Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:48:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Life before and after marriage ???  (Read 4150 times)
M05J

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:36:25 PM

I like to go on adventures, and my most memorable ones are those when I'm alone. It all depends on how a person likes to live his life. Others just simply find peace in independence.
farida_y323

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:39:56 PM

i think life before marriage is more than happier after marriage.because there was no adjustment only freedom likes a free bird flying in the sky
Elsa Khan

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:55:18 PM

Before marriage we can do what ever we want. No pressure no responsibility ! But after marriage we can not just do what the hell we want.. We have responsibilities and someone with whom we have to be loyal and loving.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:54:17 AM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.
At present, I have a family, a beautiful wife and intelligent children. It was great for me, it really made me happy to talk about my family, I am sure that my marriage life was wonderful. I think marriage is better than celibacy .
There is very difference between life before and after marriage. There are a lot of responsibility  on a couple after marriage. A caring couple can enjoy life beautifully. To educate your children is an interesting job. After marriage the life becomes very busy with your family. You can go on long trip with your family .Life marriage is very good as it creates sense of saving  in the couple for their future.
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:24:48 AM

Lol. There is no life after marriage.
Life is beautiful if it is single or married. Remember things are not good or bad but we make it so. Everything depends on us the way we treat them. If we take life serious at every stage and shows responsible behavior so our life will be peaceful whether its single or married. The only difference is that both stages  demands different attitude.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin

In my opinion life is easier after marriage because being single is not an amazing lifestyle which somebody can have. Dealing with some problem as a single person is completely tiring. Married couples can stand up to problems together. That's why , being married is a good stuff.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:21:40 AM

I am married to my loving husband for 2 years now. This is my opinion:
Life before marriage is challenging because you are in a getting to know stage with your partner.
After marriage is more challenging because of the getting to know MORE stage.
Nonetheless, one should never give up on marriage just because it is challenging.

CryptoDens

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:12:10 AM

Life before and after marriage is certainly not much different, after marriage we have more responsibility than when we were single, after marriage may be many people feel restrained, because those who feel like it is still immature in thinking. I think after marriage we rise higher rank than before. The thought of a mature person will agree with me, happiness will we get more when we are married.
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:18:48 AM

before married we have freedom to do anything, Cheesy
i told it doesn't mean that after married we don't have freedom. we have, but need permission Cheesy
and after married we more focus on family.
the average husband and wife who already married and have a child, their lives felt something to be maintained and be their responsibility as parents to educate children because the role of parents to children is a very important role,
the future of the child is in the hands of parents,
if the parents of children quality and educate their children well then the resulting child is also qualified and produce a good child.
 On the contrary, if the parents of the children are qualified but their children are never well educated,
the resultant child can not be qualified like his / her parents because his / her parents are lacking in educating the child

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:08:40 AM

Actually, I am still single. however, I often listen my friends' story of their feeling and experience after they get married. almost 99% of them said that life after marriage is wonderful, it is not just nice, but it is extremely nice. you can share your feeling whether good or bad to your partner of life, and there are so many stories that drives into good effects of marriage. based on their story, it makes me want to get married soon.

Ghie1127

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:55:49 AM

Life before marriage is you can decide on your own, you can do what you want, you can travel alone, you can go out with your friends on your own, you can do whatever you want but after marriage when its regards to decision making you have to consult with your partner, when you go out with your friends you have a permission first to your partner. All the decisions that you make is  you have to consult first to your partner. Thats the difference of Life before marriage and after marriage.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:20:59 PM

Life is definitely easier before marriage or when I were single, but now that I have a family, I can say that life is worth living now. Now I work hard for my family and it makes me feel like a real man, I dont know if you guys get it, but providing for my family just gives me this very happy and fulfilling feeling.

arafat1209

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:31:08 PM

Life before marriage is completely independent ... and the life after marriage is completely under ...
If you want to do something in life, it is better to get married before marriage., Because after the marriage, there is a complete control of the life of the wife.
Bronzeking

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:40:05 PM

life before married you can but anything wanted, do all you all you wanted because your free.No one can stop you but sadly  your alone,lonely and no one in the side except you family no romantic moment.

After married this is where your not able to do things you wanted, You cant do your hobbies also you have a curfew time but the nice part is you will have romantic moment also there will be someone willing to accept you perfectly also there will be someone will also stay at your side
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:05:45 PM

No, there is much more difference between married life and single life. When you are habitat of only yourself and freedom then it is more difficult to handle married life. Because there is a new family for you to handle each everything of that family, a simple mistake becomes a larger problem.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:28:25 PM

Some people rush their own marriage. In life a men and women need each other moral support.friends come and go, and your, but your husband is your bestfriend for life.
multic2012

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

I'm married!And to be honest,very happy!When I was young(I was a fool and didn't understand life)And now has children,a beloved wife who has the right gyrus and pointed in the right direction.
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:43:21 AM

At present, I have a family, a beautiful wife and intelligent children. It was great for me, it really made me happy to talk about my family, I am sure that my marriage life was wonderful. I think marriage is better than celibacy .
There is very difference between life before and after marriage. There are a lot of responsibility  on a couple after marriage. A caring couple can enjoy life beautifully. To educate your children is an interesting job. After marriage the life becomes very busy with your family. You can go on long trip with your family .Life marriage is very good as it creates sense of saving  in the couple for their future.
Life in marriage is like a roller coaster ride. Full of ups and downs. But despite of all the challenges, love will be the substance that should bind husbands and wives together in unity.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:59:04 AM

Marriage is part of our life. when we get old we need to find our partner in life and build a happy family but first off all we need to take a merriage before build a family marriage is one of the best things in life
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

life before marriage is you will be independent to your self because you do all you want to do but if you will be marriage to the person you will be love you will not be independent because your priority is your family

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: