Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN]  (Read 17498 times)
cryptomaster13

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

theDailyBeast.com Have reported negatively on DAV highlighting Questionable Advertising and Actions of the Davorcoin (DAV) Developer

LINK: https://www.thedailybeast.com/bitcoin-lenders-take-the-money-and-run-during-crypto-crash

Do you think that the price will rise in a month?

Price will shooot next week as per project updation, buy n hold
MattRob

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

Stop lost more maney , care fully ,i see DEV more 15,657,000,877,000,000 DAV will send to Coinexchang soon will down 1sat soon

You said that 3 times.... you should buy at 1sat.... shoot to the moon then rocket back down to the center of the ear and burn..... burn baby..... burn
cryptomaster13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:35:58 AM

Stop lost more maney , care fully ,i see DEV more 15,657,000,877,000,000 DAV will send to Coinexchang soon will down 1sat soon

You said that 3 times.... you should buy at 1sat.... shoot to the moon then rocket back down to the center of the ear and burn..... burn baby..... burn

Price will shooot next week as per project Updation, buy n hold

mathadorre

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

i lost my last hope because the team don’t speak new or some word with the community.... davor will go 100 sato sure. its veritably a scam
cointech77

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

LOL goodbye Davorcoin  Cheesy
kopes18

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

Is there even a Telegram or Discord group?
NlaakStudios

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

LOL goodbye Davorcoin  Cheesy

Agreed. I am down $1,602,000 from Davor alone. I am diversified and have multiple revenue incomes such as mining but it still hurts. I HODL (still holding) thinking the platform was to well designed, was working great...did not even mind the lower interest rate considering the market correction (still WAY better than fiat investment). I still see no reason for them to stop lending platform, none...unless it was planned from beginning Sad

Well that's the nature and risk we all take. Just remember not to invest more than you can afford to lose. Still my heart goes out to all that DID invest their life savings and lost it all. DavorCoin hurt the entire Crypto-Currency market IMHO, especially the Lending Platforms. Still though, I want government regulation to stay the hell out of it, they would screw it up even worse.

Crypto is Property and some of the taxes I am seeing from Japan and especially the US (IRS is retarded).

So what did I learn from BitConnect, DavorCoin and Jan/Feb Market corrections (seems almost every year)?

1) Moving Company from Texas Based S-Corp to Cayman Islands (Offshore) CEC FinTech District
2) Two Bank Accounts, One in Cayman (Crypto Slush) and one in Switzerland (Fiat Slush)
3) Split my diversified investments from not only Crypto but into Fiat investments as well

I will hold my DAV until it is de-listed with the hopes they do something to add value, but I find it very unlikely. Noone is going to use it as a payment platform and with he value so low staking will suck. LOL My $1.6 Million is worth less than $500. So, In IMHO - Davor is dead and the developers made out quite nicely. And with that being said, Also make sure you do you research, track the CEO'sand DEV's with a list, Never invest in a crypto if they are on your list in the future.

Good luck all on your future investments, hope you make correct choices and get to the moon!
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

Davor - the excellent platform! Davor is the world's largest platform for cryptoproviding! very much good coin
BitcoinGoat

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:38:29 PM

Where's trevon??? Is he in on this  Roll Eyes

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
MattRob

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

Agreed. I am down $1,602,000 from Davor alone. I am diversified and have multiple revenue incomes such as mining but it still hurts. I HODL (still holding) thinking the platform was to well designed, was working great...did not even mind the lower interest rate considering the market correction (still WAY better than fiat investment). I still see no reason for them to stop lending platform, none...unless it was planned from beginning Sad

Well that's the nature and risk we all take. Just remember not to invest more than you can afford to lose. Still my heart goes out to all that DID invest their life savings and lost it all. DavorCoin hurt the entire Crypto-Currency market IMHO, especially the Lending Platforms. Still though, I want government regulation to stay the hell out of it, they would screw it up even worse.

Crypto is Property and some of the taxes I am seeing from Japan and especially the US (IRS is retarded).

So what did I learn from BitConnect, DavorCoin and Jan/Feb Market corrections (seems almost every year)?

1) Moving Company from Texas Based S-Corp to Cayman Islands (Offshore) CEC FinTech District
2) Two Bank Accounts, One in Cayman (Crypto Slush) and one in Switzerland (Fiat Slush)
3) Split my diversified investments from not only Crypto but into Fiat investments as well

I will hold my DAV until it is de-listed with the hopes they do something to add value, but I find it very unlikely. Noone is going to use it as a payment platform and with he value so low staking will suck. LOL My $1.6 Million is worth less than $500. So, In IMHO - Davor is dead and the developers made out quite nicely. And with that being said, Also make sure you do you research, track the CEO'sand DEV's with a list, Never invest in a crypto if they are on your list in the future.

Good luck all on your future investments, hope you make correct choices and get to the moon!

You must be Ari Macabi, or the Bald guy....plenty of money lost, but all ok and on to the next referal based platform Smiley
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

I put some money in DAV after it fell to 2 cent.  I was able to earn a little bit... and withdraw that tiny btc.  

However, Dav screwed people enough by ending the platform and not allowing people to move their coins from the platform.   Then they dumped their own coins on coinexchange.    Thats pretty messed up, after already screwing people hard.   Didnt these guys scam enough.  Damn.

I am surprised they still allow BTC withdraws.
alexkid

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

Guys how you fell about Davorcoin after bitconnect scam?  Is there any problems with withdraw?  I lost my money at bitconnect and now i'm looking for a couple lendings for passive income i choose Homeblockcoin and looking forward for Davorcoin.
JustCrypt

Re: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN]
January 21, 2018, 02:17:13 PM
Reply with quote  #221
Quote from: Potatohead134 on January 20, 2018, 06:19:47 PM
Davor coin atm is working just fine, you can withdraw and its all good, few days ago when there was a bcc dump and panic the exchange was slow cause they probably slowed down transfers so people would stop panic selling for no reason, its funny how these platforms always seem to attract the biggest noobs and idiots that always panic sell, if you go into this expecting a sure thing you are an idiot. Look at it as a super high risk high reward project.

Thank you for answer i'll lending here  Smiley
[/quote]

Oops! He did it again!
Mosasaur

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

I really sympathize with your trouble. But, you see, it was at least silly to invest in a project that promised 10% a week. It's HYIP
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

STAY AWAY FROM ALL LENDING PLATFORMS YOU WILL NOT GET RICH YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY, PROVEN FACT MANY TIMES OVER!!!

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

Where's trevon??? Is he in on this  Roll Eyes

Where's Craig? Craig? Yo, Craig! Where you at, dawg? Woof woof, boi!
garciaor2002

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:51:37 AM

Buy now! Cheap cheap!
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

STAY AWAY FROM ALL LENDING PLATFORMS YOU WILL NOT GET RICH YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY, PROVEN FACT MANY TIMES OVER!!!

Agree! Stop investing in any lending platform! They all are only taking our money! BCC was the only lending platform which was working but shutdown by the gov.
Ethconnect, davor, hextra, grx, ucoin... everthing is fake...

Invest your money in a good coin and hold it for at least 1 year. forget all lending platforms.
Check out at example HPP Coin at Stocks.Exchange. Its one of the most promised masternode coin....

Check out new ICO´s and invest in a coin with great potential, and you will be on the save side.

cryptomaster13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

Buy now! Cheap cheap!

I have got replies from DAVOR team that they Re-desing and launch again.. So Price will shooot as per project Updation, buy n hold
Potatohead134

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

When they stopped withdrawals i posted it on this forum on January 30th. and i a mod here removed my post and i got this message...

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Seems like they disabled withdrawals again, lol...
MattRob

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

Buy now! Cheap cheap!

I have got replies from DAVOR team that they Re-desing and launch again.. So Price will shooot as per project Updation, buy n hold

I expect you will be a loan wolf buying this one up...... Jack Burton would never search for a coin like Davor, he likes girls with green eyes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: