Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the bitcoin price determined?  (Read 1341 times)
nevafade

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

Bitcoin price is determined based on demand and supply on the stock market and exchangers. The more supply with less demand makes the bitcoin price lower while the lesser supply with more demand makes the bitcoin price higher.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?

The price of the bitcoin determined based on the transactions of trading made by the person whobare using it. And based on the news I heard last time. The number of person who are using and started using bitcoin affect the productions of it making the vakue of it more higher than before and when dumping it is because they want to manage the value.
Bitcoin's value is quite  dependent to the support people give in the way they uses bitcoin on transactions and invest  which affect the production if stock of bitcoin that could result to development and progresive changes. But if you just want to ablaze and to know the current price of cryptocurrency  just like bitcoin it is a must for you to have an exchanger or wallet so you could know the changes on your investment or trading.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?

I don’t think that Bitcoin price manipulated by definite people or group of men. The price we see is not the result of purposeful policy. This price is defined by offer and demand. Simple rule.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

The cost is decide in view of the free market activity and the value that individuals will purchase and the value individuals will offer. In an exchanging stage like gdax, bitfinex, cexio and others, offering cost and purchasing value that are executed or finished is arrived at the midpoint of in a minuet that at that point stamp the present cost of the bitcoin. Those average by minutes at that point be found the middle value of again to like for a hour which at that point decide the cost of bitcoin for that hour and in the long run for that day.
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

I don't know exactly that how its value get determined but i think its value depends on the demand and supply of bitcoin in the market. If the demand is high and the supply is less then the value will increase else it will remain stable or will decrease.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

The price of anything depends on the supply and demand for this something. And it should be higher than costs. Otherwise it simply will not produce.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Icey47

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:11:01 AM

Since BTC price is not manipulated and is decentralized, it is dependent on direct supply and demand.
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

in think it depends on the investors and on the big buys. like if some1 comes and buys 1k bitcoin = 1.600.000 then its hgonna make a huge jump. BUT if every1 stops to use then its gonna drop. so I think it depends on us. the "costumers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

It will identify base when you receive it in any ewallet.

The OP is asking how bitcoin price is determined from time to time and it's the demand of the people on bitcoin that determines the price of bitcoin. Noone ever controlled bitcoin's price too because it's always the basic law of economics (supply and demand) that's responsible for bitcoin's price.

Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

The demand of bitcoin of bitcoin really effect the value. When the demand of bitcoin increase and more people will hold btc, the bitcoin value will pump. When the demand of bitcoin will decrease and it has a mass selling of btc, the bitcoin value will starting to dump.

maxim_mazurok

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

Besides the market rules (how much someone willing to pay for it, and at what price someone willing to sell it), the bitcoin price is also tied to the costs of mining it, afaik.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

Bitcoin prices on those who trade Bitcoin. Because they sell Bitcoin for their needs, At that time the price does not look more or less. If do not needs there was not so much then the price would have been equated.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

I think BTC price is determined by the demand for it. If the demand drops, the price drops, and when the demand picks up, the price picks up.
NuttyOrange

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin is determined by its supply and demand. But still, there are some factors that affecting the price, example is when the price have reached an ATH and when there is a widespread of FUD.
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:44:24 AM

I do determine the price of the Bitcoin when its market are so high and on fast demand then I would love to sell some of mine and I do make intuitions whether the people are onto Bitcoin right now or what then that was the time its price will fall down and the perfect timing to buy some.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin is determined by its supply and demand. But still, there are some factors that affecting the price, example is when the price have reached an ATH and when there is a widespread of FUD.
I am at odds about some of the things that happens with the price of bitcoins, people say that when lot of people buy bitcoins, the price soars and when people start selling it goes down but they forget that as people sell, others are buying as well. I on the other hand think that its the transactions being made and confirmed that drives the price up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

No one can determined price bitcoin changes without control.

last three months bitcoin came out of any ranges
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

The price of bitcoin is the first thing that usually bothers people who are eager to make money on it. First of all, it is necessary to understand that bitcoin, like ordinary money, is prone to fluctuations in value - that is, from supply and demand. But the price of crypto currency is constantly rising
Vit2012

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

guys, have you had any experience with this big pump signal group?  https://discord.gg/cE7XcM4 
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

The price really depends on the behavior of the buyer and the seller, this is how we determined demand and supply affect also the price of bitcoin. In the future, the price of bitcoin will surely go even higher since the demand for this is continue to increase.
Yes, I agree the price is determined by the number of Bitcoin supply and demand. If more and more demand price Bitcoin will continue to rise and vice versa. Best wishes and I hope there are still many people who need Bitcoin.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: