Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN]  (Read 17498 times)
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Another bitconnect copycat. Will doom soon.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:44:10 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 01:26:20 AM by Thadeous

Another bitconnect copycat. Will doom soon.

We shall see. But for now stop this panic, there are lots of other lending platforms working well and paying interests.
garciaor2002

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:46:07 AM

Relax! Lets pump it hard Roll Eyes
starter19

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:30:10 AM

Did you guys not see Bitconnect lending and exchange is shutdown permanently?. And, of course they released the capital with a high BCC value and it is under $20 now - so, everyone lost the capital...So, its just a matter of time now.....
zico1981

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

It's time and trend of the lending and technological ICO. I agree with the statements above that this is a pyramid of ponzi but it works and it can not rejoice.

I can't get my comfirmation mail to activate my account. Anyone else having this problem?
Thadeous
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

My guess is when this Bitconnect panic is over Davor will get back to 170$ fairly quickly.
Bio Hazard

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

Bitconnect is still going and that has been 16 months now with no exit scam, in fact, they seem to be expanding opening up an exchange bitconnectx. Its made me a small fortune over the past 6 months i have now got all my capital back and pulling my daily. So Im laughing.

Prepare to cry now...

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform/
Thadeous
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

Bitconnect is still going and that has been 16 months now with no exit scam, in fact, they seem to be expanding opening up an exchange bitconnectx. Its made me a small fortune over the past 6 months i have now got all my capital back and pulling my daily. So Im laughing.

Prepare to cry now...

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform/

Good morning Smiley As they say, better later then never...
Thadeous
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

Just got letter from Davor

In the recent news, in regards to the lending industry, Bitconnect has stopped both its lending program and exchange platform.

This movement won't affect Davor. We continue to operate and to delight our users as normal.

Many people from other platforms, including Bitconnect users, are going to join us in the following days. Our community will grow faster, which means the price of DAV will increase and all of you already invested in the platform will benefit from it.

If you see some sell-offs in the market right now which causes the price to drop, there is nothing to fear. When the cryptocurrency market is flooded with bad news, some investors are scared and try to sell their crypto-assets as soon as possible. On the contrary, smart investors stay calm and do not panic sell. They are the real winners in the end.

We will keep offering you the best interest rates in the market and our tech team will keep working hard to make our platform reliable and bug-free.

Recently, we have faced the same attack on our system as Bitconnect has experienced. They have been shut down almost 2 days and did not really came through it, while our tech team did recover the platform within several hours. While there is no definitive solutions for huge DDoS attacks, they try their best to mitigate them and to keep your data perfectly sound and safe.

Please spread the good words about Davor. Altogether we will make our community great.

Yours sincerely,
The Davor.io Team
kolyamoshman

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

bitconnect closed and markket go down up to -50%. Everyone panic , thats why they want to sell Davorcoins and leave the platform, But!

1. Davor fixed the market price to prevent panic selling and dropping course to 0, which is very clever
2. Deposits and Withdrawals both work today
3. Davor site is open and operatable, if they would want to scam then they could just close it today. BUT THEY DIDNOT DO THAT
4. Davor informs community about situation
5. Platform worked before ideally and continue do all things they promise

The market is in panic, just hold some days and everything will be fine.
Davor does not plan to scam right now. Just hold as every clever cryptocurrency investor.
Bio Hazard

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

bitconnect closed and markket go down up to -50%. Everyone panic , thats why they want to sell Davorcoins and leave the platform, But!

1. Davor fixed the market price to prevent panic selling and dropping course to 0, which is very clever
2. Deposits and Withdrawals both work today
3. Davor site is open and operatable, if they would want to scam then they could just close it today. BUT THEY DIDNOT DO THAT
4. Davor informs community about situation
5. Platform worked before ideally and continue do all things they promise

The market is in panic, just hold some days and everything will be fine.
Davor does not plan to scam right now. Just hold as every clever cryptocurrency investor.

Are you a spokesperson or sales representative of Davor or what ??

It's because they need to cash in the opportunity of Bitconnect going down...So, closing the site now doesn't make any sense as they will lose a lot of potential customers (& deposits) because many people from Bitconnect will come to Davor...

I've investments running on Davor too but I can't gurantee that they won't disappear soon...

None is worth trusted right now...
cointech77

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

More people lost money from promising coins.   Tongue Tongue Tongue
divest.ted

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

IF its too good to be true it probably is. Sorry gentlemen but Davor doesn't have a magic tool to print money and don't let them fool you. They drink Champagne in high-rise Apartments off your nickles while they can. These systems will be regulated and shutdown soon. It is an illegal scam of a platform. The owners just like the owners of Bitconnect will goto Prison and will serve time. Get out while you can. Buy Crypto that has value. This application does not.
kolyamoshman

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:09:39 PM

lol, where you all guys were before bitconnect scam?Smiley so many clever thoughts.

All know what about all the landing platforms, and maybe davor will scam, but it works now and it is not fare to spread panic and write things that it is scam.
MickM

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

Go to the Davor exchange and trade DAV for Bitcoin - you can't.

This may be a problem!
Bio Hazard

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

Go to the Davor exchange and trade DAV for Bitcoin - you can't.

This may be a problem!

I have too low DAV so I won't be able to exchange it anyways...There's a minimum requirement...

Hopefully someone from here who has eligible amount of DAVs can confirm this as soon as possible...
MickM

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

On the Davor exchange the asking price for BTC (.00906213) hasn't changed for hours.
divest.ted

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

lol, where you all guys were before bitconnect scam?Smiley so many clever thoughts.

All know what about all the landing platforms, and maybe davor will scam, but it works now and it is not fare to spread panic and write things that it is scam.

Not true it doesn't work -- its a ever failing system
redditarco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:37:54 PM

telegram or discord group?
divest.ted

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:02:20 AM

This is Dav owners 7-months later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j5eK99Q9Qg

Fast forward to 13:00 for the heartfelt apology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: