Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN]  (Read 17498 times)
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

Bitconnect number 2....scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:47:09 AM

Important Announcement about the Davor Project
https://medium.com/@davorcoin/important-announcement-about-the-davor-project-257ea8516db9

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
cointech77

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:05:52 AM

Now $0.08 hahaha.
More investors are crying now.
Lending platformssssss.!!!!
pimmi

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

yes...blogspot
conex

Activity: 318

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

Situation with this project?

Had some ups and downs.. Don't know if reliable or not Cheesy

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
Daedalus27

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:21:52 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 10:53:34 AM by Daedalus27

Preamble

Before I begin, my thoughts go out to DavorCoin Early Adopters who invested in this crypto lending platform and who may have had their original investment affected due to recent DAV changes made by the DEV team.

Quick Disclaimer

I'm am not associated or affiliated with the DavorCoin Developers and I'm new to the DAV community. By the time DAV caught my attention and I starting looking into it, the DAV DEV was already issuing press announcement that the lending platform would be discontinued (SOURCE: Medium.com, 7 February 2018): https://medium.com/@davorcoin/important-announcement-about-the-davor-project-257ea8516db9

After doing some research about the DAV lending platform, this activity caught the attention of State US Regulators, so the DAV DEV Team response was simply to cease the lending platform along with any further encouragement of the lending activity. Clearly, any Crypto Financial Instrument which touches a national fiat currency is going to have to be properly approved and financial industry licensed in order to continue using such a business model. For this reason, it is better for Crypto not to cross over or touch Fiat Money as part of their central business models...

Some Questions for Either DAV DEV and/or Community - A 12M supply coin with just 500k in active trade shouldn't be crashing...?

Total supply of DAV is only around 10M to 12.6M coins, which should encourage a good price per DAV coin (range between 5'000 satoshi to 50k satoshi) so long as communication is good and the coin is Developer supported.

DAV coin is only traded on one market (exchange) at present (CoinExchange.io: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DAV/BTC) and the total number of coin traded there over the past few days is less than 500'000 satoshi (500k), which suggests DAV price at this amount of circulating supply should be anywhere between 50k to 100k (0.00100000) sat price!

So my question is, if the supply of DAV is generally quite low, price of DAV as a standalone cryptocurrency (if supported) regardless of lending platform removal should be quite high - certainly DAV should be much higher in price than 1000 satoshi.

Key Point & Summary (less than 500k of DAV are being traded atm. Price should be much higher than 1000 sats even without the Lending Platform.)

If the DavorCoin Developer has discontinued the lending platform and original business model - and he or she intends to recompensate the community of DAV investors using DAV coin - I would URGE the community and/or the DavorCoin DEV to do the following:

Setup a NEW DAV coin address as soon as possible (ASAP), and put a link to this reserve address on the www.davor.io website homepage ASAP! Update the DAV Community about it... Social Media Announce and Blog about it! If the Davorcoin DEV is holding any large amount of DEV to put the largest amount possible of DEV into this address and make a public statement promising that until further consultation with the community the DAVor will be held in trust safely off the market in order to reduce the available coin supply.

This is the fastest, most trustworthy and easiest way to ensure a good price to compensate DAV lend platform investors by utilizing demand and supply principles of Economics.

While the DAV DEV may need time to develop a new 2018 business model and provide answers to questions from State Regulators, in the meantime a limited supply of just a few million DAV coins in circulation plus about another half a million (only) trading on the primary exchange will encourage coin value to rally back toward 50k to 75k satoshi - up from the rock bottom 1000 satoshi DAV has fallen to.

Urge the Developer to Lock Up DAV supply into a publicly visible holding and trust address and the price will rally due to limited supply and demand! Early lenders happy and compensated! Easy.

PS. For future roadmap I am not big fan of promises of Crypto Debit Cards. This fiat centric application is antithetical to the principles of Bitcoin and the Financial Industry is not going to partner with Crypto to permit such cards. I don't think this is a very good approach or feature to be pitching to DAV community and/or Investors.

DAEDALUS27
swisstortue

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

biggest scam ever don't waste your money on this dead coin ... . Angry Angry
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

lol wtf, just bought 1000 at 1 cent, already $4000 profit! LOL!

Waiting for 50 cents Cheesy

Lol at your lol.... i am not sure whether this is to be taken serious or not.....you bought 1000 at 1 cent? that would mean you spent $10.00, right now that would mean a profit of $110.00.... with such hi risk you see such a hi reward.... but that;s not $4000.00
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

#DAV will pump up 15000sat again soon . This time hold for buy DAV
It's either sarcasm without any hint of sarcasm, or you are a bonehead.   Everyone in Dav, can hopefully accept it is time to move and research good coins with value, rather than a coin that will be 1 sat soon
Daedalus27

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:59:12 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 11:21:51 AM by Daedalus27

Recommendation to the DAV Dev

Put some of your personal DAV reserve coins into a DAV Address made publicly available to DAV Community and Investors to check up on whenever they want and by doing so reestablish trust and reduce circulating supply down to just several million DAV.

Advertise your New DAV Trust/Holding Address (e.g. DAVmyKcf7UYQ9qg21NF2d8Ha6eN7eM3wFT) on the DAV Website and Social Media

The price will rally, and your DAV customers will be happy and fine again.

And leave USD / Crypto lending models alone.

Don't touch your DAV Community Trust Balance and Consult with Your Community about how to Build DAV Roadmap before you Spend Any of It or release any DAV back into circulation - Consult First... Easy!

Protect your Investors and Rebuild Customer Trust!
Daedalus27

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

NEWS SOURCE: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/05/texas-takes-the-lead-on-states-cryptocurrency-crackdowns.html

Texas takes the lead on states' cryptocurrency crackdowns

On Friday, Texas' securities board issued its fourth emergency cease-and-desist order in just over a month on a cryptocurrency company.
The orders follow a roughly one-month undercover investigation of cryptocurrency investment programs, said Joseph Rotunda, director of the enforcement division at the Texas State Securities Board.
Other states have not yet taken as dramatic steps against cryptocurrency fraud.
Evelyn Cheng   | @chengevelyn
Published 12:19 PM ET Mon, 5 Feb 2018  Updated 3:39 PM ET Mon, 5 Feb 2018

DavorCoin
Source: DavorCoin
Texas is becoming one of the most active regulators of cryptocurrencies.

On Friday, the state's securities board issued its fourth emergency cease-and-desist order in just over a month on a cryptocurrency company.

DavorCoin is violating sections of the Texas Securities Act by offering unregistered securities for sale and misleading the public, Securities Commissioner Travis J. Iles said in Friday's order.

The Texas State Securities Board previously issued emergency cease-and-desist orders on:

Jan. 24 against a Hong Kong-based company selling a r2b coin, "promising investors that the digital currency will soon be one of the world's most valuable."

Jan. 4 against BitConnect, which "is soliciting investors for cryptocurrency-based programs that the company claims will deliver annualized returns of 100% or more."

Dec. 20 against USI-Tech Limited, "an overseas firm that is promising low-risk, triple-digit returns from investments tied to Bitcoin mining."

After the order against BitConnect, DavorCoin tweeted on Jan. 16 that "this does not change anything for us except that now Davor is the number one lending platform in the world !!"

The company claims it pays interest on customer deposits of its digital coin, which can only be bought using bitcoin. That coin has lost more than three-fourths of its value since Thursday and was trading near $1.60 Monday, according to CoinMarketCap.

DavorCoin did not immediately respond to CNBC requests for comment.

The Texas cease-and-desist orders follow a roughly one-month undercover investigation of cryptocurrency investment programs, said Joseph Rotunda, director of the enforcement division at the Texas State Securities Board.

"We confirmed our suspicion that they were being marketed toward retirees," Rotunda said. "They were not disclosing the information that needs to be disclosed to an investor."

Other states have not yet taken as dramatic steps against cryptocurrency fraud.

Florida, North Carolina and Kansas all issued investor alerts on cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings in January, after a similar warning from Massachusetts in December. North Carolina's Securities Division also issued a temporary cease-and-desist order on BitConnect five days after Texas' emergency order on the company.

On a federal level, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission have increased their efforts to halt speculative and fraudulent activity in cryptocurrencies in the last several months.

SEC Chairman Jay Clayton and CFTC Chairman J. Christopher Giancarlo are scheduled to testify at a Senate Banking Committee hearing Tuesday morning.

Most recently, the SEC said last week it obtained a court order to halt a token sale claiming to be the largest of its kind at $600 million. The court also approved an emergency asset freeze of the company, AriseBank, and its two co-founders.

Texas appeared ahead of the game in this case as well. In early January, the Texas Department of Banking had issued a cease-and-desist order on AriseBank.

Rotunda is also vice chair of the enforcement section committee of the North American Securities Administrators Association.

"In both of those roles we've been monitoring cryptocurrencies quite a bit," he said. "I think what we're doing right now is we're adapting to a new way of selling securities."

Evelyn Cheng CNBC
Evelyn Cheng
Writer
fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

what happend to this coin?? this is crazy january 8 it was valued at $130 and now its only cents.

this is a dead coin now

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
mathadorre

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

what happend to this coin?? this is crazy january 8 it was valued at $130 and now its only cents.

this is a dead coin now

davor is not dead they stop lending project for a new project because of bitconnect nobody want to buy lending crypto now,and all are selling (big panik seller) so the price decrease but in few week or days people re buying because the price is cheap now! we wait news and the new project now. i hold because the team is good and stop the lending project is the best to do! i think team will list darvor in news exchange soon
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:26:05 PM

Daily dose of fun is watching these Ponzi shit threads and people who refer to the Ponzi shit as coin/token etc
Hilarious...
Tilfo

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:23:18 PM

Daily dose of fun is watching these Ponzi shit threads and people who refer to the Ponzi shit as coin/token etc
Hilarious...

I feel you. After BitConnect I think I spent 5 hours on YouTube and on reddit and here. So freaking great and now Davor Cheesy When this shit is over JRR Martin better really gets is next book finished as I'll need a new leisure activity.
Though there were some guys on BitConnect, especially one on YouTube, for which I felt something like honest pity. This one particular one was telling how he learned about good diversification and that his investments (which were the whole life savings of him and his wife) were distributed about the whole lending space so BitConnect going down wouldn't be a problem for him. And he kept repeating that Davor "is a beast" and I think he honestly thought "lending space" would be a real thing; like if there could be any legitimate plattform giving 1%+ daily interest. As if he would be agnostic to math or numbers at all! Still I hope he is doing well. Unfortunately he took his videos off... I tried to recheck him from my browser cache but I couldn't even recover his account name (this was the link in case someone can do it better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHrrj8TIhRw ). He was a honest guy and I wish him he is taking it as learning lesson and moving on properly. Especially for his wife and kid.
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

this is a dead coin now

davor is not dead they stop lending project for a new project because of bitconnect nobody want to buy lending crypto now,and all are selling (big panik seller) so the price decrease but in few week or days people re buying because the price is cheap now! we wait news and the new project now. i hold because the team is good and stop the lending project is the best to do! i think team will list darvor in news exchange soon
Idiot
Daedalus27

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:43:35 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 11:33:29 PM by Daedalus27

DAV Dev still Tweeting 8 Feb 2018

The DAV Dev tweeted about 9 hours ago in relation to the staking pool on Twitter. This is a positive sign demonstrating support and the developer has not abandoned the project.

LINK
https://twitter.com/DavorCoin/status/961590738516619264
WTF_just_happened

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

Davor is not dead, it just smells funny !!

Keep pooring your money into it and dream for the best, just as long as you don’t Wake up you’ll be fine !

Tilfo

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:31:41 AM

https://steemit-production-imageproxy-upload.s3.amazonaws.com/DQmYAeh2YnUEAqUWAyK6ddK6LeyeyS1nPHRFudZQo85537P

DAV Dev still Tweeting 8 Feb 2018

The DAV Dev tweeted about 9 hours ago in relation to the staking pool on Twitter. This is a positive sign demonstrating support and the developer has not abandoned the project.

LINK
https://twitter.com/DavorCoin/status/961590738516619264

wtf are you even talking about; and above all: why?! Cheesy Cheesy
I mean what is your real motivation? Anyhow, people like you are why I'm reading these threads. That is so entertaining! Do you have a YouTube channel? I'd really like to see your face when you are conducting such valuable analysis and strategy proposals. I bet it would be really awesome and attract a lot of viewers. Make it happen I say!!
Yakov Fabrizio.

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:20:48 AM

DAV IS SCAM dont try again sell all your DAV now ,Im waiting buy 5btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: