Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the bitcoin price determined?  (Read 1336 times)
pandanpanda

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?
Many people do not realize that other currencies also work exactly like Bitcoin - if you are holding a coin or banknote in your local currency in your hands right now, at the same time there are millions of people who sell and buy your local currency, so even if you feel the price of your currency is stable, actually the price is changing continuously.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonoel

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

The more the demand, the less will be the supply which will increase the price for bitcoins. Actually there are 21 Million of coins total to be mined which means that the supply for bitcoins is the amount that is in circulation currently. If the number of investors start investing/Purchasing bitcoins then the price will certainly go up and vice-versa if the demand is low, the price will decrease.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

The price of bitcoin is determined with the demand and supply principle. The price is determined by the buyers and the suppliers as the prices increase as demand increases. I believe bitcoin price will increase in the coming years since the demand of bitcoin is constantly increasing.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

If, by my observation, the number of investors should determine the price of bitcoin as well as the cryptococcal ads and the increasingly regulatory reactions.
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

The price of bitcoin is determined with the demand and supply principle. The price is determined by the buyers and the suppliers as the prices increase as demand increases. I believe bitcoin price will increase in the coming years since the demand of bitcoin is constantly increasing.

The main factor influencing BTC is market demand and supply.
But its volatility is determined by the many speculations and news related to BTC.  Smiley

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?

All the cryptocurrency in the market is determine through its supply and demand. The reason why bitcoins is very profitable is because of the volatility of the market, with the correct timing on when to invest and sell your coins then there is no doubt that you cant be rich within just a few months after joining trading in the market.

svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

Many people buy bitcoin and so the price grows in earnest. But as soon as they stop with the purchase, everything can be seen as a recession. So I'm watching this.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

bitcoin is a protocol that can help peer to peer transactions become easier, safer and cheaper so that when first published, bitcoin prices are still not as valuable as it is today. This is due to supply and demand factors, where if demand is greater than supply then the price will increase and otherwise. Moreover, the longer bitcoin stay, it will be more difficult to obtain because only limited to 21 million can be produced and currently has about 16 million in circulation.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

bitcoin prices are affected by demand, supply and the amount of bitcoin itself. and bitcoin prices are determined on the basis of trust by sellers and buyers willing to use bitcoin as a substitute for conventional money.

ed_Berrington

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

Bitcoin's price depends on consumer demand, that is, willingness to give in exchange for bitcoins more traditional material goods.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

To me this is a balance of what 1 person is ready to pay and what others are ready to sell. Coupled with it as a whole raft of factors with emotional, supply and demand, and others. If there is a lot of supply the price will be low, the inventory is limited and the price will go up. Cool

There is only one thing which plays a key role in deciding the future market value of any of the coin amongst all the coins and that is the demand of any particular crypto coin in the international market as well amongst the investors like how many investors are willing to buy more number of crypto coins. The increase in this rate will result in increase in the market value and vice versa.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

For starters their is no fair value for Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is determined by the demand of the people and how the buying and selling forces agree and settle with a price. We the people who are into trading Bitcoin are the ones who determine the price of Bitcoin that is why it is so volatile because many people are actively trading it to take profit and also the big players are the ones who are controlling it mostly.
thats the sad thing about this market,being controlled by big players while we small players waiting and speculating about their decisions..thats why im aiming that small players like us should have part of controlling the market so the balance will be in favor of all not by some individuals whos gaining and gaining without losing

kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

Bitcoin prices are determined by sales and purchases, if more and more people are selling auto bitcoin prices will go down, but when fewer bitcoins sell in the market. because many hold it, it will make the bitcoin price to be expensive.

marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

To be honest, I really don't have any idea how bitcoin price was determined. All I know is, no one is manipulating it and when there's an issue of banning bitcoin in some countries, I seriously think that it has a big impact why there's a plunge happened last month of January. Whenever I am curious regarding the bitcoin's value, I always tried to look for an article and watch videos of financial analysts and economists about their opinions and predictions.

aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

Now, as I have heard a limited amount of bitcoins, it is based on everything from the fact that they are smaller and smaller each day.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

I am not familiar with the specific rules as to how it really works. But as far as what I did know it is based on the law of supply and demand. The higher the demand and the lesser the supply, the better will be the price. But how I wish anybody could get first hand info about this as to its formula. Maybe we can apply the ideas on other trades.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

Things like this are very profitable for traders because the price they can set to profit from trading and it is also a motivation for traders with small capital to become a millionaire so that traders can become a next millionaire to participate determine the price of crypto in various markets.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

It greatly influences the price of bitcoins, this is mathematical analysis and news! We need to follow the news, especially for news from China, from Korea, with the US! these countries are seriously affected the course of the cue ball! I also advise you to watch the schedule, what is the most interesting growth schedule and the fall is repeated from year to year! It can be traced: fall in winter and autumn, and in spring and summer growth!Watch the schedule and watch the news!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

Most of the time FUD are the cause of the downward spiral of the price of Bitcoins and some of the time positive news and lot of people investing into bitcoins also shoots the price of bitcoins upwards as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

I am not familiar with the specific rules as to how it really works. But as far as what I did know it is based on the law of supply and demand. The higher the demand and the lesser the supply, the better will be the price. But how I wish anybody could get first hand info about this as to its formula. Maybe we can apply the ideas on other trades.

There is no way for you to determine the price of bitcoins or any altcoins in the market because there are a lot of coins out there who are competing in the market so there is no way to determine when the price will increase or decrease.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: