Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BmyBit Automated Trading across multiple exchanges  (Read 3406 times)
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:06:49 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 09:59:59 PM by DKREBEL86

I don't have good trading skills and always seek ways to learn these strategies and charts. I found your three strategies models very interesting and read in explanation generally. It arose trading interest in me again so will be reading more and if some question appeared in my mind surely will be asking here as you are replying everyone in best way.
Hello,
You can always ask for help in here or on our club. Myself or someone else from our team will be more than happy to reply to you Smiley

Happy trading with BmyBit ! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:01:15 PM

50% Halloween discount on the silver pack for the next 12 hours! Enjoy BTC
halle889

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:45:27 PM

can we use this service for arbitrage? if we can use for arbitrage it's really nice.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:29:39 PM

can we use this service for arbitrage? if we can use for arbitrage it's really nice.
Arbitrage is in BETA and will be available soon ! So yes Smiley
jbt101

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:34:37 PM

Interesting project. Are you adding new counter-parties? How does this differ from a decentralised exchange?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:56:15 PM

Interesting project. Are you adding new counter-parties? How does this differ from a decentralised exchange?
We will add other 7 exchanges during the next few weeks, and we differ because we don’t hold funds of customers and because we automate their trading strategies Smiley
cockroachbreads

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:57:19 PM

So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:29:03 AM

So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?
The wallet will stay on cloud, so no download needed. You can already buy the BMYC from the wallet page.
I wish you a profitable day!
DracoMal87

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:51:04 AM

Hello, there are more advantages or disadvantages if I set a low lock-in profits level?  Cry
Hello,

it always depends on your willingness to risk your invested capital. The higher the % of the lock-in, the higher the risk of being victim of the volatility in price of the asset... but our users experienced profits for over 200%, therefore this is just up to you BTC

If you have any other doubts, feel free to ask. I wish you a profitable day!

Thank you for your reply. And how to choose a good currency? Any good advice?
Although choosing a "good" asset is not only a numerical matter (I invite you to check the Team and the purpose behind the projects), we offer several indices like the standard deviation related to the price of the pair. We also provide 6 different forecast analysis that might help you choosing your good investment.

My only advice is to think twice when investing in assets with a very low volume. Sometimes those assets crash.  Cry

Please let me know if I can help with other info! Have a profitable day!

Thanks!
But what if a currency collapses?

Well, you will inevitable score a -100%  Cry It happened to me when I invested in Jewel Token (JWL). Unfortunately, sometimes it happens (that's the hard life of crypto investors).

Unless you want to hold (or hodl  Tongue ) you position with a major currency like LTC, please pay attention to the team around the token your are buying!

Thanks for your reply. And what if in my strategy, I sell but the currency keeps going up? Shall I close the strategy and start it again?
Unless you believe that the price will drop again, in this case you should terminate and restart the strategy.

That's all clear thanks! But can I pay strategies in euro?
Yes, you can pay with PayPal Smiley

And what can I do with the BmyCoin token?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:00:08 AM

Hello, there are more advantages or disadvantages if I set a low lock-in profits level?  Cry
Hello,

it always depends on your willingness to risk your invested capital. The higher the % of the lock-in, the higher the risk of being victim of the volatility in price of the asset... but our users experienced profits for over 200%, therefore this is just up to you BTC

Although choosing a "good" asset is not only a numerical matter (I invite you to check the Team and the purpose behind the projects), we offer several indices like the standard deviation related to the price of the pair. We also provide 6 different forecast analysis that might help you choosing your good investment.

My only advice is to think twice when investing in assets with a very low volume. Sometimes those assets crash.  Cry

Thanks!

Well, you will inevitable score a -100%  Cry It happened to me when I invested in Jewel Token (JWL). Unfortunately, sometimes it happens (that's the hard life of crypto investors).

Unless you want to hold (or hodl  Tongue ) you position with a major currency like LTC, please pay attention to the team around the token your are buying!

Thanks for your reply. And what if in my strategy, I sell but the currency keeps going up? Shall I close the strategy and start it again?
Unless you believe that the price will drop again, in this case you should terminate and restart the strategy.

And what can I do with the BmyCoin token?
Hello again Smiley

I am very happy of your interest. BmyCoin has 2 main purposes: gives you a share of the profits that PATS score, and gives you a 5% discount on our services.

You can purchase it from the WALLET page Smiley
BitBull13

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:09:34 AM

Hello,

Thanks!

Thanks! And how can I cash out?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:24:51 AM

Hello,

Thanks!

Thanks! And how can I cash out?

You will be able to cash out on other providers. We offer automated trading across multiple exchanges. Some of them, I.e GDAX should allow withdrawals
DracoMal87

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:48:56 AM

Hello!

I've just tried to start a strategy, but it says that I don't have enough funds. Why?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:54:21 AM

Hello!

I've just tried to start a strategy, but it says that I don't have enough funds. Why?
You should check the available funds of the selected pair of assets in the left column of the PATS page. If the available amount is less than the minimum amount allowed for trading from the chosen exchange, you will not be able to start a strategy.

If you require more assistance, please send us an email. You may find our details on the contact page.

Happy trading!

BitBull13

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:52:36 PM

I would buy 50 tokens but I find out that is not possible. Why?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:18:19 PM

yes, 80 BMYC is the minimum purchasable amount. FYI, we will increase the minimum amount and the price with the ICO on December 15th.
DracoMal87

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:25:23 PM

yes, 80 BMYC is the minimum purchasable amount. FYI, we will increase the minimum amount and the price with the ICO on December 15th.

What will be the minimum during the ICO?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:28:04 PM

The minimum amount purchasable during the ICO will be 100 BMYC.
BTCBTCBTC
DracoMal87

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:43:17 PM

The minimum amount purchasable during the ICO will be 100 BMYC.
BTCBTCBTC

Thanks, I will be happy to receive updates.
Skoppola

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:50:07 PM

Hey, is there any chance to change the background colour?
I found really annoying this white board, after a couple of minutes it is really difficult to see what's going on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: