Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018)  (Read 23339 times)
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:10:33 PM

By the way, the retention dna of endangered species of plant and animals is very importnt too. Maybe in future it can helps to return them to life
quite lots of federal projects around the world are already realized on this issue
to the Federal level, think for a long time
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:11:09 PM

By the way, the retention dna of endangered species of plant and animals is very importnt too. Maybe in future it can helps to return them to life
it also plans to engage CryoGen Yes?
in their white paper this information is available at least
death is a natural process and if plants and animals will come back to life on the planet may not be the place to stay
Cryopreservation can helps us to research deep space and to find other planets Smiley
wow what a deep thought haha
EvilMilk

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:13:35 PM

death is a natural process and if plants and animals will come back to life on the planet may not be the place to stay
it is logical but I think eternal life sounds pretty cool
I think that eternal life is not cool
By the way, it isn't eternal life, it is just delay of death, although for a long time
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:14:29 PM

Cryopreservation can helps us to research deep space and to find other planets Smiley
very philosophical discussion
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:15:23 PM

hmm yes but a long life is almost immortality
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:21:38 PM

for me it's like a punishment
of course it's so much interesting to see what will happen with human race and the whole world in a 100, 200, 300 year time, but will you be able to find a place in the new era?
BarbarianMainer

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:28:53 PM

of course it's so much interesting to see what will happen with human race and the whole world in a 100, 200, 300 year time, but will you be able to find a place in the new era?
And what do you think about the digital preservation of consciousness?
yeah_that_guy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:35:42 PM

it's a nice question  Smiley
from the one side, it's awesome to wake up a hundred years later with all the skills and thoughts you gain
but from another side, it's much more interesting to start from scratch in the new world  Smiley
BarbarianMainer

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:41:17 PM

from the one side, it's awesome to wake up a hundred years later with all the skills and thoughts you gain
but from another side, it's much more interesting to start from scratch in the new world  Smiley
If you want to start from scratch, as I guess, you need just the DNA retention
yeah_that_guy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:52:07 PM

it's like brewing one tea bag for second time - it's possible but not so attractive  Grin
of course I realized that it would be like doing first steps, but u won't be able to compare old and new worlds, that's the point  Smiley
BarbarianMainer

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:02:48 PM

it's like brewing one tea bag for second time - it's possible but not so attractive  Grin
of course I realized that it would be like doing first steps, but u won't be able to compare old and new worlds, that's the point  Smiley
Excellent compare  Grin Grin Grin
In this case, is needed the DNA retention with the digital preservation of consciousness, wich I think can be edited
yeah_that_guy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:14:40 PM

Excellent compare  Grin Grin Grin
In this case, is needed the DNA retention with the digital preservation of consciousness, wich I think can be edited

Unfortunately I don't know 'bout this technologies enough to argue
would be impressed to know if experiments like this were succesful  Smiley
EvilMilk

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:18:57 AM

Is there a bounty programm?
MindControl1337

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:32:15 AM

yes, it was started recently
someone posted a link I remember
DoNotTouchMyTraLaLa

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:34:12 AM

I can't find, how many tokenks will be? Is the minimum required amount of tokens collected established?
EvilMilk

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:37:12 AM

yes, it was started recently
someone posted a link I remember
You are right, I looked more attentively, it is in the fist page  Grin
idythef

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:44:22 AM

I can't find, how many tokenks will be? Is the minimum required amount of tokens collected established?
I didnt find information about the maximum number of tokens produced also. there will be no limit?
Matematic

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:55:24 AM

I didnt find information about the maximum number of tokens produced also. there will be no limit?
In the WP said, that they are limited. But how many? Smiley
idythef

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:08:09 AM

In the WP said, that they are limited. But how many? Smiley
looked again and found information only about that 500,000 tokens were issued on the pre-ico
BarbarianMainer

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:08:44 AM

Cryopreservation of animals 10000-36000 CRYO
36000 CRYO is just like a fullbody cryopreservation, as I guess, the price is depens of the size of animal? For example, for 36000 I can to freeze my bear? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: