Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN]  (Read 17498 times)
con4n007

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

Following them on twitter since last year but they did not announce yet that when their ICO will begin, do you have any idea?

Crypto Market will never collapse because of upcoming BTA token. BTA will replace the Bitcoin and will give Bitcoin and all its related forks a chance to grow more. Regulatory will not affect it

Move ON,,   Crypto market are now going to collapse.   Wink Wink Wink

What ICO are you taking about?
Concerning crypto market it's green and happy today Smiley

Well its not over yet, tf1 tf3 tf7 still show a downtrend...
ilyasaliabbas

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

very very nice coin... i bought 200Dav at 3$ approx its up and down movement so so fast,, which indicates this coin have the ability to go on 3000$ easily.. very very nice love this coin. it seem the risk is so high than cant imagine profit how much........... hurrrraaaaaaaaaaa i am still happy happy just in 2018 the highest profit you all will see only DavorCoin...........
ilyasaliabbas

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

very very nice coin... i bought 200Dav at 3$ approx its up and down movement so so fast,, which indicates this coin have the ability to go on 3000$ easily.. very very nice love this coin. it seem the risk is so high than cant imagine profit how much........... hurrrraaaaaaaaaaa i am still happy happy just in 2018 the highest profit you all will see only DavorCoin...........

i am confident if this coin survive under these circumstances than its future how much bright you can't imagine. these circumstance can bear only top currencies and this will be the last examination of difficulties for DavorCoin. people under estimates DavorCoin during these circumstance i am seeing when people will wish that they given one chance to buy at that point when it was so cheap.......... 
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

Hi there!
Is it arbitrage like for Facebook advertise or not?
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

i am confident if this coin survive under these circumstances than its future how much bright you can't imagine. these circumstance can bear only top currencies and this will be the last examination of difficulties for DavorCoin. people under estimates DavorCoin during these circumstance i am seeing when people will wish that they given one chance to buy at that point when it was so cheap.......... 

Honestly I also like Davor project and its coin. Unfortunately now DAV price is down to $0.01, but it still trades very actively and who knows what will happen to DAV in future. So I keep mine for now. Smiley
kenmasters34

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

I think the biggest risk is a 404 error. 

I wouldnt mind picking some up for 1 cent.
kenmasters34

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

I ended up putting .01BTC in, which was .009 after fees.  It took too long to get to davor, so I missed the 1cent prices.  I was able to buy 4000, so about 2 cents each.    I have since traded up to 4800.

here are my thoughts, apparently btc withdraws still work, and who would possibly sell at 1 cent?  Even if you have 2000 dav, you would only get $10 back after with draw fees.  So I think the devs are dumping their coins to make sure people leave with as little btc as possible.

But why would they let anyone leave with BTC at all, when they could just send you to coinexchange... or they could just close their doors?   Or they could just flood coinexchange with Dav coins.    So I think they have some reason to still be around.  Plus I only put in $80.  If I lose, I lose.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

Important Announcement about the Davor Project (February 07)
https://coindar.org/en/event/davorcoin-dav-important-announcement-about-the-davor-project-3178
coincidence?

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:12:31 PM

I feel really bad for all of you who keep posting about the potential of this project... You seem to be unaware of what a ponzi scheme is and that's really sad to see given how much information is out there, and how it's layed out in their white paper. If it's too good to be true, it more often than not IS too good to be true.

Now they have abolished the lending program which stated below:

"You can invest your DavorCoins to receive a daily interest. The interest per month is up to 48% of your lending amount. The more you put in the lending platform, the better interest rate you get. Optionally, you will be able to lock your DavorCoins for an additional period to boost your daily interest."

See the line that say's "The more you put in the lending platform, the better interest rate you get." - This is a RED FLAG for a PONZI SCHEME

This is the definition on google which you should all memorize because you're clearly targets for this type of scheme. "A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator generates returns for older investors through revenue paid by new investors, rather than from legitimate business activities or profit of financial trading."

What does Davorcoin do... nothing. It needs new money to survive.

If you're thinking about investing in this project. Read carefully and ask yourself what does this project do? What business activities does it do and how does it generate profits? Does it sell a product? Does it provide anything other than using your money? Or is it just taking your money, to redistribute to old investors to keep the project running?

Sounds like Bitconnect doesn't it? Because it's almost exactly the same. As you just all experienced the same type of collapse.
kenmasters34

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:30:34 PM

I feel really bad for all of you who keep posting about the potential of this project... You seem to be unaware of what a ponzi scheme is and that's really sad to see given how much information is out there, and how it's layed out in their white paper. If it's too good to be true, it more often than not IS too good to be true.
Sounds like Bitconnect doesn't it? Because it's almost exactly the same. As you just all experienced the same type of collapse.

The collapse wasnt the same at all.  Bitconnect only lost 99%.  from $400 to $4.  Davor was way better losing 99.995% from 200 to .01.  

I bought in at $80 @2cents.  lets see where the wave takes me.  Probably straight to a 404 error.  but who knows.  Also, I wouldnt sell at 1 cent.  I mean why would anyone.  It would take 1000 dav just to pay the withdraw fee.
themrdemonized

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

hey hey heeeeeeyyy
HEY HEY HEEEEEEYYYY
WASU WASU WASU WASSUUUUUUUPPPP DAAAVOOOOOOOOOOR
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

lol wtf, just bought 1000 at 1 cent, already $4000 profit! LOL!

Waiting for 50 cents Cheesy
kenmasters34

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:11:21 PM

lol wtf, just bought 1000 at 1 cent, already $4000 profit! LOL!

Waiting for 50 cents Cheesy
Damn it dropped from 9 cents to 5 cents in an instant.   I was about to put in my sell order, and it missed.  Then I had to cancel... then it was 5 cents.
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

Yeah good call.   Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
DashingAgent

Activity: 538

So many books, so little time

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

You can follow them on twitter https://www.twitter.com/BitcoinFuturesA
they have similar project just like tether but they have a different concept (they have a formula)

Following them on twitter since last year but they did not announce yet that when their ICO will begin, do you have any idea?

Crypto Market will never collapse because of upcoming BTA token. BTA will replace the Bitcoin and will give Bitcoin and all its related forks a chance to grow more. Regulatory will not affect it

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
DashingAgent

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

No. they have a real project and they just announced their software which is ready, you can find the link on their tweets

Well its not over yet, tf1 tf3 tf7 still show a downtrend...

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
DashingAgent

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

Thank you for your explanation. it should be noted and newbies should be aware regarding this.

Now they have abolished the lending program which stated below:

"You can invest your DavorCoins to receive a daily interest. The interest per month is up to 48% of your lending amount. The more you put in the lending platform, the better interest rate you get. Optionally, you will be able to lock your DavorCoins for an additional period to boost your daily interest."

See the line that say's "The more you put in the lending platform, the better interest rate you get." - This is a RED FLAG for a PONZI SCHEME

This is the definition on google which you should all memorize because you're clearly targets for this type of scheme. "A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator generates returns for older investors through revenue paid by new investors, rather than from legitimate business activities or profit of financial trading."

What does Davorcoin do... nothing. It needs new money to survive.

If you're thinking about investing in this project. Read carefully and ask yourself what does this project do? What business activities does it do and how does it generate profits? Does it sell a product? Does it provide anything other than using your money? Or is it just taking your money, to redistribute to old investors to keep the project running?

internationalized coin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:19:42 AM

I started to buy around $70 and locked in several lending packages. All are on auto-reinvest. It's about buying the product, create a lending package.
$100 is always $100. If you want the luxury of daily interest and auto-reinvestment then there is no other way than lending.

Davor is looking a little weak today. Down %97.  You sure about your analysis?
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:41:51 AM

Joke cryptos like this are why regulations from the govt had to happen because so many people where pulling off shady things.
vips200

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:53:51 AM

Joke cryptos like this are why regulations from the govt had to happen because so many people where pulling off shady things.
there is really not much regulation at all yet.  just wait regulations coming to cryptos in a big way. 95% of all cryptos will not be around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: