryptopia profit, this coin cant be used for pay the listing and even if some of them are worthless they all have market cap from 80 milions to 1 bilion.. just to compare, price of CEFS (cryptopia coin) is 2000$ and holders split less then 0,000001% of all Cryptopia profit.. and now read this.. PURE holders will split 90% off ALL future Purdex profit so with the current MC of 3 milion you can just imagine how much will this coin be worth after purdex launch.. and if it becomes a good exchage.. it can easily go up 100x or even 1000x.. dont forghet that 99% of people did never heard abot PURE and it also need to be mention that PURE coin has a very good MN and POS rewards.. the market will for sure grow.. more people will come to invest in crypto.. exchanges will incrase profits.. so.. is it a hidden gem?! one word.. YES !!!

Optimistic but I like it  Wink

PureDEX is going to set PURE apart from the competition. If pulled off well it will moooooooooooooon
CryptoExpert007

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

Looks like a paid post, to much confidence. However I wish the things will be exactly like this. But also I want to see new exchanges added in near future as it has been promised...

Paid post? Huh ahahahaha.. those all are facts in a scenario where Purdex project is finished and launch.. i never said actualy that it will be done 100%.. there is always a risk that this project will never be done.. but im willing to take that risk.. i did do my own research and all off you should do it before invest in something.. you cant invest in something just becouse someone wrote its a good invesment.. ofcourse i have confidence if i invest in it.. othervise ill never invest in something.. you can look all my previous posts about PURE and other projects.. if someone was paying me i doubt i would write also the things that i dont like.. there are things that i dont like.. hidden team.. bittrex listing that i doubt it can be done.. no github action.. i will also say that its a risk invesment at the moment.. but i like those kind of invesment.. and there are things why i think its a good invesment at the moment.. they also have a good active comunity, dev is always transparent.. i follow every step of him.. you need to invest in something on the dip and low prices, not when the price reach all time high.. remember the Etherium.. it was one man project that started with alt announcment on this forum and all said its a scam.. look at Vitalik and ETH now.. if you invest in NEO.. ICX.. BTC.. IOTA.. chanches to lose money are very low but there are also very love chances that you can catch big profit from investing in it at this time.. even if Purdex project will never be finished i earn a good pice for stake and MN rewards..
WindForce

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

Looks like a paid post, to much confidence. However I wish the things will be exactly like this. But also I want to see new exchanges added in near future as it has been promised...

Paid post? Huh ahahahaha.. those all are facts in a scenario where Purdex project is finished and launch.. i never said actualy that it will be done 100%.. there is always a risk that this project will never be done.. but im willing to take that risk.. i did do my own research and all off you should do it before invest in something.. you cant invest in something just becouse someone wrote its a good invesment.. ofcourse i have confidence if i invest in it.. othervise ill never invest in something.. you can look all my previous posts about PURE and other projects.. if someone was paying me i doubt i would write also the things that i dont like.. there are things that i dont like.. hidden team.. bittrex listing that i doubt it can be done.. no github action.. i will also say that its a risk invesment at the moment.. but i like those kind of invesment.. and there are things why i think its a good invesment at the moment.. they also have a good active comunity, dev is always transparent.. i follow every step of him.. you need to invest in something on the dip and low prices, not when the price reach all time high.. remember the Etherium.. it was one man project that started with alt announcment on this forum and all said its a scam.. look at Vitalik and ETH now.. if you invest in NEO.. ICX.. BTC.. IOTA.. chanches to lose money are very low but there are also very love chances that you can catch big profit from investing in it at this time.. even if Purdex project will never be finished i earn a good pice for stake and MN rewards..

Difficult to explain to newcomers why we love PURE so much, they all think we're like paid marketing or something. It's after you spend a while with the coin and it's dev to you realize what a great potential it has.

From the investor point of view, i bought three masternodes when it wasn't listed on any exchange, at around 300$ / masternode. Those masternodes provided me huge rewards, which i sold from 2.5$ to 5$ for the most part, already cashed out slightly over 10K$ in benefits (over 10 times my initial investment just from the benefits in 3 months), and not selling anything since the bloodbath. Currently thinking about increasing my PURE holdings since price is so low. At this point, i don't really care if it gets listed to additional exchanges.

From the technical point of view, i see all the time people asking to update Github etc..., but i don't understand why the whining?? The PURE wallet never failed me, no error nor crash, setting up multiple MN in Windows was easy as pie, so why waste time on it now? Better get Puredex out as soon as possible.

As for Puredex promise, so far, since August when i first "met" Puredev, he *never* failed to keep his promises. He almost always even beats my expectations.

Sure, we need polishing a bit on the marketing side, website/twitter etc., but there are plenty of capable people in community willing to help, including myself, and without expecting any money in return.

aimlor

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:30:28 PM

never mind when the time come they will see why we love this project so much and want it to success..   Wink Wink Wink Wink
tractor20

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

hallo, what is masternode return for following years ? 2019-2020-2021 etc..?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: