Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018)  (Read 23337 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:14:36 PM

very amused by the discussion on this page haha
  Grin Grin Grin interesting to read yes
I like the special atmosphere of this discussion
the feeling that there is no discussion of the project associated with death as something more enjoyable
well, to the credit of the company and the Manager too
what exactly do you emit?
ability to present a pretty grim topic so that people want to discuss it without negativity
it is interesting to observe that science rather
about science, Yes you're right it's cool that you feel some sort of Explorer new area
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:15:54 PM

the feeling that there is no discussion of the project associated with death as something more enjoyable
ability to present a pretty grim topic so that people want to discuss it without negativity
about science, Yes you're right it's cool that you feel some sort of Explorer new area
of course that is what I mean, and you kind of forget about the investment and interested in reading the information about the project and studying all this
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:16:31 PM

I think this is a huge advantage of this project
lg15x

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:16:50 PM

do you have youtube channel?
CarmaSleeper (OP)

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:17:40 PM

what if I paid for your services, but died "unplanned" while I was in another country? Or on an another continent. Not in Switzerland, but in Australia for example

Probably, we will refund the money to the person who will be stated in the contract signed by you before the payment process is completed.  Cheesy

Probably? You mean you didn't think about this yet?

This issue was not completely discussed. I will inform my superiors about it and as soon as I get an answer, I will respond correctly to your question.  Smiley

I just was informed about your question, and I was told that when you complete your payment, you will be provided with an "informative bracelet", it's a wristband with all the instructions in case if you are dying before coming to our cryocenter.
Basically, it says that, if you are dying, your family must freeze you by using corresponding freezing bags and call to the number provided in your wristleband in order to be able to transport you to the nearest cryocenter.

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:18:04 PM

I wonder what will happen with the project in 2022
lg15x

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:18:48 PM

I think it would be a global network in General, which will bring huge benefits to society
spartanrules

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:20:49 PM

I think it would be a global network in General, which will bring huge benefits to society
possibly and I hope that it will be possible to observe this process
lg15x

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:21:22 PM

and is not will lol
spartanrules

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:22:23 PM

and is not will lol
well, anything can happen and I think it's possible that production will be the secret well, as an example
CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:23:20 PM

in which countries euthanasia is legalized? and in what other countries legalized your activity

Canada, Albania, Colombia, Japan, United States (several states), Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, etc. Basically, I can affirm that our activity is completely legalized in these countries.  Cheesy
why, then, focuses on Switzerland?

In Europe, cryonics is familiar even despite the absence of any European cryonics providers.There is a tremendous unmet demand. 25% of our contracts were concluded with clients from Europe. Switzerland is situated in the centre of Europe and has no prohibition on euthanasia, thus making possible the best quality cryonics services at the moment.
The inception of cryopreservation in Switzerland will resolve the doubts of many potential customers who do not want to be cryopreserved in Russia or on another continent(USA).

█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:23:37 PM

and is not will lol
well, anything can happen and I think it's possible that production will be the secret well, as an example
well, now they seem to not work in full view of the world
CodeBios

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:24:07 PM

honestly, this project is very interesting, very flashy too. Your development map, tell us more about your development and possible future applications, without leaving out all important and impertinent information of the project. success.  Grin

CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:24:26 PM

Plans for 2022  Smiley:
 •The technology of reversible cryopreservation of the first human organ will be obtained.
•Initiation of clinical trials.

spartanrules

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:24:45 PM

and is not will lol
well, now they seem to not work in full view of the world
the company has more than 10 years operates so that it is reliable
CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:25:13 PM

honestly, this project is very interesting, very flashy too. Your development map, tell us more about your development and possible future applications, without leaving out all important and impertinent information of the project. success.  Grin

Thank you for your support!  Wink

hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:25:58 PM

Plans for 2022  Smiley:
 •The technology of reversible cryopreservation of the first human organ will be obtained.
thank you too much for your answer Cool
spartanrules

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

in which countries euthanasia is legalized? and in what other countries legalized your activity

Canada, Albania, Colombia, Japan, United States (several states), Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, etc. Basically, I can affirm that our activity is completely legalized in these countries.  Cheesy

In Europe, cryonics is familiar even despite the absence of any European cryonics providers.There is a tremendous unmet demand. 25% of our contracts were concluded with clients from Europe. Switzerland is situated in the centre of Europe and has no prohibition on euthanasia, thus making possible the best quality cryonics services at the moment.
The inception of cryopreservation in Switzerland will resolve the doubts of many potential customers who do not want to be cryopreserved in Russia or on another continent(USA).
thank you for such a long and informative response, very nice to read
lg15x

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:27:17 PM

thank you for such a long and informative response, very nice to read
and when ICO is finished?
CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:27:51 PM

Plans for 2022  Smiley:
thank you too much for your answer Cool

You welcome!  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: