Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the bitcoin price determined?  (Read 1336 times)
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:21:54 PM

I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?

The price of the bitcoin determined based on the transactions of trading made by the person whobare using it. And based on the news I heard last time. The number of person who are using and started using bitcoin affect the productions of it making the vakue of it more higher than before and when dumping it is because they want to manage the value.
Yeah Bitcoin’s price would be determined by it price chart, popularity graph and number of investors who are involving in Bitcoin. The other sources are social media like face book, twitter and whatsapp too. Any investor who is trading in Bitcoin can easily predict the price of Bitcoin. He is checking demand of Bitcoin in market and price rate and judge the price of Bitcoin in next days.
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:24:44 PM

In the simplest terms it is a balance of what 1 person is prepared to pay and what another person is prepared to sell for. Added to that is a whole raft of emotional factors, supply and demand etc. if there was plenty of supply the price would be low - with limited supply the price goes up.

Am I spamming? Report me!
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:45:11 PM

I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?

There are lot of factors how will you determine Bitcoin price. Here's are some of the factors:
1. Price and supply. Price and supply is the main factor that always affecting the price of Bitcoin. If the demand is too high, the supply will fall and low. It means that the price will increase if the supply decreasing. And it is vice versa. If the price is decreasing, the supply is increasing.
2. Demand and price. If the demand is increasing, there a high chance of increasing of its price. Like what's happenning right now, Bitcoin is always tapping up ceiling reaching high and higher price.
3. Last, The effects of other countries and the people. Also the demand. Some of the countries here in the world are always describing Bitcoin as trash for them. And if a country is banning Bitcoin to their country, it will affect it's rate and demand that will affect the price.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sera2.0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:19:26 PM

Кoнeчнo цeнa oпpeдeляeтcя пpocтыми зaкoнaми экoнoмики cпpoca и пpeдлoжeния. Ecть cпpoc бyдeт и xopoшaя цeнa. Цeннocть для oбщecтвa нe нeмaлoвaжный фaктop. Hy и кoнeчнo в цeнy вxoдит зaтpaты нa eгo дoбычy, нe cтoит oб этoм зaбывaть.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:55:03 AM

People  think  it is $10K.It is  $10K!

What's the recent price now? At this moment?
bp.comp69

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:44:38 AM

I think the price is determined how many buy coins and how many sell coins, if many buy the price will increase and if many who sell the price will decrease, can anyone add my opinion?
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:40:36 PM

Hi there topty11! There are several ways how to determine the bitcoin price, but what can I told you is how to analyze it. First of all, no one could accurately predict when the price could go up and could go down. Why? Because the price is determined by several factors and one of them is the traders. All of the traders set a specific sell price and buy price, when there are more people want to buy the price could go up but when there are more traders who want to sell low, it could trigger a price drop. Next factor is the news; news affect the way price is determine, simply as a good news in bitcoin tend to soar a price while bad news like government ban and the like tends to drop bitcoin price.  Wink
#CR7

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:19:25 PM

The price of bitcoin is handily determine by the taking office along together in the middle of the buyers and the sellers in the support. If a seller set a particular price but no buyer to lead at that price i reach not think there will be any fine manner in the price.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:25:08 PM

Hello there

Actually there is no one who can predict about bitcoin means price determined..
Though it's depends on how much peoples sell or buy bitcoin means trading..
It is all about Trading.

Thanks
ohzeih5n

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:29:59 PM

No one can determined price bitcoin changes without control.

last three months bitcoin came out of any ranges

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:34:09 PM

Many people might not realise that all currencies work exactly the same - if you are holding a coin or note of your own local currency in your hand, at any given point in time there are millions of people buying and selling your local currency, so while you might observe it as stable, it’s value actually continuously changes. When you want to exchange it for another currency at a currency desk, let’s say for USD, one day you pay 10 local currency to a dollar, the next day maybe 11 or 9. Bitcoin works exactly the same way - you can just think of it as a currency other than the one you are used to.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:37:05 PM

The price is determined by offer and demand (as anything in any free market). In crypto there is also still a lot of price manipulation, this is why I don't like trading and pump groups because most of the time you can lose money.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:44:17 PM

Basic Economics which you must have studied in your childhood. The people on one side which want to enter the market bid for some bitcoins with the amount of other currency that they have. On the other side are the people who ask something in exchange of the bitcoins that they are willing to sell. So if the sellers don't want to sell their bitcoins the buyer increase the price as they want it desperately. Similarly if the team seller is willing to sell their bitcoin quickly but the buyer refuse to buy the sellers reduce the price. This is how the system works.
0k4m1

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:45:31 PM

The price is determined by offer and demand (as anything in any free market). In crypto there is also still a lot of price manipulation, this is why I don't like trading and pump groups because most of the time you can lose money.

/\ This!

For further information read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:10:46 PM

As an amateur I can tell you what I see from my side and I will try to simplify all the proccess.
First of all, the Bitcoin is so limited and there is a high demand on it so the price will be kind of high.
Second, lot of ICO are openning and they want to be updated to the last changes in the technology so they try to buy Bitcoin and pay salaries from it, in addition they try to keep some extra money away so they can win the difference.
paradeflag

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

Who determines the value of Bitcoins would be the buyer and seller since they have to agree on the price. Trading is an important factor that determines its value.
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

The answer to this question is rather simple and it lies in basic economics: scarcity, utility, supply and demand.

By definition, if something is both rare (scarce) and useful (utility) it must have value and demand a specific price, with all other things being equal.

Take gold, for example. Why does gold cost as much as it does? Put simply, it is relatively expensive because it is rare, hard to find and limited in supply (scarcity). Gold also has some uses to which consumers derive satisfaction from (utility).

The combination of these two elements creates value by which price is determined based on the market’s supply and demand.
beaver12

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

Bitcoin is priced subjectively, i.e. it depends on how the users value it. If the users value it more then its demand will increase and subsequently its price however if the users value it less then its demand and price would also decrease. It's just the same with the fiat currencies although the latter is controlled by the government.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

bitcoin prices are determined by its users if many users sell bitcoins simultaneously or in the near future bitcoin prices will go down and vice versa if many bitcoin users simultaneously buy bitcoin then bitcoin prices will rise. So here bitcoin traders must be smart in analyzing the market in order to predict when prices rise and fall.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

Actually the price for BiTCoin depends on the "Demand and Supply" Factor. The more the demand, the less will be the supply which will increase the price for bitcoins. Actually there are 21 Million of coins total to be mined which means that the supply for bitcoins is the amount that is in circulation currently. If the number of investors start investing/Purchasing bitcoins then the price will certainly go up and vice-versa if the demand is low, the price will decrease. You can study more about the price variation on google/youtube/bitcointalk/etc.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: