Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Life before and after marriage ???  (Read 4151 times)
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

life ia a beautiful journey. It's an adventure that we must enjoy, wether before or after marriage. Life before marriage is a great one because everything you do, evrywhere you go and anything you want, will be yours. However, life after marriage is an opposite of what you have when are single. but, marriage life is exciting and adventorous because you will be able to find everything for your partner and family and able to see what you can do! it's a life changing journey indeed!
  Yes it is a changing journey ..you just have to open your heart and mind and accept whatever differences
 and enjoy your life.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:41:38 AM

After marriage, as a rule, all romance disappears. It seems that marriage is a useless thing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

For me as a new getting marriage my life was change.I'm now more matured and take a responsibility to make my wife happy and to be proud of me.Life for being  single is a thing that you can do what you want but the time that your age grow you should realize that getting marriage and make a family is the most interesting and challenging of all but the happiness of what you feel is priceless.
topse

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

this question become something that thought funny in our mind.
or something boring for some people who don't have a good moment in their marriage.
for me, having a couple in my life that can support each other it's really great.
everything become easier and of course more happy.
problem can solve easily.
but it depends on the decision both of the couple.
having contact with other woman or man of course less.
because we try to keep our heart and our  couple feeling.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
Chusnul

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

Life before and after marriage has it's advantages and disadvantages. I mean both states are a part of life. There's no better or worse. Both states have their own types of challenges that women face. Of course life before marriage is a little bit more free because majorly you have your own responsibility. Once you;re married though, the case changes. You have ur husband to think about and ur priorities change as well. However, it's the next natural phase of life. One would get bored living single for a long time too.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

Life before merriage is so fun you can go wherever you whant in short your free, un the other hands if you are merriage you have responsible en everything you do.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

For me life before marriage is much easier than life after marriage. You only think of yourself, example you can easily know if you were hungry or not while if you were married you must also care about the welfare of your partner.

suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:51:10 AM

After marriage, because by marriage we have a commitment to be responsible to our mate, which previously we are only responsible to ourselves what we will or have done in our life. And when we are at the condition of happiness or sadness, there will be someone who always accompanies us.
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

Life before marriage and after marriage is so different .when I was a single in the past I actually do anything that I want .I go anywhere and I don't even this k what time I will be go home but now that I have a kids if I go somewhere I budget my time to be do home in exact time caused their is my kids that waiting for me
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

Life before marriage is great. You are free of responsibility and you can do whatever you want and you can go wherever you want, you can save money grom your salary, stress free. While after marriage, you havthevr responsility to your own family, stressed because you have to earn for your expenses but i think its happy because you're with person you love and building your own family.

Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:51:26 AM

During our lifetime we will come to various situations.Life before marriage was more interesting.We did what we wanted, but life after marriage is another story.Then we spend most of our time at home.Children come later, they are our most important.We do everything to make them happy.Because while we are still teenagers, we need to use the time in the best way.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
Olivernelson

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:07:25 AM

Life after marriage defines you. It makes you know the real YOU. Life before marriage is just as good as you playing.
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

Before marriage, each life, before marriage for marriage, after marriage for the life, married life together. Married into a family, home is a common life, home is a safe haven. The real thing is home.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

Before marriage is the happiest and will not happen again. But in my opinion, happier after marriage. Life feels calm and safe because there is protecting us. Especially after the birth of the offspring the happiness increases. The nature and attitude of our spouse depends on our nature and attitude and then ourselves.
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

Life after marriage is sweet if your spouse is the closest friend. If it is not, then it is easier to live single and premarital
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.
[/quin a stage of life before marriage is a lot of fun and adventures a bit more free of resposibilities;life after marriage is another journey of life,more chalenges and more resposibilities and its a long term of contract.
bytranslater

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

Marriage is diffucult because if you have wife or husband you should have some responsibility
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

If you hope that after your marriage your life will change dramatically all plans will come true a husband (wife) will only enjoy, there will be plenty of money, you will forget about problems of course you will fail.
Dasun rubasinghe

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

Marriage  is a  curse and blessing depends on how the both persons are giving value with each other after discovering the negative thing from both of  them. That is why some are on the side of your phrase but not all are the some outcome.

After marriage you can not think of your self alone, you now have to think of the other person in the marriage and u need to adjust to suit both yourself and the other person.

I think there are lots of difference in married and single life. It would be very hard to even imagine those changes especially to a single person, who have lived most of his life, virtually for himself without actually thinking of another person similar to how he should think and take care of himself. I think one of the biggest adjustment is the money aspect, once you become married, your money is not your own anymore.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who doesn't eat want to eat it and those who have eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.

Life is for sure harder after marriage because a lot of freshly arriving responsibilities that I didn't even know about before. Life before the marriage is simple and easy and even if we don't know how our life is wonderfull at that time we are striving towards the complicity of the marriage because we long for the love and happiness that the marriage can bring to the individual.

Utter commitment is needed if you wish that your marriage prevails but if you manage your commitment well on the long term you will enjoy the benefits of the marriage with the joy that the children are providing.

To make it simple - " You will age alone "!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: