Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] [min payout 0.0025BTC][0% FEES]StarPool - Multi Mining Pool  (Read 28920 times)
StarPoolBiz (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

Dear Starpool!   Please look here

---->   Qubitcoin is very bad profitability on the picture and see here we earn money!!!!!    Please set the qubitcoin to lower profitability!

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=7ea1d5-1521304267.jpg     SO SCHOULD IT BE EVERY TIME =))))    Please disable QUBITCOIN

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=ecb24c-1521304726.jpg   and SO =)

If the customers earn more  -->  You will get more people to your pool and earn also more!

Thank you.

Best regards,

OK. we temporarily stop QuarkCoin & QubitCoin.
brokerods

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

---->   Qubitcoin is very bad profitability on the picture and see here we earn money!!!!!    Please set the qubitcoin to lower profitability!

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=7ea1d5-1521304267.jpg     SO SCHOULD IT BE EVERY TIME =))))    Please disable QUBITCOIN

If the customers earn more  -->  You will get more people to your pool and earn also more!

Thank you.

Best regards,

Thank you!  It's good someone addressed this
brokerods

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

Myr-Gr Pool should be a very profitable pool too but all the good coins are seldom mined.  Check the last time DigiByte was mined was 2 weeks ago. 

AnarchistsPr (myr-gr) is a waste of mining power too
adidia

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

how to mine specific coin and auto exchange in BTC? on x11  D3
Selector79

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:03:23 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 08:28:20 AM by Selector79

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dear Starpool.   Thank you very much.  It works much better so=))))

https://www.dreamies.de/show.php?img=5214n8iq6kl.jpg

I hope you can get soon also more people and earnings to your pool!

Best regards

P.S.:

On the screenshots are results for 3 Baikal X10.     Avagage profit is a day per X10     0.001911 BTC since yesterday.    
I think it is good result at current time.    Thank you dear starpool team!!!
Selector79

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

how to mine specific coin and auto exchange in BTC? on x11  D3

Specific coin mining is on multipool not possible.  The you should go to solo mining pool.

But to activate autoexchange you need to take a password in your settings:   c=btc
fuaimo3

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:00:59 AM

Wow is this a new trend to start removing coins? Sadly you don't understand you are making the pool less profitable, over the short and long term. Low hash coins are still worth mining and only take no more than 5 gh max, you understand 1000 qtc is around 20 dollars, which we mined daily. This is a multi pool not mine dgb or specific coins, If I wanted to just mine coins direct i would go to mph. Thanks to your changes I got a new low payout just today.

You also forget you joined starpool because it was more profitable than your other pool and it's because it had more coins. Think about it. Removing coins is bad for the pool.
Selector79

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:09:22 AM

Wow is this a new trend to start removing coins? Sadly you don't understand you are making the pool less profitable, over the short and long term. Low hash coins are still worth mining and only take no more than 5 gh max, you understand 1000 qtc is around 20 dollars, which we mined daily. This is a multi pool not mine dgb or specific coins, If I wanted to just mine coins direct i would go to mph. Thanks to your changes I got a new low payout just today.

You also forget you joined starpool because it was more profitable than your other pool and it's because it had more coins. Think about it. Removing coins is bad for the pool.

If you check it yourself, you will see, that 1000 qtc was payed out every day for hole pool.  Not only for you.   And it is nothing!
It is only wasting of power!

I am for multipool, not for single mining!   Auroracoin and DBG is at the moment a best choose for qubit algorithm.

Qubitcoin is a shit coin.   If you want to mine it, you can go to single mining pool and waste your time there!

We have now more profit without qubitcoin and all screenshots are add!   
tufail_74

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

yes it is a multi pool and should remain so but with better profit.
If you have coins not more profitable means you are wasting bandwidth for nothing rather keep reviewing the profitable coins and keep the pool live and attractive.
Still StarPool is on top in terms of profitability only due to efficient team behind it. Keep up guys. 
1manshow

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dear Starpool.   Thank you very much.  It works much better so=))))

https://www.dreamies.de/show.php?img=5214n8iq6kl.jpg

I hope you can get soon also more people and earnings to your pool!

Best regards

P.S.:

On the screenshots are results for 3 Baikal X10.     Avagage profit is a day per X10     0.001911 BTC since yesterday.    
I think it is good result at current time.    Thank you dear starpool team!!!

Nice earnings there! I barely get around 15 dollar currently from my single X10. How are you able to get so much out of your devices? Can you please share your configuration settings from Baikal miner so that I can recheck if all is well set here. I am getting in LTC though.
fuaimo3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

If you check it yourself, you will see, that 1000 qtc was payed out every day for hole pool.  Not only for you.   And it is nothing!

I am for multipool, not for single mining!   Auroracoin and DBG is at the moment a best choose for qubit algorithm.

Qubitcoin is a shit coin.   If you want to mine it, you can go to single mining pool and waste your time there!

I have been mining this pool for months ... Just me at the start. Me and dev built the most profitable pool and you fools are trying to tear it down in a matter of weeks. No worries I will be moving on soon.  Good luck on your decisions. You're clearly a reactive person that doesn't put in much thought. 5 gh is half a machine which is all it took. It's been proven a x10 gens about 400 dgb a day. So with half a machines hash you are sacraficing 1000 qtc and getting 200 more dgb. Obviously it doesn't make sense to try and get 5 dollars in dgb and sacrifice 20 in qtc. I can't allow your bad decisions to affect me just because you scream like a child on a message board. I guess we will see who's right but again you joined the pool because it was the most profitable. Now you're trying to turn it into your old shit pool. Sad. I should of kept my mouth shut about the pool to begin with.
Selector79

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

If you check it yourself, you will see, that 1000 qtc was payed out every day for hole pool.  Not only for you.   And it is nothing!

I am for multipool, not for single mining!   Auroracoin and DBG is at the moment a best choose for qubit algorithm.

Qubitcoin is a shit coin.   If you want to mine it, you can go to single mining pool and waste your time there!

I have been mining this pool for months ... Just me at the start. Me and dev built the most profitable pool and you fools are trying to tear it down in a matter of weeks. No worries I will be moving on soon.  Good luck on your decisions. You're clearly a reactive person that doesn't put in much thought. 5 gh is half a machine which is all it took. It's been proven a x10 gens about 400 dgb a day. So with half a machines hash you are sacraficing 1000 qtc and getting 200 more dgb. Obviously it doesn't make sense to try and get 5 dollars in dgb and sacrifice 20 in qtc. I can't allow your bad decisions to affect me just because you scream like a child on a message board. I guess we will see who's right but again you joined the pool because it was the most profitable. Now you're trying to turn it into your old shit pool. Sad. I should of kept my mouth shut about the pool to begin with.

We will see.  

Are you serios?  1400 qtc a day for all is a win.  For sure.   If you alone would receive so much.  OK.   But it was for all not only for one asic!    

Zpool have still qubitcoin.  What is a problem?  You can still use it with this 3 coins
brokerods

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

We will see.  

Are you serios?  1400 qtc a day for all is a win.  For sure.   If you alone would receive so much.  OK.   But it was for all not only for one asic!    

Zpool have still qubitcoin.  What is a problem?  You can still use it with this 3 coins

Looks like fuaimo3 has a point.  Profits have decreased after the coins were removed.
1manshow

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:26:17 AM

^^ Isn't true at all. In fact, now it's better than before. How are you people gauging the statistics? Low paying coins were mined all the time before making whole mining process affected with low earnings. Now it's mining fewer high paying coins, which has better profit ratio so overall high pay than before. What's wrong in it?
fuaimo3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:42:34 AM

We will see.  

Zpool have still qubitcoin.  What is a problem?  You can still use it with this 3 coins

Looks like fuaimo3 has a point.  Profits have decreased after the coins were removed.

it's hilarious. They still don't get it. Pool is at it's lowest paying ever.
anthorcc

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

Scrypt profitability has decreased so dramatically in this pool , and is even worse than mining litecoin directly... Any explanation starpool?
pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Yea, removing/disabling coins is a dumb idea. Let the multi-pool work how it's built to work. By it mining the most profitable based on calculations of the exchange rate and so forth. There's a lot that goes in the backend to determining for you where the hash rate should go, for you to get the best profits. That's why YIIMP pools are popular.

It's like saying, better remove half the scrypt coins because they are junk and wasting hash. Your profits don't just go up by disabling certain coins. If those coins aren't profitable, then the YIIMP software will know and do it's calculations.

If you truly believe that by disable certain coins will increase your profit, then you don't believe in how the YIIMP software backend works and should change to something else since the software is broken.

EDIT: On a fact based, one way to increase profit is to determine why sometimes your pool is getting a lot of ophans. Once in a while, i check the last 50 blocks for example on QUARK algo, and about 15% of them were ophaned.
fuaimo3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

Starpool. The experiment has cost us around $120 so far. We all see the decrease in profits, can we re enable the coins again and you just ignore the haters?
tufail_74

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

I do not have as much research as just mentioned but to confirm the statement is always very good to go for it and enable those coins. if profit goes higher means the views are damn right otherwise another way out can be figured out.
Selector79

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

Starpool. The experiment has cost us around $120 so far. We all see the decrease in profits, can we re enable the coins again and you just ignore the haters?

Self it they add this coins again it will be not better =)   Those are shitcoins and have no value!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: