Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Life before and after marriage ???  (Read 4147 times)
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

It is indeed that being single is fun, nothing to worry about only bills. No priorities, responsibilities and etc. Thoug we are not getting younger and at some point in time we need someone who would take care of you and be your companion for the rest of your life. I'm a married man with two kids, It's quite stressful since I need to provide but it's fulfilling at the same time. Seeing your kids grow up as mature person, your wife that will cook your food every morning. The simplest thing you could ever imagine when you are already married is the best. We have no perfect life but we have an extraordinary relationship which makes our family awesome. Being married is not like being a prisoner hence it's a blessing that one must treasure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nonsonote

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:42:45 AM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.

Before marriage there are so many things you can do, you are more free. You can do whatever you want. You have a lot of time to hang out with friends and flirt with with whoever you want (if you’re not still in a relationship) while being married is way harder. Less privacy, you will have more limitations about what you want to do. It’s no more about yourself anymore, but it’s the both of you. But being married has it’s good side too. Being able to spend and share your precious time with the person you love is really a the best feeling ever
wardssents

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

For me it simple. Before marriage the guy or the girl is free, but after marriage both  guy and girl are so many responsibility in there life.
jeffryluna

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin

Life before the marriage is when you are just thinking about what you want, what you need and who you want to become. When you decide to get married all of these are shared. It will never be about what you want, what you need, who you want to become. It's about how you would make this possible for your better half. You only get married if both of you feels exactly the same way.. giving without receiving.
dumbfounded22

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

In words BEFORE and AFTER opposition is laid. So in life contrasting life before the wedding to what will be after the wedding, you lay the foundation for difficulties and conflicts. Conversely, if the registration of marriage is not a turning point of the relationship the "before and after" problem can bypass you.
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:34:52 PM

My life's so much easier after marriage, happy wife, happy life I say. It doesn't have to be a big expensive day, good friends, good food, good whisky is all you need.
TerminalBB

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

I still enjoy the bachelor life. Yes, we with the girl have a great time, but we do not intend to marry for sure. Not in the next three years
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

It's life after marriage. I think your life officially starts after marriage. That's when you know your real self.
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

its just easier prior to being married because you only have yourself to take care of and think of. You dont have to be mindful of anyone else. Now this doesnt mean its better or your happier, it all depends on the person and how they handle relationships. Ive had friends that are much better off being single and unmarried and some that were worse when single. Each answer to this question will be the persons own opinion based on their life experiences.
blackdot

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:54:36 PM

don't marry if you don't feel that you are ready to marriage. yep, its a simple thing but its a true
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

I think both are good haha. Before marriage, you can live a free life, without having to do tasks given by the missus. However, once you marry, you'll have to listen to her and whatnot. However, in return you get companionship and a life partner.

paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:31:11 AM

Life before marriage is very much difference in life with marriage you can encounter so many thing and responsibility,struggles in life, you can no longer decide on your own without the present of our partner not just like bfore when you are still single
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:37:05 AM

I think it is after marriage. I became more mature and sensitive to others. I also became aware of my strengths and weaknesses. Thinking of my family's future became my number one priority instead of mine's.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:55:12 AM

Easier after marriage, because all the difficulties will be thought together, everything will be done together

CutieDuck

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:57:45 AM

Of course life easier before marriage, especially when i was young. Before 17 years old, everything look easy, don't have big responsibility and in my mind just think about play, eat, sleep and of course have fun (just thinking about it and no burden). The big problem in my life only about school's task/ homework and examination.
But, after the marriage everything look harder rather than before marriage. Marriage is happy thing, because we have partner in our life (we can share/make our joy, happiness, and sadness moments together) and we can have children who fill our life. The only thing we must remember that committed the relationship, like marriage, is same as we must take more reponsibility in our life. Because we must keep the sacred promises of marriage (must loyal, trust and accept the advantages and disadvantages of our partner) and of course the expenses of our life more increase. So to pay the expenses for our life, we must work hard to help our partner.
Of course the responsibility that we take, paid off by the happiness, joyful, incredible and amazing moments that we get from the marriage. So, don't give up with your marriage and accept it like a blessing from God.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:30:45 AM

I think it is after marriage. I became more mature and sensitive to others. I also became aware of my strengths and weaknesses. Thinking of my family's future became my number one priority instead of mine's.

I completely agree with your claims which you have mentioned above. After marriage , people are getting mature and mature day by day. And, people are turning into more responsible than their past. For that reason, marriage is good stuff for humankind.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
irenejcolla

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:34:35 AM

After marriage is so much nicer!!! I've been married for almost 12 years and gets better n better💖 he knows me, I know him and we complete each other!
tommierijnbout

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:35:47 AM

It start with romance and then go deeper to relationship and marriage, that is serious and lifetime build into family union --- roof over head, children and there well been, that is all ready big change ---tired from working hard, tired from giving self to others like partner and children, so slowly we need alone time and rest and love for family change us for better and worst --- if is for worst then we must work together for better change.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
janiirobins

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:36:26 AM

My husband and I didn't live together until we got married but our life is more like the left. We cuddle every night, falling asleep in each others arms and are very affectionate towards the other. I always want to be close to him and almost always have contact with him (holding hands, arms around eachother, hand on my leg, etc.) He still takes me on dates and basically courts me. He validates all the reasons I love him and proves his love everyday!
taraatedesco

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:37:39 AM

BEFORE Marriage: "I don't wanna loss you" is a driver for one to practice many great actions to keep partner. Then AFTER Marriage: "I delivered all the hard work in my life to keep you, and I m now retiring as I'm tired already... Fact you are mine and everyone knows
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: