Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018)  (Read 23337 times)
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:01:14 PM

hmmm.I can't say that this project is so perfect as it is described.there are significant drawbacks
what do you consider a disadvantage?interested in your opinion
well, I think the lack of TOO much information,I'm stopping to understand the basic meaning
seriously?do you think that such an important and necessary aspect is the downside?lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:04:57 PM

hmmm.I can't say that this project is so perfect as it is described.there are significant drawbacks
well, I think the lack of TOO much information,I'm stopping to understand the basic meaning
seriously?do you think that such an important and necessary aspect is the downside?lol
I wrote about the fact that information is too much and it makes it difficult to understand the basic information about the project I would like to see a brief summary
CarmaSleeper (OP)

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:05:11 PM

What information is missing? What would you want to read in order to understand our project better?
We basically offer cryonic services to prolong your life. What basic information you want to see?

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
hikky22

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:09:49 PM

What information is missing? What would you want to read in order to understand our project better?
We basically offer cryonic services to prolong your life. What basic information you want to see?
sorry,but I'm not saying that I don't have enough information,I said that for me its too much
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:19:43 PM

sorry,but I'm not saying that I don't have enough information,I said that for me its too much
it is very strange to hear sorry of course
hikky22

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:20:28 PM

why it's strange for you?
CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:27:45 PM

Because I suppose that with more information you must get a much wider understanding of the project, not the opposite  Lips sealed

█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
Immorta

Activity: 127

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:52:23 PM

I wonder how they have achieved interoperability with Forbes and The New York Times
it's interesting question.but i think that it's very cool unlike other projects, this is the real media
seriously,usually published  fake media the existence of which no one knows or cares

It was started 12 years ago in 2005-2006 when we've started to receive a lot of media attention
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KrioRus
http://www.kriorus.ru/story/SMI-o-KrioRus

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CathalG

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

Because I suppose that with more information you must get a much wider understanding of the project, not the opposite  Lips sealed
Yes I like too think that a large amount of information is well
hikky22

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:25:14 PM

well, I can say that I learn better summary information
zero9119

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:28:21 PM

I honestly am surprised that the person does not like a large amount of information

ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:29:45 PM

I honestly am surprised that the person does not like a large amount of information

well, you can bet every person takes something different from each project and are interested in different objectives
hikky22

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

well, you can bet every person takes something different from each project and are interested in different objectives
I said that the project is not so perfect how it is positioned commentators said some of the shortcomings
zero9119

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:41:42 PM

I said that the project is not so perfect how it is positioned commentators said some of the shortcomings
what other disadvantages do you see?
CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

We also have a one pager which is basically a summary of the whole project  Wink

hikky22

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:04:00 PM

We also have a one pager which is basically a summary of the whole project  Wink
of course it's nice that the Manager often answers questions but sometimes it baffles the thoughts and dialogue with the interlocutor
CathalG

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:06:28 PM

of course it's nice that the Manager often answers questions but sometimes it baffles the thoughts and dialogue with the interlocutor
I do want to acknowledge the excellent work of the Manager which helps to understand this ICO
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:08:48 PM

also commended the work of the Manager and in General the work of the ICO attracts official and work with major Newspapers to just say it haha
hikky22

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:12:24 PM

well I explained my point clearly enough and I think you need to add something else sorry

Because I suppose that with more information you must get a much wider understanding of the project, not the opposite  Lips sealed
We also have a one pager which is basically a summary of the whole project  Wink
I do want to acknowledge the excellent work of the Manager which helps to understand this ICO
  I think that expressed my opinion and I have nothing to add about this
zero9119

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:22:47 PM

well I explained my point clearly enough and I think you need to add something else sorry

Because I suppose that with more information you must get a much wider understanding of the project, not the opposite  Lips sealed
We also have a one pager which is basically a summary of the whole project  Wink
  I think that expressed my opinion and I have nothing to add about this
your opinion is very well, how to say sharp ahah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: