Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018)  (Read 23337 times)
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:16:43 PM

Do you think about something like a bank of organs for transplantations, in addition to your aims? They can be stored in cryo.
wow cool idea
I think that if the project will continue to evolve at such a pace that we will soon be able to watch it
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:18:56 PM

this topic is for discussion of intimate and personal
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:20:44 PM

Thus,in 5 years, we’ll be able to save more than 5000 patients annually. And the same
number of neuropreserved patients.
Brave claim.  You will need huge territory, a lot of people and resources to provide it

that's why they are planning to build a number of sites where it will take place
every big project needs a lot of people and resourses btw
each time I marvel at the prospects of the project
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:22:17 PM

Thus,in 5 years, we’ll be able to save more than 5000 patients annually. And the same
Brave claim.  You will need huge territory, a lot of people and resources to provide it

that's why they are planning to build a number of sites where it will take place
why are you so surprised?
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:22:31 PM

I just know that cryo is not in all countries it may seem adequate therefore probably around this issue inflames so much controversy

It's true, but people have different points of view  Smiley
some people who wants to be cryopreserved, even from that countries, can easily move to others.
I know it is quite costly financially and not everyone can afford it

I just know that cryo is not in all countries it may seem adequate therefore probably around this issue inflames so much controversy

some people who wants to be cryopreserved, even from that countries, can easily move to others.

Really?
I'm quite sure not everyone can afford cryopreservation+transportation costs
Prices are huge for average person.

But with the time prices should become lower I guess.
They are so high now because of research and experiments costs. When it would be done there's no need to take so much money from customers.
You are right. Huge price = huge work, I think. Although, it's just the beginning. For exampe, not so far away phones and computers were very expensive, but now almost everyone had it. Maybe once upon a time everyone can afford it.
in order to everyone can afford it should be developed new technologies and I don't think it will happen by 2022

of course it's not a 5year deal, but I meant that it must be like this with time
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:23:18 PM

Do you think about something like a bank of organs for transplantations, in addition to your aims? They can be stored in cryo.
wow cool idea
I think that if the project will continue to evolve at such a pace that we will soon be able to watch it
Yes, interesting unusual and generally the idea seems to be some cocky ahah
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

Really?

They are so high now because of research and experiments costs. When it would be done there's no need to take so much money from customers.
You are right. Huge price = huge work, I think. Although, it's just the beginning. For exampe, not so far away phones and computers were very expensive, but now almost everyone had it. Maybe once upon a time everyone can afford it.
in order to everyone can afford it should be developed new technologies and I don't think it will happen by 2022

of course it's not a 5year deal, but I meant that it must be like this with time

what should be a great time to implement it I can not even imagine
Vikseno

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:26:51 PM

I guess there's a uniqueness factor of the project takes place  Smiley
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:27:24 PM

Really?

a roadmap up to 2022 as you can see
CathalG

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:30:13 PM

Yes, uniqueness is a uniqueness of analogs because I haven't met and of course well and the prospects are impressive
EvilMilk

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

Really?

Technologies is developing very fast. They makes significant leaps in just few years. Nevertheless, I think we will see it soon
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

Really?

probably we won't be alive when the time comes  Sad
CathalG

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

Yes, uniqueness is a no of analogs because I haven't met and of course well and the prospects are impressive
CathalG

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:32:14 PM

Really?

probably we won't be alive when the time comes  Sad
hmmm true
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:34:00 PM

Really?

Technologies is developing very fast. They makes significant leaps in just few years. Nevertheless, I think we will see it soon
I don't think technology is evolving so quickly
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

Really?

most likely it will be closer to the 22 century because it is like the conquest of space
MindControl1337

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:36:45 PM

There's a huge field for discussion  Smiley
So many debatable aspects of the company's activities that can and even must be discussed
EvilMilk

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:36:55 PM

Really?

I don't think technology is evolving so quickly
Nevertheless, it doesn't stay on the place  Smiley
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:38:46 PM

It's true, but people have different points of view  Smiley

It's true, but people have different points of view  Smiley

Really?

a roadmap up to 2022 as you can see
sorry 2022 and long
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:41:27 PM

There's a huge field for discussion  Smiley
So many debatable aspects of the company's activities that can and even must be discussed
of course, and I think that discussions will go a very very long time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: