Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the bitcoin price determined?  (Read 1336 times)
Rakabel619

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:06:59 PM

I honestly have not found out the method of determining the bitcoin price, but I guess it depends on the policy, the prices of oil, gold or other commodities

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:10:31 PM

I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?

As you can see this year bitcoin exploded in price , from 1500 to 6000$ and is still growing up . Before this year bitcoin hasn't a good growing like this year . Bitcoin is not determined by time , is determined by people's interesting Smiley
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:21:07 PM

I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?
I think, the market value is determined depending on the dwmand that it is getting from the market since its value is proportional with its demand such that as the demand increases, its market value becomes more expensive. To Specifically know what exactly its market value, it is listed on the wallets kr in the blockfolio.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:24:00 PM

There are many factors which determine current Bitcoin price. Recent exchange ban in China is a good example. The price had fallen because of it but it also recovered in a short period of time. Bitcoin has a value because some people treat Bitcoin as a long term investment so they are willing to pay a lot for it. To create 1 Bitcoin we have to use electricity and dedicated hardware. The same thing applies to fiat money. Special equipment, paper and most importantly people are needed.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:41:49 PM

The  price of bitcoin is simply determine by the agreement between the buyers and the sellers in the market. If a seller set a particular price but no buyer to buy at that price I do not think there will be any change in the price.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:27:26 AM

-low supply for the huge demand what makes it rare and expensive
-the costs of bitcoin is another reason for the expensive price
-Bitcoin legacy  has earned a world wide publicity there are some people that doesn't know any other coin in crypto but bitcoin
-most exchanges you can buy and sell other coins with or for bitcoin
and i think there are more reasons that bitcoin can be determined with....
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:06:20 AM

Of course, various factors may affect bitcoin prices, especially in market situations that affect the rise or decrease in bitcoin prices, demand and supply that affect bitcoin fluctuations and sometimes with uncertain circumstances such as the negative issue of bitcoin that causes panic. Instead of users making sales transactions resulting in a decrease in bitcoin prices, due to the high level of supply available.
Laya Varghese

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:09:03 AM

The price of a bitcoin is determined by supply and demand. When demand for bitcoins increases, the price increases, and when demand falls, the price falls.
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:14:33 AM

Imo Bitcoins value is determined by its demand in the market, a lot are holding btc and not selling it making it more valuable as the demand grow much bigger than the supply. Yet if fud news strikes those holders will began to sell all their bitcoin because of fear and that is when the price will drop
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:33:33 AM

Well, bitcoins price is hard to know for beginners. I mean, the signal on when to buy or when to sell. That is part of the technical analysis of the market. You need to study now the basics. Candlesticks pattern and indicators.
dilshanfernando

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:02:49 AM

The price of a bitcoin is determined by the supply and demand . when more people buy bitcoin , the demand for btc increases and the price increases . when the demand falls the price of the bitcoin falls.

AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:25:54 AM

Beside of supply and demand factor, there are more things which can detemine bitcoin price, such as big news, hardfork, and etc. The most big news in recent month is JP Morgan Boss said, bitcoin is a fraud and can be used by drug dealers or murder" https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/13/bitcoin-fraud-jp-morgan-cryptocurrency-drug-dealers

When that news release, bitcoin price go down and very slowly to recover.

Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:34:54 AM

Beside of supply and demand factor, there are more things which can detemine bitcoin price, such as big news, hardfork, and etc. The most big news in recent month is JP Morgan Boss said, bitcoin is a fraud and can be used by drug dealers or murder" https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/13/bitcoin-fraud-jp-morgan-cryptocurrency-drug-dealers

When that news release, bitcoin price go down and very slowly to recover.

But most factor would be the increase of blocks being mined which means, the more miners the more the price increases. Add it with some countries trying to innovate btc in there country instead if blocking its citizens to use bitcoin in underground ways. JP morgan is now an old news because ever since the price went back to its prestige, most bad commenters are not being heard off.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:14:45 AM

It's all based on the demand of the general public users of accepting and making transactions with bitcoin.
If the demand is high then the rate will be increasing.
When the demand falls the bitcoin price falls.
In simple we are the one who is determining bitcoin price.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:19:19 AM

Uh well champ, let's not get into the whole supply and demand curve here but basically, more people want bitcoin, so they pay $1 more than the next guy to get it. It creates a snowball affect. People see the big rise, they put an order $1 more, other people see this big ride etc. Glad I got in at a low point. Too much FOMO right now that I wouldn't want to put money into it.
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:22:16 AM

Here you go mate

hope this helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwLh6ax0zTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ez10ADR_gM

Seriously BTC is one of the best examples of a free market system you could ever find

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:09:39 AM

the price is determined from the order buy and order sell in the market and there are too volatile and too risky to follow if we don't know how to analyze the bitcoin movements. but once you know how to determine the trend, i am sure that you can found a gap of the price that will help you to make profit. there are many lesson about how to determine the movement of the chart and we need to learn and practice in every day until we mastered it.
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:59:24 AM

Many factors play role in influencing the price of Bitcoin or Bitcoin price determination few major are as below;

1.     First and foremost, the Demand & Supply ratio of the Bitcoin – If demand is rising and supply is Now limited then the price will go up, the reverse will be applicable in vice a versa case.

2.    Acceptance of Bitcoin in Mainstream  :  Many companies have started Bitcoin acceptance as a means of transaction, this acceptance in the mainstream has a positive impact on the Bitcoin price.

3.    Government regulations and notification : Time to time in many countries government is issuing notification about Bitcoins, if these are in favour Price goes up and else, price sees a downward trend.

4.    It is being an cryptocurrency, changes in technology especially related to web based applications, cloud, softwares and hardwares also affect the prices.

Aliczand2

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:01:24 AM

People  think  it is $10K.It is  $10K!

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:36:44 AM

Bitcoin price is determinatin depend on the demand of each user. If the demand for bitcoin much bitcoin price will be high. As well if bitcoin demand decrease bitcoin price will decreas to.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: