Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i participate in airdrop  (Read 673 times)
sofiane29

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:19:22 PM

no..
i think this kind of airdrops are scammers
Billie2017

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:16:28 AM

I have a question As a newbie, I have been participating in Airdrops and I want to know if below Question is True.

Do I need to have Ethereum or Bitcoin in the Wallet before I participate for any Airdrop?

Please help me understand.
Usually in airdrops do not require you to have ethereum nor bitcoin balance in your wallets, but others do.
 But if such things happen just be careful because this could be scam. So just do research about them, or check out their website, if there is something suspicious then its better not to participate in airdrop.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:29:03 AM

Quite a lot of airdrop that allows newbie to follow it. So try joining the airdrop that matches your time. And get your gift parcel
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:36:20 AM

yes, you can enter your wallet in profile section select location
KaranRaut

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:43:25 AM

I have a question As a newbie, I have been participating in Airdrops and I want to know if below Question is True.

Do I need to have Ethereum or Bitcoin in the Wallet before I participate for any Airdrop?

You can participate in some of the Airdrops as a newbie, if not all, as most Airdrop s have a rank requirement for participating..
Also most Airdrop s don't need you to have a balance to participate, though some might..
Here's one that accepts application from newbies
LUCRUM AIRDROP // 2nd round of Lucrum airdrop started: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2317158.0
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:10:53 PM

As newbie you can already join airdrop because some airdrop has no limit in rank but mostly has limit they only accept applicant as Jr.Member up,regardless of your question that you need to have Ethereum in your wallet before joining airdrop,not exactly because if you are just a newbie understood that you don't still have any Ethereum in your wallet.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:12:43 PM

To participate in airdrops in most parts of it you just need myetherwallet adress, so you can. However exist airdrops that that demand jr,Member or more. You just need to find right one, and of course get wallet on myetherwallet.
Keziara

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:17:58 PM

of course, I will try to help
you must open one myetherwallet account then join an airdrop.
tokens will arrive at myetherwallet
yes really that ,, you can follow airdrop ,,, must have wallet ,, for airdrop usual ny use my ether wallet ,,, please you can search airdrop in Bitcointalk Forum ,,, there are many you can follow ,, just looking
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:40:37 PM

yea, why not. many air drop give spread sheet if you see this spread sheet. you seen after one hour 1k + join. air drop give you easily payment. so I tell always you join in air drop

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Shivasenap

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:54:06 PM

It depends on the airdrop.If the airdropped coin is built on the ethereum platform, you need an eth address.If it is a separate blockchain like deeponion, you need its own unique wallet address.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:14:13 PM

Any body can join for airdrops and who should be create following account for participate any airdrops campaign.

Bitcointalk account
Telegrame Account
Twitter account
Facebook account
Email address
Myetherwallet account

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:16:14 PM

no..
i think this kind of airdrops are scammers

Airdrops are not scam. There is a lot of airdrops that gives out too many which cause the price of the tokens to be worthless. However, there are also some good examples. Just like omg which gives a 5% of airdrop using the revenue made over the year.
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:54:59 AM

You can join telegram groups and it will be help to get token alert. Personally I joined telegram alert group and I completed more airdrops so far.

HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

Some airdrops want you to hold coin  in your wallet, most of not necessary
If you want to participate in an airdrop, there should be a list of requirements for  the coins to get sent over to you. It depends on the person hosting the campaign.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:28:37 PM

There are a lot of airdrop in here and each one has different rule for participants. You can join an airdrop if you meet all the requirements but I think it's really hard to find an airdrop that accept newbie account rank.

Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:32:09 PM

Most airdrops need ethereum wallets, I never encounter they wallet for bitcoin, maybe to some other member but not so sure about it. Then do their task terms and conditions.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:50:34 PM

Obviously you can participate in airdrop . But at first you need an ethereum wallet to collect tokens . When you are going to fillup the airdrops form you will have to provide your email address , bitcoin talk user name , and Ethereum public address . Many newbies mistake here , they input their private key there . If you do this your account will hacked . Be-careful for that . 
I agree with your points. Many newbies simply search the forum for airdrops without doing proper research and end up losing money due to careless mistakes which could have been avoided if they would have done proper research. So many forms ask for private keys which smart people avoid, but the newbies fall for it since they think it is necessary. Never provide your private key and don't invest anything that you are willing to lose are the two safest rules to follow in the crypto world.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:56:08 PM

certain airdrops do require this and then they will match what you have... just remember never give your private key when an airdrop asks for it. If you do they will have access to your entire coin collection

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:12:40 AM

Every airdrop is different, some airdrops manually check the applications/responses, like you need to have a minimun of 0.1 ETH to be able to qualify on their airdrop. Some may don't have such qualifications.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: