Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKALMINER BK-X NEW algorithm Update (NIST5, X11GOST)  (Read 26632 times)
Dlikrot

Activity: 227
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:37:40 PM

Hope the last algo will be a nice suprise for all of us, and that the 2nd batch arrives on time ^^
Good luck everyone!

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:13:44 PM

Hai Baikal!

I have received the miner on 17th Nov-17. Right now im using it to mine digibyte coin.
Thanks a lot for the fast delivery and happy with it now.

Currently mining digibyte with power consumption at 155 Watt. Very cheap electricity consumed!!
Feel free to PM me if need the evidence photo of my X10.

Hope the profitability not dropping so much when the december batch arrived soon!!

I Love Baikal Product seriously.

Thanks!!

Which PSU are you using, can you tell its name or better provide a link to it, thanks

yes, i am interested in that psu too!

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:18:57 PM

does anyone really know the profit in 24 hours?

Around 85$ Usd
mcnih

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:00:30 AM

Hai Baikal!

I have received the miner on 17th Nov-17. Right now im using it to mine digibyte coin.

Currently mining digibyte with power consumption at 155 Watt. Very cheap electricity consumed!!

Hope the profitability not dropping so much when the december batch arrived soon!!

Thanks!!

Which PSU are you using, can you tell its name or better provide a link to it, thanks

Hai, u can use any modular psu that can support connection up to 6 graphic card (850Watt and above recommended).
But, if u plan to mine Skein or myriad algo, you can use lower psu power. As long as it can support up to 6 pcie connection.

Most easiest u can use bitmain psu or any oem psu that specifically use for Asic miner. Shouldnt be any problem at all.

Thanks.
mcnih

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:08:26 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 12:22:53 AM by mcnih

does anyone really know the profit in 24 hours?

Around 85$ Usd

My latest income for mining Digibyte (DGB) around 6,489.75080223 (59USD)

https://imgur.com/iNOciww
https://imgur.com/mMvnlWH
RfBTC

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:11:39 AM

Hai Baikal!

Thanks!!

With  that proof  its about 6500 DGB in 24h ,  that means around 58 $ USD (6500 * 0.009 DGB price).... how you count 85 $ / day ?
GunsN

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:31:58 AM

Hai Baikal!

Thanks!!

With  that proof  its about 6500 DGB in 24h ,  that means around 58 $ USD (6500 * 0.009 DGB price).... how you count 85 $ / day ?

I think it is ok if the profit stay 58. But we didn't even received the miners.

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
molitar

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:27:29 AM

BEWARE their pre-orders are NO GOOD!   I got my confirmation Friday so had bank to wire money Monday!  Well I saw on Twitter that they are sold out!  Thinking my pre-order should still be good contacted them by Skype and was told to keep the money! 

Basically they DO NOT HONOR pre-orders!  If I had not checked I would of been out over $1500!   What a SCAM!
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:45:52 AM

Hai, u can use any modular psu that can support connection up to 6 graphic card (850Watt and above recommended).
But, if u plan to mine Skein or myriad algo, you can use lower psu power. As long as it can support up to 6 pcie connection.

Most easiest u can use bitmain psu or any oem psu that specifically use for Asic miner. Shouldnt be any problem at all.

Thanks.

1. So in modular PSU, i must use the one which have 6 pcie connection for Graphic cards, right?

2. Bitmain PSU for L3 is 1600 watt, it still leaves 700 watt left after l3 usage, can i attach it to both L3 as well as baikal miner bcoz i will be mining on algos less than 700 watt.
mcnih

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:05:24 AM

Hai Baikal!

Thanks!!

Bro, i never said i get 85usd perday...read properly bro above...another guy said dat...haha...
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:11:27 AM

whoa bro
mcnih

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:58:08 AM

Thanks.

1. So in modular PSU, i must use the one which have 6 pcie connection for Graphic cards, right?

2. Bitmain PSU for L3 is 1600 watt, it still leaves 700 watt left after l3 usage, can i attach it to both L3 as well as baikal miner bcoz i will be mining on algos less than 700 watt.

The answer to your question above:

1) YES
2) For me no issue at all, as long as total consumption is less than 1600W. But, for safety reason, its better to use separate power supply. This is the way
    I practice for quite some time.
chaoshamtaro

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:29:29 AM

BEWARE their pre-orders are NO GOOD!   I got my confirmation Friday so had bank to wire money Monday!  Well I saw on Twitter that they are sold out!  Thinking my pre-order should still be good contacted them by Skype and was told to keep the money! 

Basically they DO NOT HONOR pre-orders!  If I had not checked I would of been out over $1500!   What a SCAM!
I am in the same boat. Was given the green light with a 2 day payment period. Today was about to bank in to them, however Bank requires an invoice number to proceed (they didnt give), hence when I check with them on skype, its sold out. Dissapointed.
tomwrx

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:47:03 AM

I am in the same boat. Was given the green light with a 2 day payment period. Today was about to bank in to them, however Bank requires an invoice number to proceed (they didnt give), hence when I check with them on skype, its sold out. Dissapointed.

Yeach me too. They sent me proposal on the 17th of October and gave 2 day payment period. I made a transfer on the 18th. I hope all is well, but no asnwer from baikal staff so far...

tomwrx

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:04:39 AM

Thanks.

The answer to your question above:

1) YES
2) For me no issue at all, as long as total consumption is less than 1600W. But, for safety reason, its better to use separate power supply. This is the way
    I practice for quite some time.

is this the right one ? https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438093

Allats

Activity: 155
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:59:36 AM

SO ONLY ONE PERSON HAS RECEIVED A MINER?
WHAT IS GOING ON BAIKAL?Huh?
PsKminer

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:00:09 AM

mcnih is the luckiest guy ever, it's the only one that already received his miner. Enjoy it... .

Ok then... a long time ago, we have to buy the first batch to take profit but now, we have to buy the first batch and be " The chosen ".... just curious.
kitkat008

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:43:30 AM

mcnih is the luckiest guy ever, it's the only one that already received his miner. Enjoy it... .

Ok then... a long time ago, we have to buy the first batch to take profit but now, we have to buy the first batch and be " The chosen ".... just curious.

If you order now you will get it in 1.5 week right ?
What was the original price ?

https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-x10-dash-coin-miner-2batch/
br1mcoin

Activity: 182

br1mcoin : Savings & Wealth Creation Coin x11 Algo

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:25:00 PM

are you saying your miner is still not yet delivered?

jb7032

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:57:02 PM

If you order now you will get it in 1.5 week right ?
What was the original price ?

https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-x10-dash-coin-miner-2batch/

Wait so asicminermarket will be shipping batch 2 in a week?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? F that. UGH. WTF. #Shipmyminer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: