Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔶LAMDEN🔶Blockchain Interoperability & Rapid Development  (Read 28586 times)
gerb

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:46:50 AM

I am glad I jumped in this project below 1000sat Smiley have a plenty of room to grow
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:27:43 AM

Lamden as a set of development tools, I believe it will be loved and supported by developers. This will improve the efficiency of creation.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

If this dumps I will buy more. I was sooo broke last month I would starve if I bought more. I believe this is a 5$ coin at least in the future.
Bladiebla

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:39:14 PM

In case someone missed this:

Lamden Dev Update May 4th-2018

Lamden Dev Update — May 4th, 2018
May the Fourth be with you! It’s Friday again and as always our team is making strong strides forward.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to join our Reddit community and come discuss this week’s update.

Clove Development Updates
Continued creating more UI mockups
Began mockup implementations
Automated tests for Clove API orchestration
Basic package layout for generating Chrome plugin

Cilantro Development Updates
Early development on open governance mechanics
Preliminary development of an overlay network for dynamic discovery, using techniques based off Kademlia
Mathematical techniques to allow us to scale POW complexity as a linear function. This allows us to increase POW computational time by a fixed amount, as opposed to increasing POW by some ever increasing (exponential) amount.
Integrate new ‘rolling groups’ behavior to augment any nodes in a PUB/SUB topology to only publish to some rotating deterministic subset of its subscribersr
Extensive testing on messagebase classes and development of an asynchronous integration testing suite

Seneca Development Updates
Major work on data storage refactoring completed.
Work on voting system mechanics

What’s Next?
Next week we will work on more on voting systems, Smart Contract process isolation, and doing some of the legwork for integrating Seneca into Cilantro.
In Clove we will be working on a private key manager for with our signing plugin, and creating views for an initial transaction in Clove UI. For Cilantro we will continue development on open governance mechanics. We will develop, integrate, and test our overlay network for dynamic discovery. We will implement a handshaking protocol to force two connecting nodes to prove each ‘owns’ their own verifying key before establishing a connection.

HODL
BearClawRawrrr

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

Thanks for sharing the update! Lots of things to be anticipated in the next few months. Extremely excited.  Smiley
Bladiebla

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

Thanks for sharing the update! Lots of things to be anticipated in the next few months. Extremely excited.  Smiley
Lots of things happening in the background Wink

Stu dropped some things yesterday. UI Clove (subject to change, but gives you basically an idea where Lamden is heading).

Easy, Userfriendly and Minimalistic

HODL
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

Listing on Nebula (May 08)
https://coindar.org/en/event/lamden-tau-listing-on-nebula-8851
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

Lamden is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, Lamden has an upside probability of +56.13% for the next month and an expected return of +69.41%. Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Register to our website in order to check out our robot forecasts, it's free!

crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

Lamden Dev Update — May 11th, 2018
Happy Friday! It’s dev update day again. Read below to find out what we’ve been working on!

Created more UI mockups
Created common UI components
Clove API — Apistar updated and setup endpoint for address validation
Clove API — Setup GoAccess configuration for traffic statistics
Clove plugin — Added ability to sign Ethereum transactions

Integrating overlay network as well as “no-boot-node” dynamic discovery into Cilantro
Worked on functionality to lookup a node’s IP address from its wallet’s verifying key
R&D on ‘transport’ layer security features
R&D on ZMQ Auth for end-to-end encryption. This will prevent man in the middle attacks, messages from fraudulent actors, and some DDOS vectors
R&D on request/reply “courier verification”, where we ensure replies come from the intended actor that the reply was requested from
ReactorDaemon refactors for more robust error handling

Additional work on storage system including documentation, test coverage, and additional features
Continued work on Cilantro integration
Completed design for voting system and currency modeling in Seneca smart contracts

What’s Next?
Next week we will work on a private key manager, support for Bitcoin transactions in our signing plugin, and we will finish UI views for an initial transaction in Clove. For Cilantro we will continue integration and testing on our overlay network, implement ZMQ Auth, and perform StateMachine integration tests. For Seneca we will work on more database API features including: point-in-time database snapshotting, Upserts, and process-isolated access control. Additionally, we will complete two Seneca storage user libs.

https://blog.lamden.io/lamden-dev-update-may-11th-2018-96505d20f875
epsonyoung

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

This company has a high confidence rating. I'm sure that even the leading banks will be invest in their project. Think ahead of them a great future, many will value the project highly. Become a participant of the project right now.
nomethod

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

Will lamdex accept all coins on its exchange?
or only BTC/ETH(erc20)?
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Lamden Dev Update — May 18th, 2018. Dev Update day again! Happy Friday again. We’ve been hard at work. Read below to find out what we’ve been up to! https://blog.lamden.io/lamden-dev-update-may-18th-2018-503dc3fcbf04
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

Lamden Dev Update — May 18th, 2018. Dev Update day again! Happy Friday again. We’ve been hard at work. Read below to find out what we’ve been up to! https://blog.lamden.io/lamden-dev-update-may-18th-2018-503dc3fcbf04

Thank you so much for sharing! The team is working vigorously.
Brucer

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

This project looks very solid.. the is working hard and giving a updates each week. Looking forward to your progress in 2018!
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:37:14 AM

Lamden... more like $LAMBO ;-)

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
aus004

Activity: 207
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

Could you pls suggest a wallet for Lamden?

WoolyPooly Mining Pool
Mine RVN, ETC, HNS, AE, AION, Cortex, SERO with us!
Telegram | Discord
Bladiebla

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:47:00 PM

Could you pls suggest a wallet for Lamden?

Tau is for now a ERC20 token, so you can store it on any ERC20 supported wallets, like MEW/Ledger/Metamask.

HODL
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

The team is working silently, they are very dedicated and capable. It's under the radar for now, but this will change with the product launch
Maris1

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

Hei Guys maybe You know sth about listing on big exchange Tau ?

I think even team will pay for it the will also earn more with this after that
Bladiebla

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:57:25 PM
Merited by tyz (1)

Lamden Dev Update — June 2nd, 2018

Happy Saturday! It’s time for another developer update! Check below to see what we’ve been up to!
If you haven’t yet, be sure to join our Reddit community and come discuss this week’s update.

- Created fixes for the signing plugin & packages for Chrome and Firefox
- Initial transaction setup & publishing in Clove UI
- Time frame diagram for safe Atomic Swaps
- UI design for signing plugin

- Seneca integration (Cilantro API now uses Seneca’s API for database queries)
- Vmnet test orchestration (rewrote tests to run on VMs)
- ZMQ auth (ironhouse) is integrated into Kade where nodes are accepted or rejected at being discovered by each would-be neighbor

- Packaged Seneca into standalone Python module.
- Initial integration between Seneca and Cilantro complete

What’s Next?
Next week, our Seneca developer will be presenting on Seneca at TulipConf! Separately he will attend LambdaConf for training/professional development. For Cilantro we will integrate the Kade overlay network along with auth into Cilantro. We will consolidate security nuances of overlay network and add timeout on state machine states. For Clove we will work on implementing Clove UI for our signing plugin. We will also work on support for transactions in Clove UI.

Learn More about Lamden
Check out our website
Read our white paper
Join us on Telegram
Subscribe for email updates
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

HODL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: