Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think for AirDrops ?  (Read 1892 times)
Sansan52

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:17:07 PM

Hopefully vand token can to the moon

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mjpaul

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:19:42 PM

Joined you thanks
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:24:11 PM

What is your opinion about AirDrops. Why there are so many and do you think this is the end for the ICOs

Airdrop for me is an example of how it feels to be lazy. Smiley But that doesn't mean the end for the ICO because airdrop is given free in order to attract new investors to invest on the said token. I have joined so many airdrops but only 30% of these airdrops seems to be legit and have given me the tokens so far.

CryptoLMS

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:05:18 PM

i love airdrops.i hate bounties.Icos wont stop , but filtered.
kenken123

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:06:34 PM

Your projects look's good great work dev's , keep up the good work.
Joined airdrop. Smiley
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:23:08 PM

What is your opinion about AirDrops. Why there are so many and do you think this is the end for the ICOs

Airdrops is one way to promote new coins. They are giving it free so others will spread it to all of there groups. Then the project will become popular. Also Airdrops are using by those hackers/scammers to do bad things. So better be cautious in joining those airdrops.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Rizwana ainun

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:04:07 PM

airdrop in my opinion, a very simple but very helpful for the owner, and ico is already starting to decrease but not end.
Michael4me2

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:08:24 PM

Is just best
idorez

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:29:39 PM

people say most of them are scam but my airdrops worth at least 400-500 usd now. who gives that much money to anyone?
also I’m a big fan of hodling and waiting. I believe some of these airdrops will worth much more. then I’ll quit my job, travel the world  Roll Eyes
invot

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:32:42 PM

Like any other crypto project, it needs to be reliable to gain recognition.

ICO will prevail because so far it's been the best way for crowdfunding and it's the kick off to put down-earth your project.

Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:40:48 PM

I appreciate efforts of developers who do that. Because they try to realize the idea and try to contribute in form airdrop. Airdrops also be regarded as an easy and inexpensive promotion (although some take cost small money). However, what isn't fun is they just launch it and don't manage it for long term so they actually lose the best chance for their efforts.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
Prodigan786

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:50:38 PM

Airdrop is like zero budget marketing so that community will aware about coin . For me airdrop is a free money i grab them where ever i am getting . Some were successfull some were worthless even i could able to get some ether because of airdrop.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:36:17 PM

Recently participated in the airdrop. After I sent them an application, I do not know if it's connected to it or not, the computer began to slow down and complain about the lack of RAM. Antivirus revealed that the computer is spinning a miner, which I did not install. Therefore, I was very skeptical about these distributions, especially when they offer to download and install a purse.
danielogalue

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:42:38 PM

Airdrops are good, It bring community alive, and it helps to put the eyes of the community on any project. I think I will personally advice any ICO to use this technique. Airdrop first then bounty second.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
chiggz

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

Recently participated in the airdrop. After I sent them an application, I do not know if it's connected to it or not, the computer began to slow down and complain about the lack of RAM. Antivirus revealed that the computer is spinning a miner, which I did not install. Therefore, I was very skeptical about these distributions, especially when they offer to download and install a purse.

Most of the airdrops are scam trying to steal your coins instead of giving you. Never install any wallet from an unestablished source. Who knows what they inject into the software.
Ctinemandex

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:08:38 PM

This may be the wrong place to put this, but I have a question.  As a Newbie i don't get to participate in a lot of Airdrops, but recently I participate in two.  When I checked the spreadsheet someone had used my ID, but it had a different (fake) webb address and a different ETH address.

How do i prevent this, or do I have to create a new ID and start over again.

Thanks for your insite.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:45:35 PM

This may be the wrong place to put this, but I have a question.  As a Newbie i don't get to participate in a lot of Airdrops, but recently I participate in two.  When I checked the spreadsheet someone had used my ID, but it had a different (fake) webb address and a different ETH address.

How do i prevent this, or do I have to create a new ID and start over again.

Thanks for your insite.

You have to send a pm to the developer or people in charge when you found such condition. Let them know that someone or more try to cheat their airdrop. They will fix the spreadsheet with the information you give. I found some people used my ID to participate on airdrop too sometimes.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:19:56 PM

Well many of them are scams but if you check good enough you will find some good airdrops. Also never register into an airdrop wich requieres your private key or anything like this. Another info would be that make sure you register only on airdrops with erc20.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:30:43 PM

haha. Airdrop and ICOs are different. Tokens in ICOs are released with a clear project which solve problems in life. Tokens in airdrop just released free without clear purpose.

cryptoDARO

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:36:03 PM

Free money, isn't it?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: